Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

From Jungle Feeling To London Feeling In The Same Nigeria. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Jungle Feeling To London Feeling In The Same Nigeria. Pictures. (2877 Views)

Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity / Reception Ceremony For The Arrival Of COVID-19 Vaccines In Nigeria (Pictures) / Governor Sanwo Olu Inspects The Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Jungle Feeling To London Feeling In The Same Nigeria. Pictures. by Powersurge: 1:05am On Jun 10, 2021
Omo ale po nj yeye country yii sa. When youths lack critical thinking.
Re: From Jungle Feeling To London Feeling In The Same Nigeria. Pictures. by plaindealer: 4:30am On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
Jashub:
Jonathan was never indicted and it was never proven he stole so what's your case? Can you see how deluded you are? Online criminal
[/s]

I did not ask you to bore us with who was indicted or not, the question was to show us what GEJ did with N trillion and the projects he commissioned.

I hope you know how to read and comprehend.
Re: From Jungle Feeling To London Feeling In The Same Nigeria. Pictures. by dederocs(m): 6:26am On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s]You're just a stupid lad who celebrates criminals in power and you will soon pay for it. Mumu yahoo boy
I hate poor lazy people, no one can make you successful, government work is to create infrastructure, not make you a rich man, even in UK they are poor people, even Germany etc... millions of successful people in Nigeria, are we all working for government? Lazy visionless poor sod, poor youths like yourself na dem dey die for politicians for 10k. Go wash your bad head. Your poverty and bitterness will kill you, your papa go due miserably...pay for what?

Too many dumb desperate idiots on nairaland.
Re: From Jungle Feeling To London Feeling In The Same Nigeria. Pictures. by Jashub: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
dederocs:

I hate poor lazy people, no one can make you successful, government work is to create infrastructure, not make you a rich man, even in UK they are poor people, even Germany etc... millions of successful people in Nigeria, are we all working for government? Lazy visionless poor sod, poor youths like yourself na dem dey die for politicians for 10k. Go wash your bad head. Your poverty and bitterness will kill you, your papa go due miserably...pay for what?

Too many dumb desperate idiots on nairaland.
[/s] Keep your stupidity off my mentions
Re: From Jungle Feeling To London Feeling In The Same Nigeria. Pictures. by Jashub: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
plaindealer:

I did not ask you to bore us with who was indicted or not, the question was to show us what GEJ did with N trillion and the projects he commissioned.

I hope you know how to read and comprehend.

[/s] You're allergic to reading that's why you didn't see the rubbish posted in that magazine

1 Like

Re: From Jungle Feeling To London Feeling In The Same Nigeria. Pictures. by Jashub: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
escapefromusa:

Oboy .. you don dey speak grammar. I know sey .. you be one of those "education miss road" pikin. Wey dem send go school, e carry certificate come back, e leave common sense for Faculty.

It does not matter if Buhari is a Marxist, nor does it matter if Buhari is corrupt. If they should then you "must" prove other presidents before where neither marxist or corrupt. Still, I doubt you fully understand Marxism (you must have read it on Twitter grin). Gutenberg and Libgen can provide you with free books, but then again your kind can't concentrate past 15 secs; except it has something to do with Moriah Mills.

I still ask: Buhari is leaving in 2023. Who will you blame for your poverty, and underachievement, and hunger, low self-esteem and hopelessness?

As you dey so .. you are a cheat and have swindle and deceived many people. At this moment you are planning to cheat and swindle someone .. I dey lie? grin
[/s] You're only showing us what you delight in seeing and perhaps you're probably like Moriah Mill who sells sex for a living. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: From Jungle Feeling To London Feeling In The Same Nigeria. Pictures. by Microwhy: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

I hate to see a grown man cry.

Do o need a bucket to cry inside because your crying and pain just dey start.

grin grin

Scoundrel..

1 Like

Re: From Jungle Feeling To London Feeling In The Same Nigeria. Pictures. by dederocs(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Keep your stupidity off my mentions
Truth is bitter, your negativity towards the entity will keep you poor and bitter...Buhari is leaving in 2023, get ready to blame the next man. Yes we need systemic change, but it is the collective people that build the society. If every Nigeria is weak and uninspired, the country for don kaput.
Re: From Jungle Feeling To London Feeling In The Same Nigeria. Pictures. by Jashub: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2021
[s]
dederocs:

Truth is bitter, your negativity towards the entity will keep you poor and bitter...Buhari is leaving in 2023, get ready to blame the next man. Yes we need systemic change, but it is the collective people that build the society. If every Nigeria is weak and uninspired, the country for don kaput.
[/s] Abi, is it that you can't reason well to know that Nigeria is already finished...mtcheww. Continue deceiving yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu / ESN/UGM Kill 3 Policemen In Enugu / 2023 President : Northern Elders Meet, Resolve To Back Only Igbo Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.