Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) (35927 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / Olayomi Koiki Storms Lagos Streets, Canvasses For Creation Of Yoruba Nation / Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by dederocs(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2021
pansophist:

Their strategies are different. What Igboho is doing today, MNK has done it before. Nnamdi before leaving Nigeria have been in the east campaigning and generating massive crowd that makes election rally looks like a graveyard.

Self-preservation is what made him left Nigeria when the government sent the army to kill him. So he should die to prove a stupid point right? Others with similar goals such as MKO, Saro wiwa etc that died, what became of their movement ? Please have sense.
We are saying the same thing, but the tribal bigot in you want to make Nnamdi Kanu what he is not. He was rallying dumb disillusioned youths like you, but they were not attacking anyone with him, they were just conducting rallies, and security formations accosting them, Nnamdi Kanu is a propagandist, he did not start the biafra movement, Sunday Ighoho is a warrior.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by ablejesus26(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2021
pansophist:

See them, snitches, cheap ass niggas, pay-per-comment morons, a complete wastage to humanity and anyone unfortunate to come across them. Your life is even so worthless that you professionalise your stupidity that making hate your username, spending the little time you have on planet earth for a force of evil instead of good. Shame.

You sound much more frustrated and in abysmal sadness than the person you are quoting.
I wonder why you guys feel this level of pain when your leader is criticized, knowing fully well that his life achievement has always been criticizing and cursing others.
You should rephrase your narrative,no sensible Igboman will be a party to ipob.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by pansophist(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2021
ablejesus26:

You sound much more frustrated and in abysmal sadness than the person you are quoting.
I wonder why you guys feel this level of pain when your leader is criticized, knowing fully well that his life achievement has always been criticizing and cursing others.
And you should rephrase your narrative,no sensible Igboman will be a party to ipob.

Frustrated and sad about what exactly? Typical knee-jerk reaction from someone that stands for nothing, and let life happens to them. I'm not ipob, oduduwa or whatever tag you've assumed in your closed mindset, I'm up for truth and justice.

And you know what? It is better to be an imperfect diamond than a spotless pebble. Hate Igbos, MNK or the igbos all you want, it doesn't matter, and you got nothing on them. Now go make something meaningful with your life, pleb.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by libson001(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2021
God is not in this country. He left us ever since
Kuceeh:
This country need God at this point

Anyway, please I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company for 2k Only

Whats'App/Call: 0704. 477. 6507
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by pansophist(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2021
dederocs:

We are saying the same thing, but the tribal bigot in you want to make Nnamdi Kanu what he is not. He was rallying dumb disillusioned youths like you, but they were not attacking anyone with him, they were just conducting rallies, and security formations accosting them, Nnamdi Kanu is a propagandist, he did not start the biafra movement, Sunday Ighoho is a warrior.

I'm trying hard to make sense of what you wrote here, please rephrase. But I get the part you talked about him being propagandist, well, I won't debunk that rubbish you wrote, but all I'll say is that you should take your time one day and listen to his broadcast. It is an hallmark of intelligence to accommodate a diverging viewpoint, and see clearly the stance of your adversary.

And what's wrong not being the first ? He was a kid when the first biafran War was fought, so what should he have done then? Does this make sense to you ? You're here criticising a man with balls that a mere thought of him sense shock through the veins of the Fulani terrorist. Once again, please, have sense.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by dederocs(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
pansophist:

I'm trying hard to make sense of what you wrote here, please rephrase. But I get the part you talked about him being propagandist, well, I won't debunk that rubbish you wrote, but all I'll say is that you should take your time one day and listen to his broadcast. It is an hallmark of intelligence to accommodate a diverging viewpoint, and see clearly the stance of your adversary.

