Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Cows And Endangered Species - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cows And Endangered Species (230 Views)

7 Human Species That Existed On Earth Before Us / Extraordinary Feat By Lizard Suggests The Species Is In Evolutionary Transition / "7.7 Million Animal Species. How Did They All Fit In, In Noah’s Ark? - Man Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cows And Endangered Species by Earthkumy(m): 4:07am On Jun 10, 2021
I just came out of revelation of cows entering homes, finding people wherever they hide, and being lead by people who know the area or familiar with the victims, millions of cows no stopping them in site and everyone was hiding or running.
Please pray for your families, relatives, friends and communities
Please don't say it won't get close to your area, we once said it can never get to the south when it was happening in the North but here we are today

Only our God will save us

I pray for divine protect over you and your family

In Jesus name Amen
Re: Cows And Endangered Species by Kobojunkie: 4:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Earthkumy:
I just came out of revelation of cows entering homes, finding people wherever they hide, and being lead by people who know the area or familiar with the victims, millions of cows no stopping them in site and everyone was hiding or running.

Please don't say it won't get close to your area, we once said it can never get to the south when it was happening in the North but here we are today

In Jesus name Amen
Are these cows of an alien breed or something? Is this a scifi-horror flick or what? undecided
Re: Cows And Endangered Species by GorillaApp(m): 6:03am On Jun 10, 2021
Earthkumy:

In Jesus name Amen
So many persons have had dreams of an ethnic war in this country.
Your dream seems to be in that line

2 Likes

Re: Cows And Endangered Species by Earthkumy(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are these cows of an alien breed or something? Is this a scifi-horror flick or what? undecided

Junkie?

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like Marine Spirit , Akwa Ibom Clergy Claims / He Feels Your Pain's / Dreams Interpretation I Need A Phone Number For Somebody That Is Expert In It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.