Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

What Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Reptiles And Insects On My Farm And Home - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Reptiles And Insects On My Farm And Home (779 Views)

These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Reptiles And Insects On My Farm And Home by Leysco(m): 6:37am On May 26, 2019
Hello everyone. What is the name of a good chemical i can use of my farm to get rid of snake, lizard and insects. Thanks
Re: What Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Reptiles And Insects On My Farm And Home by nicepoker101(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2019
Use sharp shooter.
Re: What Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Reptiles And Insects On My Farm And Home by Leysco(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2019
nicepoker101:
Use sharp shooter.
Thanks. Do you know another one in case I can't find it?
Re: What Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Reptiles And Insects On My Farm And Home by nicepoker101(m): 9:47pm On May 26, 2019
Leysco:

Thanks. Do you know another one in case I can't find it?
perfect killer.
Re: What Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Reptiles And Insects On My Farm And Home by WilderPeters: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
These chemicals are significant for a lot of reasons and one of it is to get rid of animals and insects. It can help people get to know about https://reptileprofy.com/zoo-med-mini-deep-dome-review/ and then ease the process of getting rid. It is essential, and people should look into it before making a decision.

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Stems TME419 Variety Needed / Birds Transport Crate Available Call 07032415850 / Where You Can Find Edible Mushrooms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.