Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? (12189 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 04, 2011
I hope it ain't some oral shi**t tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by HotieTima(f): 2:58pm On May 04, 2011
rokiatu:

I hope it ain't some oral shi**t tongue

i really need to teach u some things or else ur husband will send u bck home some day angry angry angry wake up lady this is the 21 century gosh, don't u watch tv, sex and the city and so on
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MsPotato(f): 3:01pm On May 04, 2011
M M M:

i feel like biting some Womanliness

WOW! Really? U are a naughty man!  grin

rokiatu:

Sweetie, here the deal. . . I have no ideal what this topic is even abt grin

Tima, wanna give me a hint wink

Roki, with that grin smile of yours, Im sensing you know what I mean from the start. wink Tima is calling your bf over to give it to you cause I go hear he is a hungry man  grin tongue

Hotie Tima:

go ask your bf, if he don't give u the answer then he really don't know how to show love  grin grin grin

i will call u later and tell ya so go and get your phone

Before u call her, go call her bf first and tell him that Roki wants her nose chop  grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by HotieTima(f): 3:02pm On May 04, 2011
i should do that man
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 04, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i really need to teach u some things or else your husband will send u bck home some day angry angry angry wake up lady this is the 21 century gosh, don't u watch tv, sex and the city and so on

Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by HotieTima(f): 3:11pm On May 04, 2011
u will not be laughing when ur bf leave s u coz u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Orton10(m): 3:18pm On May 04, 2011
Maybe a mother-baby thing. . . .and sorry but i see no point on hype and emphasis.
kini big deal.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by livedit(f): 3:39pm On May 04, 2011
I think I know what you mean about the "humming of the nose". My nose is kinda small and my "ex" would handle my nose simply because it was small and "cute" as he put it. His nose was fairly large/wide and he "liked" my nose. My husband don't "hum" my nose, but I've "hummed" his before. wink I love his nose and it's like seeing a baby with "fat cheeks", you just gotta squeeze them. So I just gotta "hum" his nose. He probably think livedit is crazy. So it don't bother him. He just laughs.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MsPotato(f): 3:57pm On May 04, 2011
^^^ Thank you for that post and finally I get sumthin sensible. kiss

So do u think that the reason a person handle with a person's nose its because he/she thinks that the nose is cute?
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MrsChima(f): 4:52pm On May 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

So do u think that the reason a person handle with a person's nose its because he/she thinks that the nose is cute?

I am against germs so I do not like people touching my face unless they have to and both male and females always trying to touch my nose saying oooh it so cute. Excuse me, but what so cute about noses? undecided

Maybe it is the germophobic in me saying this. One more thing, I believe guys or gals bite their partners noses because it supposed to be sexy or something. Just hope they do not bite too hard and rough. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Candyness(f): 5:53pm On May 04, 2011
not too sure about nose biting lol
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by livedit(f): 5:55pm On May 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I would say so Ms.Potato.  Almost like a bit of a fetish.  The shape of a nose really defines the face. And if a person has a "cute" shape nose, to those "different" people who "likes" noses will take notice to it.  Or like Mrs. Chima said, maybe some people think noses can be "sexy".
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by ITbomb(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2011
There is a tribe in malaya island where men bite off the girl's nose if he is not satisfied with her. I think the guy is sending a message
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MrsChima(f): 7:51pm On May 04, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 04, 2011
2Buff as sucked the eye and tongued the ear. . . but in all his freaky ways he has never bitten/hummed the nose.

Hmmm . . . Perhaps there's still much 2Buff must learn. undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MrsChima(f): 8:08pm On May 04, 2011
SMH.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by tpia5: 8:13pm On May 04, 2011
There is a tribe in malaya island where men bite off the girl's nose if he is not satisfied with her.

oh, ok.

only other place i can think of about the nose thing is rwanda.

@ topic

any mucus in there? maybe he likes the taste.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by 190: 8:39pm On May 04, 2011
ewwww undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 04, 2011
I don't know about the weird guys that like to bite noses and taste pus. . .give me thick ni.p.p.l.es anytime; I'd rather taste milk than pus.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Omolola1(f): 9:03pm On May 04, 2011
joblessness, that might be the cause
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 04, 2011
Coming from Ms. Potato. . Nose biting + humming hmm
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Omolola1(f): 9:56pm On May 04, 2011
equals "what the Bleep" cool
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Pweety4me(f): 10:46pm On May 04, 2011
Whatever that is, it sounds creepy!
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by xxcarolxx(f): 11:17pm On May 04, 2011
This is uncanny, i was thinking the same thing today, my bf is always feeling the shape of my nose,
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by tpia5: 11:59pm On May 04, 2011
Hmm, if nigerian men have added this creepy habit to the multitudes of other creepy ones they've picked up abroad, then hopefully its not cannibalistic but simply curiousity especially if they never saw a fulani, tuareg or non-nigerian person before travelling overseas.

