Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) (7551 Views)

Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) / Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) / New flower gate independent power plant built in sagamu industrial city Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by SLAP44: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
DUNKA:
even free I know take grin
When you die, you will be frozen inside the Igbo made air conditioning units built by Ibos in Aba. grin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know someone who used to work as a contract staff at Ecobank in Aba. After he was sacked, he met these guys to help him build two air-conditioners.

Today he has converted his 1-bedroom apartment into a mortuary and making good money from it.

Close one door and an Igbo man will make 3 gates from the wall.
You just can't take it away from the Igbos. We are Africa's gift to the world.
Too bad the other tribes in Nigeria would rather use a bucket to cover up the candle rays. But like a flame, we burn through and excel nonetheless.

Igbo kwezuonu mgbe niile.
why are you lied you can't set up mortuary up without license and with serenity environment. And for the deep freezer I hope the son certified it? This can cause fire outbreak, this is exactly what am saying in the other day most of fire outbreaks reoccurring in lagos was causing by substandard items brought from eastern Nigeria. Lagos state government should look to this matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
927sv:

Wassup, my niggah IsaAbubakar from Kebbi... u don forget your guy.?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
why are you lied you can't set up mortuary up without license and with serenity environment. And for the deep freezer I hope the son certified it? This can cause fire outbreak, this is exactly what am saying in the other day most of fire outbreaks reoccurring in lagos was causing by substandard items brought from eastern Nigeria. Lagos state government should look to this matter.
Nnewi and Aba are Nigeria tech and innovation hub hub

Below is Nnewi representing in auto

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by EmekaChiwe: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
post=102559571:

Nothing special only on keyboard but when call upon to do similar you will start sweating from your anus

Did i tell you i was a fridge repairman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by EmekaChiwe: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
post=102559927:

Nnewi and Aba are Nigeria tech and innovation hub hub

Below is Nnewi representing in auto

Crude tech
Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
927sv:

You never tell me how you dey " unleash your legions" you called it grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by EMMY76: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

They build from scratch...i have seen it with my own eyes.

There is nothing special about it.

It's alright then go meet them to build a better one and sell let's see.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
927sv:
[s][/s]
your monikers plenty oo

See pot calling kettle black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by SlayerForever: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
He can use a thin plastic sheet to cover the rings.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by EMMY76: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
This is really impressive this fridges will be far cheaper than the foriegn ones poor street traders can easily afford this to start up their businesses. With time these guys will definitely improve on the quality of their products Rome isn't built in a day.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
why are you lied you can

I feel your pain

Nnewi

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
Common which pain .
post=102560107:

I feel your pain

Nnewi
Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by IGBOSON1: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
post=102559571:

Nothing special only on keyboard but when call upon to do similar you will start sweating from your anus

Very annoying...these people!

See him getting all negative over someones sweat, ingenuity and hardwork! He's got a serious case of sour-grapes!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by IGBOSON1: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
EMMY76:
This is really impressive this fridges will be far cheaper than the foriegn ones poor street traders can easily afford this to start up their businesses. With time these guys will definitely improve on the quality of their products Rome isn't built in a day.

Exactly! What these people need is support and encouragement!

All these nice looking foreign fridges, you need to see the first prototypes they started of with! Anyone remember when Deawoo and Skoda started manufacturing cars.....how they were the butt of all jokes? Their countries supported and encouraged them....now look at them today!

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by techWriter1: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Same thing China started Good looking out to the exporter

1 Like

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Zhongkui2: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nothing is special about this... Something those that repairs fridges and air condition do for fun here

See as dem dey make noise uoandan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Techguy96(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
This is not deep freezer, it's ice block making machine, it's pretty common n quite expensive.
My dad own one sef, was built right here in warri.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Techguy96(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Exactly! What these people need is support and encouragement!

All these nice looking foreign fridges, you need to see the first prototypes they started of with! Anyone remember when Deawoo and Skoda started manufacturing cars.....how they were the butt of all jokes? Their countries supported and encouraged them....now look at them today!
That's not deep freezer, it's ice block making n it's not new, it's a normal thing that's made in almost all part of Nigeria.

They normally attach it to AC compressor, in 8 hrs u can get up to 50 ice block. The time of freezing depends on the number of compressor, while the number of ice block depends on the size.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Techguy96(m): 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
post=102559467:

Repair can only change some certain things not to build deep freezer from scratch
Oga this thing is common in Nigeria, ask people that sell ice block in large quantities, I will give u full details.
My dad own one of this built in warri. It can produce 50 ice block in less than 8 hrs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by shortgun(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
chatinent:
This is good creativity.

At least, I see it contains all the mechanics to get sth frozen, maybe twice as fast. However, make we try dey organize our creativity. Those wires could be hidden. Water and naked wire is second to Nigerian politicians.

But I encourage my Igbo brothers. If this failed man's government had supported them, things could be better.

Umunne m, jisike.
The exposed pipes you see don't conduct electricity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by LikeAking: 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
post=102559041:
Aba, Nnewi are Nigeria tech and innovation hub only if they will be supported

lalasticlala

If we the people surport them, Nigeria go go far.

Make we forget govt.

Let awaken the Nigerian Manufacturing consciousness.

Nigeria can manufacture any thing.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Blessingtrinity(f): 12:31am On Jun 10, 2021
post=102559210:

Engineer among you are only good with theories, below are raw talents
asin ehh pure talent. If the Government would just put their eyes on that city ehh. Talent and creativity full ter. Give them all the necessary things ter need and see them doing wonderful things.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by Blessingtrinity(f): 12:38am On Jun 10, 2021
We should try and support others even if it's not financially,at least encourage them. Try to promote made in Nigeria good/products. If na white person do d freezer now them go say e too ligit.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by odduduwa: 12:44am On Jun 10, 2021
Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) by kayfra: 1:36am On Jun 10, 2021
Pretty crude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mazda E2200 For Sale / Will Banks Be Open On 27th May Children's Day? / BVN Enrolment Hits 15million Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.