Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

My Princess Is 5yrs Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Princess Is 5yrs Today (1708 Views)

Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) / Please Help Vote My Princess / Help Me Wish My Princess A Happy Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Bostin(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
My Queen is 5yrs Old today

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Hathor5(f): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Happy Birthday! kiss kiss kiss

She is adorable!

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by chatinent: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
Emm, tell me about her mom and the taking away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Magnoliaa(f): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bostin:
My Queen is 5yrs Old today , her mum took her away when she was 18months. I was not allowed to see her .But seeing her 5th Birthday Pictures today made my happiest day and make me forgive her Mum in all ways ..Please help me shower my Princess Prayers .

Happy birthday to her. Such a beautiful girl, with so much warmth and glow radiating from a brilliant face.

May God keep her and shower His blessings on her all the days of her life.

3 Likes

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Bostin(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
chatinent:
Emm, tell me about her mom and the taking away.
Any reason Sir ?

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Bostin(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Happy birthday to her. Such a beautiful girl, with so much warmth and glow radiating from a brilliant face.

May God keep her and shower His blessings on her all the days of her life.
Amen ..thank you greatly .

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by pocohantas(f): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Happy birthday to her. Wishing her the best of life. Are you allowed to see her now?

Dear parents, do not weaponize your kids. No matter how you hate the other party, they will always remain the father/mother of that child.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Happy birthday Princess

Op stop looking for her pictures. Stop stalking the mother of that's how you got the pictures. If you had to beg don't beg anymore.If she no want let you see her no worry. Leave them be.
It's good for your mental health. Speaking from experience.

4 Likes

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by chii8(f): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Happy birthday little princess, may God bless your new age!!!

Dear poster, make peace with the girl's mother and train your daughter together.If you were denied access to this girl, what was the reason?She also appeared to be well taken care of.Do not let ego take over you, family is important!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Bostin(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
pocohantas:
Happy birthday to her. Wishing her the best of life. Are you allowed to see her now?

Dear parents, do not weaponize your kids. No matter how you hate the other party, they will always remain the father/mother of that child.
Thank you ..The Court granted the Mum her custody , but didn't included my chance of seeing her ,so the mother decides that. It is well O jeere
Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Martialartist88: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
she's cute

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Bostin(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Happy birthday Princess

Op stop looking for her pictures. Stop stalking the mother of that's how you got the pictures. If you had to beg don't beg anymore.If she no want let you see her no worry. Leave them be.
Thank you greatly bro, I can relate .
Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by chatinent: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bostin:
Any reason Sir ?

I feel like amebo-ing.

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Bostin(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
chii8:
Happy birthday little princess, may God bless your new age!!!

Dear poster, make peace with the girl's mother and train your daughter together.If you were denied access to this girl, what was the reason?She also appeared to be well taken care of.Do not let ego take over you, family is important!!!
I am humble and remain humble ...that will not be enough as they expected .I also Love family and happiness .I shall rise again ..
Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Bostin(m): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
chatinent:

I feel like amebo-ing.
Loool ... It is well bro.
Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by wunmi590(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
Happy birthday girl...

May you live long to fulfil your destiny

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by mariahAngel(f): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Happy birthday Princess

What about the child?
Isn't she worth fighting for?
If I were the little girl, I'd want my father to fight to have me in his life.
Fathers' presence are important, very important in the life of their children. Nothing makes a child prouder than the words my daddy.
The only thing worth giving up one's peace and life for is one's child.

3 Likes

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by mariahAngel(f): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bostin:
My Queen is 5yrs Old today , her mum took her away when she was 18months. I was not allowed to see her .But seeing her 5th Birthday Pictures today made my happiest day and make me forgive her Mum in all ways ..Please help me shower my Princess Prayers .

Happy birthday to your Gemini princess.
May she always be happy and fulfilled in life.

Does she know you at least?

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Bostin(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Happy birthday to your Gemini princess.
May she always be happy and fulfilled in life.

Does she know you at least?
Thank you ..She do but felt like a stranger when opportune to see her .
Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by mariahAngel(f): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bostin:
Thank you ..She do but felt like a stranger when opportune to see her .

Keep trying to see her until the bond builds. You won't regret it.
Daughters have special bond with their fathers.

3 Likes

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Mstick: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Awwwwww so sad! cry

Happy birthday beautiful girl.

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Bostin(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Keep trying to see her until the bond builds. You won't regret it.
Daughters have special bond with their fathers.
Noted ...thank you
Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

What about the child?
Fathers' presence are important, very important in the life of their children. Nothing makes a child prouder than the words my daddy.
We do not know what transpired between them so I'll sit on the fence on this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by mariahAngel(f): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ishilove:

We do not know what transpired between them so I'll sit on the fence on this one.

Whatever happened between them is irrelevant. There's a child involved, and she needs her father.

4 Likes

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Whatever happened between them is irrelevant. There's a child involved, and she needs her father.
What if she already has a father figure in her life?

I'm getting some funky vibes from this thread that's why I am opting to refrain from commenting on the matter.

2 Likes

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Bostin(m): 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Whatever that transpired between us is not really my concerns because I believe in forgiveness and peace ..I had done my part but its not enough and completed without the REAL MAN today women want ...I shall rise again ...My daughter is my happiness .

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

What about the child?
If you were the little girl
But you're not the little girl.
What if she has been fed all sorts of lies
Father's presence is important but you cannot force it,when you do the monster in you will come out and that will make them tell her shebi we told you. He's a monster. See unless you've been in the shoes, you can't know. Let's not derail. Let's wish the lady a happy bday. She deserves it. Besides she will read this thread someday so make we comport. The internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
Bostin:
Whatever that transpired between us is not really my concerns because I believe in forgiveness and peace ..I had done my part but its not enough and completed without the REAL MAN today women want ...I shall rise again ...My daughter is my happiness .
Okay. I understand what you're saying
Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by 1F30M4(f): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Happy birthday to you Princess.. Many more fruitful years I pray, Oh Lord.

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by mariahAngel(f): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
MejiLoyon:

If you were the little girl
But you're not the little girl.
What if she has been fed all sorts of lies
Father's presence is important but you cannot force it,when you do the monster in you will come out and that will make them tell her shebi we told you. He's a monster. See unless you've been in the shoes, you can't know. Let's not derail. Let's wish the lady a happy bday. She deserves it. Besides she will read this thread someday so make we comport. The internet never forgets

Yeah, I'm not the little girl, but I could also say you're not the father...but make we comport ourselves.

Happy birthday to the little girl once again!

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Adaanna(f): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Happy birthday to your beautiful princess God bless her new age abundantly Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Princess Is 5yrs Today by Mindlog: 4:17am On Jun 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

Whatever happened between them is very relevant when some issues ends up in a family court, there have been rulings where a parent have been told to clearly keep away from his/her child till the minor turns 18, when he/she can decide whether to re-establish the relationship or not....I always feel for such children.

Happy birthday, Princess.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Sure You Don't Drink These Things If You Are Single (Pictures) / What Made You Stronger? / Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.