Didnt know the nose was a new fetish but well we all learn new things everyday.

And plastic surgeons are always there for those who know whatever they feel they should know about the nose.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MsPotato(f): 12:01am On May 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am against germs so I do not like people touching my face unless they have to and both male and females always trying to touch my nose saying oooh it so cute.   Excuse me, but what so cute about noses?   undecided

Maybe it is the germophobic in me saying this.   One more thing, I believe guys or gals bite their partners noses because it supposed to be sexy or something.  Just hope they do not bite too hard and rough.   lipsrsealed

LOL! otherwise he would get to taste Blackhead Cream  grin

Candyness:

not too sure about nose biting lol

Since som people have clarified that a person would humm the nose when its sexy or cute so I would presume your gf has a gigantic nose  grin tongue

livedit:

I would say so Ms.Potato.  Almost like a bit of a fetish.  The shape of a nose really defines the face. And if a person has a "cute" shape nose, to those "different" people who "likes" noses will take notice to it.  Or like Mrs. Chima said, maybe some people think noses can be "sexy".  

Wow! Fetish shocked shocked shocked I nver thought of that. shocked shocked shocked Now it sounds a little scary cause Ive heard of people having fetish for feet and I honestly find that disgusting but when people are known to be fetish for nose, My gosh! It now all sounds freaky to me  shocked shocked shocked

ITbomb:

There is a tribe in malaya island where men bite off the girl's nose if he is not satisfied with her. I think the guy is sending a message

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin Tufiakwa!  angry angry angry

2buff:

2Buff as sucked the eye and tongued the ear. . . but in all his freaky ways he has never bitten/hummed the nose.

Hmmm . . . Perhaps there's still much 2Buff must learn.  undecided

Suck the eye and tongue the ear Now whats the difference with sucking puss and humming the nose? Infact the eyes are just as gross cause u are tasting her eye dirt and do u know the juice in the eye can actually cause infection? And the ear. Havent you heard of ear wax? Gross! embarassed lipsrsealed

pro01:

I don't know about the weird guys that like to bite noses and taste pus. . .give me thick ni.p.p.l.es anytime; I'd rather taste milk than pus.

Ok, getting nibbled on he t1t5 is sweet too grin grin grin

Omolola1:

joblessness, that might be the cause

Common now Lola. How about making love? Is that also called Joblessness? sad

REALITY101:

Coming from Ms. Potato. . Nose biting + humming hmm

I think is just nose humming. no be bite.  embarassed

Pweety4me:

Whatever that is, it sounds creepy!

If its called fetish, maybe it is but I actually think it is cute in another way  grin

xxcarolxx:

This is uncanny, i was thinking the same thing today, my bf is always feeling the shape of my nose,

He feels it with his fingers or with his lips?  cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Nobody: 12:07am On May 05, 2011
tpia@:

Hmm, if nigerian men have added this creepy habit to the multitudes of other creepy ones they've picked up abroad, then hopefully its not cannibalistic but simply curiousity especially if they never saw a fulani, tuareg or non-nigerian person before travelling overseas.

Didnt know the nose was a new fetish but well we all learn new things everyday.

And plastic surgeons are always there for those who know whatever they feel they should know about the nose.

You are heckla funny. .

@op watch out b4 he chop of your nose
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by xxcarolxx(f): 12:12am On May 05, 2011
He feels it with his fingers, little kisses on the end of the nose, Its funny though,
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by tpia5: 2:32am On May 05, 2011
^^and do you folks give his own nose the same kind of attention?

not sure what the actual point is beside the one we all know.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Nobody: 4:28am On May 05, 2011
because it's kinky, it's a sign of 'naughty yet loving' affection.
nothing else can demonstrate 'you are my boo' like a nibble on the neck, light bite on the nose or kiss on the forehead. smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by MrsChima(f): 4:32am On May 05, 2011
You just freaky! tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? by Pweety4me(f): 4:35am On May 05, 2011
Ms. Potato:

If its called fetish, maybe it is but I actually think it is cute in another way  grin

Still Creepy!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secretly Competing Wit Another Girl Whom Your Man Seems To Fancy / Guys See Why You Should Always Ask For Sex When A Lady Visits. / [album Download.] Migos Culture II Full 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.