Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (55029 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) / Robbers Dressed In NYSC Uniform Attack Ifeanyi Ubah Players In Kogi (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by dederocs(m): 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nice one, stay on your toes officers...spread out on checkpoints, take out the enemy with strategy.
Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Powersurge: 12:54am On Jun 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
2 wooden ak47

Police engaged people with toy gun in fierce battle? Nawa o.

Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by ceaser: 1:17am On Jun 10, 2021
See dem. Fulani dem. Mohammed Jamiu is one of their names.

And how come police needed to engage wooden gun totting kidnappers in a "fierce gun battle"? I believe ordinary knife fighting will have given the police an upper hand, or even a taser or pepper spray or baton sef.

Bht I think it is okay sha, if they are truly kidnappers cos that is two less headaches for people on that road, except maybe this is all an acted script but with real fall men/sacrificial lambs for Yèyẹ́ Bello to give an impression of being serious with security in his state and therefore deserves to be voted President.
Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Emjace(m): 1:22am On Jun 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
2 wooden ak47
those are mp40

Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 4:03am On Jun 10, 2021
Hmmm..... Police in fierce gun battle with robbers armed with wooden AK's .... and 3 robbers got away. Wow!
Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by sugarfrank(m): 4:59am On Jun 10, 2021
Just pray you don't meet this guys on the way. I really don't know what exactly you are defending, Or you just enjoy ranting? This guys are armed robbers!!
Fulaniherdmens:
So who wrote this shit and call it vicious gangs?

that include two wooden AK47, 25 assorted GSM handsets, one First Bank ATM card bearing Mohammed Jamiu and undisclosed sum of money

And the police just wasted them?
Damn!!!

It’s obvious you are a loon fellow with a trap hanging around you. Moreover Dirtiness runs in your entire kindred and lineage.. No oo! they didn’t waste them. It’s Gun stick idiot plus Unprofessional men on black.

Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by hectorswag(m): 5:13am On Jun 10, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Nice......

Although.....not sure how you tell the difference these days between military and bandits?

[img]https://media1./images/f8bd0085d2d200b4bd993e653102892c/tenor.gif?itemid=14865753[/img]
Lol Kogi no dey waste time...grin

I think all military personnel should be recalled for now and given a new form of identification before they're redeployed. They've been badly compromised and shouldn't continue to allow some miscreants soil their good name.
Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by doneback04: 5:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Chai what a mind, thank God they are no more, using the uniform to intimate people
Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by ensamy(m): 6:25am On Jun 10, 2021
Nice job by our gallant Police. Keep it up and kill them all criminals .
Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by kluv2(m): 6:30am On Jun 10, 2021
Officialgarri:
They are killing innocent people in the west o

Like our blothers from the other side
Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Cubalabloo(m): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2021
xtgozie:
The guns de like "waaaaar start" back in the days kids war play as a kid
I used to be RAMBO

Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by routsz: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2021
deedeemob:
How do you engage the police in a fierce gun battle with toy guns. Is it my eyes or the op is drunk. cheesy
Could be some gang members had real guns and the rest had toys. Those that escaped were probably the ones exchanging fire with Police
Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Afamcy: 7:16am On Jun 10, 2021
They came to kidnap with toyish wooden guns? cheesy no wonder police outshined them ....good riddance [/quote]

Good job
Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by aquasapphire(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Look at there shoes,look at the gun u don't need to be told
NwaNimo1:
Nice......

Although.....not sure how you tell the difference these days between military and bandits?

[img]https://media1./images/f8bd0085d2d200b4bd993e653102892c/tenor.gif?itemid=14865753[/img]
Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Gofwane(m): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2021
Engaged them in a fierce gun battle with wooden AK 47 rifles? shocked

Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by neighbourhud: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2021
Those guns sef

Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by greygoblings(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

Wasted?
You're a pathetic idiot, please angry

Yes wasted because the police shouldn't shoot at unarmed men. They could easily be caught and tried in court.

Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by xtgozie(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2021
Cubalabloo:
I used to be RAMBO

Me Commando or at times police
Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Comedian2019: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2021
Unmen known guns.
Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Slimbee01(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2021
Oooommmmooooo diswan loud oo.
Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by doverulez(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
Are those real guns?

Where them for see police uniform grin

Kindly check out my signature and thank me later.
Re: Criminals Dressed In Military Uniform Killed In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by iconnecta(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
wooden AK45

Man Caught Red-Handed Stealing Another Man's Joystick (Video) / Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu / Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos