Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition (649 Views)

Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide / CAN, Christian Elders In War Of Words Over The Leadership / There Is A War Of Attrition In Nigeria – Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by bn365: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
War of attrition: a prolonged period of conflict during which each side seeks to gradually wear down the other by a series of small-scale actions.

Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by boyjo: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
To do what? Convince the people to take the vaccine?
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by Kobojunkie: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
bn365:
War of attrition: a prolonged period of conflict during which each side seeks to gradually wear down the other by a series of small-scale actions.
And this has what to do with the Gospel of the Kingdom of God how? undecided
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by bn365: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
boyjo:

Fauchi is facing heat. I am convinced he won't hold his position for long...Dems will try to ignore the evidence mounting
against Fauchi from his emails...."war of attrition"...they hope to wear us down by repeating the same thing over and over again to try to force everyone to take their position. Its like never backing down from a lie.
You go to church, or the mall and travel, they'll make sure it's in your face, to force you to accept it as reality.

User Clip: Fauci admits only 50-60% of CDC and NIH employees have been vaccinated...WHY?
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4963284/user-clip-fauci-admits-50-60-cdc-nih-employees-vaccinated

They want to vaccinate the whole world but more than half of their workers are choosing not to be vaccinated.

Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by bn365: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And this has what to do with the Gospel of the Kingdom of God how? undecided

This was from 1995 by Pierre Gilbert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGEFxpSpGUA
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
bn365:
This is what concerns the world and the people in the world , but what does any of it have to do with God and the Kingdom of God - that is my question to you. undecided
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by bn365: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This is what concerns the world and the people in the world , but what does any of it have to do with God and the Kingdom of God - that is my question to you. undecided

"God and the Kingdom of God"??
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by bn365: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
@boyjo

bn365:

You asked about zombie apocalypse

Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by bn365: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
boyjo:

Zombie apocalypse

Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
bn365:
"God and the Kingdom of God"??
Yes, what has any of this vaccine stuff to do with God and the Kingdom of God to which those who belong to Jesus Christ are called? undecided

If the world decides to create vaccines with which to control human thought and Almighty God allows it, is our place as followers of God to stand against such? If so, where is this mandate given us by God? undecided
Where is this command to stand against the ideas and choices of this world,in the Name of God, to be found? undecided
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by bn365: 5:49am On Jun 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yes, what has any of this vaccine stuff to do with God and the Kingdom of God to which those who belong to Jesus Christ are called? undecided

If the world decides to create vaccines with which to control human thought and Almighty God allows it, is our place as followers of God to stand against such? If so, where is this mandate given us by God?undecided
Where is this command to stand against the ideas and choices of this world,in the Name of God, to be found? undecided

This nonsense that you have just spewed, i know it will not be applicable to your personal life. Religious folks like yourself for long has blamed God for your inactions and ignorance.
SIT DOWN.

If someone takes up a knife and about to stab you...and 'God allows it'...i hope you just let the person have his way. If this person goes after your wife and kids and 'God allows it, I hope this person have his way.

For the rest of us, God told us that he will forbid what we forbid and allow what we allow.

For some of us, we understand God is counting on us.
Isaiah 62:6 On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have set watchmen; all the day and all the night they shall never be silent.

We also know:
Ezekiel 33;6: But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.'
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by Kobojunkie: 6:24am On Jun 12, 2021
bn365:
This nonsense that you have just spewed, i know it will not be applicable to your personal life. Religious folks like yourself for long has blamed God for your inactions and ignorance.
SIT DOWN.

If someone takes up a knife and about to stab you...and 'God allows it'...i hope you just let the person have his way. If this person goes after your wife and kids and 'God allows it, I hope this person have his way.

For the rest of us, God told us that he will forbid what we forbid and allow what we allow.

Isaiah 62:6 On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have set watchmen; all the day and all the night they shall never be silent.

We also know:
Ezekiel 33;6: But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.'
1. Well you are right that "religious people" blame God for there inaction, but I am not one of them so I dont blame God for my inaction.

2. You need to pay attention to what God comands then. God Himself commands that if you should not defend yourself against your enemies, but instead turn the other cheek when slapped on the one by your enemy.

Stephen, one of God's apostles stood praying for his enemies while they stoned him to death. God knew of their place and allowed it. So you need to ask of you are certain of the God you pretend to serve? undecided

3. When and where exactly did God tell you that He will forbid, of the world, that which you forbid? undecided

4.isaiah 62 vs 6 clearly speaks of a New Jerusalem so I fail to see how that entire chapter even applies to your topic or protest in this.

5. Of what concern is it to God's servants, guards, with the World and issues that are of and concern this world when they are instead called out to serve God for the purpose of another Kingdom? undecided

Jesus Christ never sent anyone to sit as guard and warn people of world matters so why do you pretend you were given authority to do so by God? undecided
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by bn365: 6:37am On Jun 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Well you are right that "religious people" blame God for there inaction, but I am not one of them so I dont blame God for my inaction.

2. You need to pay attention to what God comands then. God Himself commands that if you should not defend yourself against your enemies, but instead turn the other cheek when slapped on the one by your enemy.

Stephen, one of God's apostles stood praying for his enemies while they stoned him to death. God knew of their place and allowed it. So you need to ask of you are certain of the God you pretend to serve? undecided

3. When and where exactly did God tell you that He will forbid, of the world, that which you forbid? undecided

4.isaiah 62 vs 6 clearly speaks of a New Jerusalem so I fail to see how that entire chapter even applies to your topic or protest in this.

5. Of what concern is it to God's servants, guards, with the World and issues that are of and concern this world when they are instead called out to serve God for the purpose of another Kingdom? undecided

Jesus Christ never sent anyone to sit as guard and warn people of world matters so why do you pretend you were given authority to do so by God? undecided

I knew you were a rambler the moment you commented with an emoji.
I am not going to waste my time but i'll leave you with this..."New Jerusalem" is in the millennial rule.
There will be no war and therefore, no need for us to watch over walls.
I can quote the Bible until the cows come home, but you are who you are. Your mindset is set.
Like i said earlier, let you and your folks be stabbed or killed like stephen, maybe that will jolt you and maybe it will change your dogma.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by Kobojunkie: 7:40am On Jun 12, 2021
bn365:
I knew you were a rambler the moment you commented with an emoji.
I am not going to waste my time but i'll leave you with this..."New Jerusalem" is in the millennial rule.
There will be no war and therefore, no need for us to watch over walls.
I can quote the Bible until the cows come home, but you are who you are. Your mindset is set.
Like i said earlier, let you and your folks be stabbed or killed like stephen, maybe that will jolt you and maybe it will change your dogma.
1. Are you certain that I am the rambler in this here conversation? undecided

2. The entire chapter of Isaiah 62 speaks of the glory to come for Jerusalem - the New Jerusalem. It certainly has nothing to do with anything that is taking place in the world today, not even in current Jerusalem, so I see more reason for you including that chapter or any of it's verses in this here conversation. undecided

3. You blame my mindset for your inability to show where you pretend you got the matching orders from the Almighty fo stand against the ideas and choices of this world,in the Name of God, to be found? You need go learn of the God you pretend you serve is what you need to do so you can in fact learn His Truth from the many lies your head seems filled with where it concerns Him and His ways.

God made it clear. even through Jesus Christ, that He has not come to change the world but to call those who will obey Him to serving Him in a kingdom that is not of this world. At least learn of God from the example of Jesus Christ. If He, Jesus Christ, never did agitate against the governments and peoples of the world in His own time, what makes you think you have authority from God to do any of such in His name? undecided

4. What is instead dogma are the lies, doctrines and traditions of men, which you have chosen to subscribe to, abandoning the Truth of God Himself. Jesus Christ made it perfectly clear that where it concerns His followers, the rule is that you love your enemies and pray for (not against) them - Matthew 5 vs 43 -48. If you cannot even accept the simple Truths of God, why then do you pretend you believe in God? undecided
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by bn365: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Are you certain that I am the rambler in this here conversation? undecided

2. The entire chapter of Isaiah 62 speaks of the glory to come for Jerusalem - the New Jerusalem. It certainly has nothing to do with anything that is taking place in the world today, not even in current Jerusalem, so I see more reason for you including that chapter or any of it's verses in this here conversation. undecided

3. You blame my mindset for your inability to show where you pretend you got the matching orders from the Almighty fo stand against the ideas and choices of this world,in the Name of God, to be found? You need go learn of the God you pretend you serve is what you need to do so you can in fact learn His Truth from the many lies your head seems filled with where it concerns Him and His ways.

God made it clear. even through Jesus Christ, that He has not come to change the world but to call those who will obey Him to serving Him in a kingdom that is not of this world. At least learn of God from the example of Jesus Christ. If He, Jesus Christ, never did agitate against the governments and peoples of the world in His own time, what makes you think you have authority from God to do any of such in His name? undecided

4. What is instead dogma are the lies, doctrines and traditions of men, which you have chosen to subscribe to, abandoning the Truth of God Himself. Jesus Christ made it perfectly clear that where it concerns His followers, the rule is that you love your enemies and pray for (not against) them - Matthew 5 vs 43 -48. If you cannot even accept the simple Truths of God, why then do you pretend you believe in God? undecided

It is not my place to educate you. you are talking gibberish

Jesus railed against authority and established order, in so doing, he was an outlaw. Pharisees were looking for him, Herod wanted him dead.
Just like our Lord Jesus told king Herod when he was told that Herod was after him, I'll tell you the same "Go and tell that fox".
A lot of foxes are in the mix. We, we are as wise the serpent.
When they come for you, give in to them. They will teach your kids in school. They will come for your kids as they did, Lot and his daughters.
We will continue to beat back the spirit of the anti-christ because its not his time. This world belongs to our Lord Jesus Christ.
He died and took it from the Devil and in so doing, he told us...Go Ye Therefore...

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
bn365:
It is not my place to educate you. you are talking gibberish

Jesus railed against authority and established order, in so doing, he was an outlaw. Pharisees were looking for him, Herod wanted him dead.
Just like our Lord Jesus told king Herod when he was told that Herod was after him, I'll tell you the same "Go and tell that fox".
A lot of foxes are in the mix. We, we are as wise the serpent.
When they come for you, give in to them. They will teach your kids in school. They will come for your kids as they did, Lot and his daughters.
We will continue to beat back the spirit of the anti-christ because its not his time. This world belongs to our Lord Jesus Christ.
He died and took it from the Devil and in so doing, he told us...Go Ye Therefore...
1. Jesus Christ rallied against authority? Where? How? His statement to the Pharisees who came warning Him about Herod's plot in no way suggests a rally, nor a protest.

Herod had to find Him to kill Him, right? So, Jesus informed those who came to warn Him that He had yet to finish the work He had to do. What of that implies a rally or protest against authority? Was it not the very same Jesus Christ who surrendered to the same authorities only days later? undecided

2. A lot of foxes in the mix? Do you have an understanding of why Jesus Christ referred to herod as a"fox"? undecided

3. Who are "they" that will come for the children? "They" will teach your children ..... are your children any better than the children of those who are of the world? undecided

4. Jesus Christ Himself declared to you that His Kingdom is not of this world - John 18 vs 33 -40. So,what do you mean when you say the world belongs to Jesus Christ? Again, you are not called to change the world or to heal the world of evil.... not by Jesus Christ at least, so why do pretend yourself saviour of the world when your mission is instead for another Kingdom? undecided

5. The spirit of the antiChrist is not in the unbelievers. You claim to be wise as the serpent but fail to see that it is those who believe in Jesus Christ yet refusing to obey His commandments that are indeed filled with the antichrist spirit you are afraid of. The devil you seek is not out there somewhere but lives well inside of all who refuse to obey the commandments of Jesus Christ- John 8 vs 39 -41.

P.S. God never gave man authority to use His name in Man's agitation for power in this world. Jesus Christ never sent His disciples to fight the world and it's ways in the name and for the sake of His Kingdom so any man who goes out proclaiming he does so on behalf of God is not only as liar but also antichrist. undecided

That said, there is no commandments/teaching from Jesus Christ forbidding individuals from protesting causes, as individuals - without dragging the name of God into it -, that he/she believes to be unjust for one reason or another. undecided
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by bn365: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ rallied against authority? Where? How? His statement to the Pharisees who came warning Him about Herod's plot in no way suggests a rally, nor a protest.

Herod had to find Him to kill Him, right? So, Jesus informed those who came to warn Him that He had yet to finish the work He had to do. What of that implies a rally or protest against authority? Was it not the very same Jesus Christ who surrendered to the same authorities only days later? undecided

2. A lot of foxes in the mix? Do you have an understanding of why Jesus Christ referred to herod as a"fox"? undecided

3. Who are "they" that will come for the children? "They" will teach your children ..... are your children any better than the children of those who are of the world? undecided

4. Jesus Christ Himself declared to you that His Kingdom is not of this world - John 18 vs 33 -40. So,what do you mean when you say the world belongs to Jesus Christ? Again, you are not called to change the world or to heal the world of evil.... not by Jesus Christ at least, so why do pretend yourself saviour of the world when your mission is instead for another Kingdom? undecided

5. The spirit of the antiChrist is not in the unbelievers. You claim to be wise as the serpent but fail to see that it is those who believe in Jesus Christ yet refusing to obey His commandments that are indeed filled with the antichrist spirit you are afraid of. The devil you seek is not out there somewhere but lives well inside of all who refuse to obey the commandments of Jesus Christ- John 8 vs 39 -41.

P.S. God never gave man authority to use His name in Man's agitation for power in this world. Jesus Christ never sent His disciples to fight the world and it's ways in the name and for the sake of His Kingdom so any man who goes out proclaiming he does so on behalf of God is not only as liar but also antichrist. undecided

That said, there is no commandments/teaching from Jesus Christ forbidding individuals from protesting causes, as individuals - without dragging the name of God into it -, that he/she believes to be unjust for one reason or another. undecided

Long-winded nonsense. Arrant nonsense. Utter rubbish
Like i said, its not my place to educate you. It will take many moons.
“For God so loved the world, that he "GAVE" his only Son

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
bn365:
Long-winded nonsense. Arrant nonsense. Utter rubbish
Like i said, its not my place to educate you. It will take many moons.
For God so loved the world, that he "GAVE" his only Son
Why did you exclude the rest of that statement ? Jesus Christ tells you right there and there the purpose for which God gave His son... "that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life ". undecided
Nowhere in the context of John 3 vs 1-21 are you informed that the Salvation received is only in your fighting/agitating against the world, nor are you informed that the world has anything to do with what you recieve from Jesus Christ. Instead you are called out from th world to believing in Jesus Christ whose Kingdom is not of this world. undecided
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by bn365: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why did you exclude the rest of that statement ? Jesus Christ tells you right there and there the purpose for which God gave His son... "that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life ". undecided
Nowhere in the context of John 3 vs 1-21 are you informed that the Salvation received is only in your fighting/agitating against the world, nor are you informed that the world has anything to do with what you recieve from Jesus Christ. Instead you are called out from th world to believing in Jesus Christ whose Kingdom is not of this world. undecided

Another long-winded gibberish. I wanted to put the parenthesis on "Gave"
You initially argued against Jesus owning the world. You didn't ask when it was given to Jesus?
While alive, it belonged to Satan.
Even Satan wanted Jesus to avoid going to the cross. Just bow down and it will be yours.

You know not what you blab about.

SIT THIS ONE OUT.
Go Home.
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
bn365:

Another long-winded gibberish.
You initially argued against Jesus owning the world. You didn't ask when it was given to Jesus?
While alive, it belonged to Satan.
Even Satan wanted Jesus to avoid going to the cross. Just bow down and it will be yours.

You know not what you blab about.

SIT THIS ONE OUT.
Go Home.
1. John 3 vs 1 -21 does not tell you, nor does it imply "Jesus Christ owns the world", unless you have a problem with language. Instead, the passage tells you something else and this about God's love for the world (again does not address ownership). undecided

I didn't need to ask when the world was given to Jesus Christ because such a question is meaningless. undecided

2. While alive, it(world) elonged to Satan? Where and when was the world handed over to Satan and by whom? undecided

You actually give credence to the words spoken by Satan than you do that Spoken by God Himself? shocked
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by bn365: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. John 3 vs 1 -21 does not tell you, nor does it imply "Jesus Christ owns the world", unless you have a problem with language. Instead, the passage tells you something else and this about God's love for the world (again does not address ownership). undecided

I didn't need to ask when the world was given to Jesus Christ because such a question is meaningless. undecided

2. While alive, it(world) elonged to Satan? Where and when was the world handed over to Satan and by whom? undecided

You actually give credence to the words spoken by Satan than you do that Spoken by God Himself? shocked

Again Bra, you're slipping.
The world was handed to Satan when man fell in the garden of Eden.
Second Adam came to recover it.
You are the one who's giving credence to Satan.
God "GAVE" his son.

People who claim that what is expressly written in the Bible does not mean exactly what it says go around believing and teaching heresies, in my opinion.

They have their own teachings on alternative lifestyles like homosexuality et al

1 Like

Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
bn365:
Again Bra, you're slipping.
The world was handed to Satan when man fell in the garden of Eden.
Second Adam came to recover it.
You are the one who's giving credence to Satan.
God "GAVE" his son.

People who claim that what is expressly written in the Bible does not mean exactly what it says go around believing and teaching heresies, in my opinion.

They have their own teachings on alternative lifestyles like homosexuality et al
1. Provide for us a reference to the particular passage where this handover of the world to Satan is documented in your Bible. undecided

2. Where is it documented that Jesus Christ came to recover the world from the hands of Satan? undecided

3. God gave His Son, the New Covenant Law which was promised through His prophets to the lost sheep of Israel, with which to bless the nations of the world with, yes, but what has that to do with your claim that Jesus Christ owns the world? undecided

4. You are the one here claiming what is expressly written does not mean exactly it does. Again, how doe the statement " For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life" translate to meaning what you keep suggesting. undecided
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by bn365: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Provide for us a reference to the particular passage where this handover of the world to Satan is documented in your Bible. undecided

2. Where is it documented that Jesus Christ came to recover the world from the hands of Satan? undecided

3. God gave His Son, the New Covenant Law which was promised through His prophets to the lost sheep of Israel, with which to bless the nations of the world with, yes, but what has that to do with your claim that Jesus Christ owns the world? undecided

4. You are the one here claiming what is expressly written does not mean exactly it does. Again, how doe the statement " For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life" translate to meaning what you keep suggesting. undecided

I think it must hurt for you, to actually think.
I'll leave you with this: "He that knows nought, and knows not, that he knows nought, he's a fool. Teach him and he will not understand.
He that knows nought, and knows that he knows nought, he's wise. Teach him, he will understand.
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
bn365:

I think it must hurt for you, to actually think.
I'll leave you with this: "He that knows nought, and knows not, that he knows nought, he's a fool. Teach him and he will not understand.
He that knows nought, and knows that he knows nought, he's wise. Teach him, he will understand.
It seems it hurts you more when you are called on to answer questions.

Again..
Kobojunkie:

Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by boyjo: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2021
bn365:

SIT DOWN.

We also know:

GOD bless you my brother. I will check the videos out.
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by boyjo: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
bn365:

Zombie apocalypse

Just thought you should know, I didn't get to watch the video as it was deleted before I could.
Hope you saved it?
How else can I get to see it? cry
Re: God Is Not Mocked - War Of Attrition by boyjo: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hello Bn365
I have found other video to watch.
2 hours long.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Believers Identity / Wahala In MFM Church Office / Why You Should Stop Paying Tithes And Offerings, Seed Sowing And Special Donatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.