Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,289 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Which Chemical Can I Spray On Cassava To Keep Animal Off My Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Which Chemical Can I Spray On Cassava To Keep Animal Off My Farm (572 Views)

Which Chemical Will I Use? Photo / What Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Reptiles And Insects On My Farm And Home / What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Chemical Can I Spray On Cassava To Keep Animal Off My Farm by zenithgroup: 5:51am On Jun 10, 2021
Dear team
I saw this land very close to a village settlement, very fertile ,dark and well moisturised. I love to use this land for farm purposes planting maize and cassava to start with. Major challenge is that there are goats sheep and cow raoming free around what chemicals can be used to keep them off my farm?
Re: Which Chemical Can I Spray On Cassava To Keep Animal Off My Farm by okenwa(m): 6:30am On Jun 10, 2021
I may not know the exact one to use, but visit the state ministry of agriculture for assistance
Re: Which Chemical Can I Spray On Cassava To Keep Animal Off My Farm by stupidmod3: 6:38am On Jun 10, 2021
apcide
Re: Which Chemical Can I Spray On Cassava To Keep Animal Off My Farm by zenithgroup: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2021
stupidmod3:
apcide
Does this apcide work for the situation sir?
Re: Which Chemical Can I Spray On Cassava To Keep Animal Off My Farm by stupidmod3: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2021
zenithgroup:
Does this apcide work for the situation sir?

it destroys everything it touches

APCIDE

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Most Profitable Venture In Nigeria With Short Life Span. . / Bitter Kola Export: Is Anyone Sincerely Into It In This Forum? / Continuous Chain Plate Tunnel Oven With A Cooling Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.