Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu (2884 Views)

2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns / Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Biafra To Scam Gullible Igbos - Gov Umahi / Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
I was reading the thread where some people were accusing Nnamdi Kanu of using the issue of Biafra to enrich himself. I remembered that in October 2020, Ovation publisher, Dele Momodu, interviewed Nnamdi Kanu and Kanu's final words in that epic interview was:

"Im dead already and the only thing that can bring me back to life is Biafra"

"I dont have anything, I dont even own a car. But what am I doing with cars? What am I doing with money?"

"All I want is Biafra"

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by SpatialKing(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
gidgiddy:
I was reading the thread where some people were accusing Nnamdi Kanu of using the issue of Biafra to enrich himself. I remembered that in October 2020, Ovation publisher, Dele Momodu, interviewed Nnamdi Kanu and Kanu's final words in that epic interview was:

"I dont have anything, I dont even own a car. But what am I doing with cars? What am I doing with money?"

"All I want is Biafra"
Noted

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by temitope27(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
shocked am sure he no even get house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by Karlovych: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
embarassed embarassed Hydraulic soup eaters will soon start convulsing

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by Bigii(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by muykem: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
The guy knows how to play on emotion of his followers. Imagine igboho run abroad and start issue command on how to attack fulani in Yoruba land, Our people will tell him that leader leads from front not from abroad.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by BSsniffer: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
gidgiddy:

"All I want is Biafra"

You are dead already but you ran abroad in fear of your life... grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by Asgard73: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
muykem:
The know how to play on emotion of his followers.

Coming from a Yoruba human..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Chineke mieee��.
Nwokem i di egwu��.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by ivolt: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Really?
He doesn't own a car in London and that is supposed to be virtuous?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by Asgard73: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
This Kanu sef...anyways....

Nnukwu mmadu.
Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
grin.... But you dey hammer life for white man Land ....... grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by vedaxcool(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Merciless thieves are the worse kind will r criminal to deal with.

Imagine as maga dey pay the mugu dey flex, him still get audacity to complain say chow no dey for him hustle or is he saying Beerfraud no get money to pay am up?
Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by mekaboy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lol. Do you need a car in UK? What about electricity, heater, feeding, school fees etc?

How have you been doing that for 5 years now without a job?

Average Uk earning is 31,000 pounds. Which is 21,700,000 .

Now imagine a man with family. Without regular job for 5 years.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
BSsniffer:

You are dead already but you ran abroad in fear of your life... grin

Chia��
Biko rapu kwanu the guy man��.

Next thing will be I had no shoes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
muykem:
The guy knows how to play on emotion of his followers. Imagine igboho run abroad and start issue command on how to attack fulani in Yoruba land, Our people will tell him that leader leads from front not from abroad.
Yoruba slowpoke,you guys are masters of mass con.
90 percent of Nigeria criminal pastors are Yoruba.
So it is very normal if you think any other person with followers is a con artist like your Yoruba pastors

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Frontail:
grin.... But you dey hammer life for white man Land ....... grin grin grin
what is the big deal in that Small buffet?
You are all worked up because of kanu,you don't talk about bullion vans of tinubu or bmw bikes of Yusuf Mai ajaba.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by jlinkd78(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
In Ohamadike we trust

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by donphilopus: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Hydraulic soup eaters will soon start convulsing

I don't understand you guys though. Asari Dokubo, an Ijaw man accused Nnamdi Kanu of defrauding his fellow Igbos in the name of IPOB. What business do hydraulic soup eaters have here? Is Dokubo a Yoruba man? Why can't you face the Ijaws instead? Yet you guys are saying the south should be united.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
muykem:

If the federal government government sends Soldiers to go to Igbohos house to kill him, I wonder if you people will tell Igboho to stay and be killed, or go to somewhere safe to continue the struggle

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Am speechless
Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by mekaboy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
gidgiddy:

If the federal government government sends Soldiers to go to Igbohos house to kill him, I wonder if you people will tell Igboho to stay and be killed, or go to somewhere safe to continue the struggle

So kanu's life is more important than that of these ones?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by blaq321: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
you don't have a car. tell that to your dogs at home. you don't have a car. tell that to your dogs at home. you don't have a car. tell that to your dogs at home.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by OnionBandit(f): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
donphilopus:

I don't understand you guys though. Asari Dokubo, an Ijaw man accused Nnamdi Kanu of defrauding his fellow Igbos in the name of IPOB. What business do hydraulic soup eaters have here? Is Dokubo a Yoruba man? Why can't you face the Ijaws instead? Yet you guys are saying the south should be united.
damn! Donphilopus, where have you been? One of the legendary supporters to good on this forum..When last you hear from passingshot? Hope my guy is still alive

Damn!
Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by owobokiri(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
He doesn't need to explain anything to all these Unity Beggars..
Allow yourself to be distracted, allow yourself to fail..
Those who know him well, don't care

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by muykem: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
gidgiddy:

Is either he stay and fight to death or he loose his leadership. Yoruba will not take life and death instructions from someone that doesn't want to die.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by donphilopus: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
OnionBandit:
damn! Donphilopus, where have you been? One of the legendary supporters to good on this forum..When last you hear from passingshot? Hope my guy is still alive

Damn!

I've still been around. Just been a ghost reader and always liking and sharing posts made by patriotic citizens like yourself.

PaasingShot and others may as well be on ghost mode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
muykem:
Is either he stay and fight to death or he loose his leadership. Yoruba will not take life and death instructions from someone that doesn't want to die.

Well, Nnamdi Kanu followers feel that Nnamdi Kanu is of better use to Biafra alive than dead. I agree too

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu by OnionBandit(f): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
donphilopus:

I've still been around. Just been a ghost reader and always liking and sharing posts made by patriotic citizens like yourself.

PaasingShot and others may as well be on ghost mode.
Good to hear from you mehn

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glitterati: Osinbajo Rocking Ijaw Attire Sets Internet On Fire / Buccaneers Mock Tinubu ( Video) / "Your President Is Better Than Our Own" – Cameroonian Man Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.