Listening to that ish, is where the indoctrination starts from...no thanks grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by MadeINchenzen2: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2021
pansophist:

Weather forecaster how far ? grin

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by pansophist(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2021
dederocs:

Listening to that ish, is where the indoctrination starts from...no thanks grin

Being close minded is not a virtue, it's naivety. Nd you owe it yourself and generations not to be naive. Have a nice day.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by joefelin2345: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2021
liketerm:
This one na attention seeker. The federal government of Nigeria never get your time, when they do, you will change your narrative. You can ask lamidi KANU wetine him eye see.
This is one of the reasons that we are still suffering now. Who among the current politicians actively took part in June 12 struggle that gave birth to the current Democratic Govt? Continue sitting on the fence.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by dederocs(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2021
pansophist:

Being close minded is not a virtue, it's naivety. Nd you owe it yourself and generations not to be naive. Have a nice day.
He is fighting for a particular tribe, no benefits to me, I have my own tribe and people, am indifferent towards him. To me now, he is just creating tension, and might lead to more violence even among various Southern tribes, especially when they claim places that don't seem to relate with their biafra ideology.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Kachi4christ(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2021
Once they yorubas breaks out of Nigeria, I don't see the biafrians staying with Nigeria, they will definitely break away too
sunshineV:
the yoruba's will free theirselves from this mess called nigeria/UAR maybe even before the great biafra
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Don48: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2021
Sharp!!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by waphany07c(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2021
Giovanni2332:

That's why we say theirs something wrong with a black man's brain , someone trying hard to save you but you have been affected by fulani syndrome suffering and smiling, you need total brain overhauling.

Easily termed as BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy)
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by ablejesus26(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2021
pansophist:

Frustrated and sad about what exactly? Typical knee-jerk reaction from someone that stands for nothing, and let life happens to them. I'm not ipob, oduduwa or whatever tag you've assumed in your closed mindset, I'm up for truth and justice.

And you know what? It is better to be an imperfect diamond than a spotless pebble. Hate Igbos, MNK or the igbos all you want, it doesn't matter, and you got nothing on them. Now go make something meaningful with your life, pleb.

You are such a bitter and immoderate minded person.
You went all out and threw curses on someone whose narrative throws a shade of criticism and pique for mnk,a man who is obviously not perfect in his own end.
Your type will be quick to throw criticism at others,but you will die ten times when the same dish is served to you.
I don't hate mnk I rather disapprove of the constant trouble he brings into Igboland.
I think you are the one to get a life instead of this misappropriated euphoric enthusiasm and charge to attack and have the heads of others because their opinion doesn't plays well with your rather dilutional perspective.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by melzabull(f): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2021
klap4gbens:

Southwest is different from southeast. FG can harass anyone in southeast but not in southwest.

If it was southeast that attempted to form Amotekun earlier, it would not have seen the light of the day. FG begged the west to form the security outfit on state basis rather than the intended regional formation.

SOUTHWEST IS NOT SOUTHEAST
typical yolowba man continue beating your dry empty chest. Abobàku
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by OfoIgbo: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Biafravd:
You can't compare this real man with balls with that hunchback and albino runaway coward, nnamidiot cownu from pigs republic, also different from the bastard that wasted useless 3m lifes
Sunday igboho, i dey your back anytime anyday, no shaking as we dey move

Be there and be chestbeating.

The only one that will move Buhari and his Fulani terrorists, is if IPOB decides to join in the protest.

Already Fulani women, Fulani youths CNG, and Fulani elders NEF already support the secession of Biafra. None of them have said anything about Yoruba moves.

Just pray to God Nnamdi Kanu makes it public that IPOB will be a part of the nationwide protests, and you will see the fright that will envelop the Nigerian government
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by melzabull(f): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Odinaka00:

Have you noticed that this government is scared of the Yorubas more than any other tribes in Nigeria? Cuz if they provoke the Yorubas, Yorubas will now join hands with the rest of the South and that will be the end of this government. I’m Igbo but I respect the Yorubas when it comes to politics. They ve become so important to the South and to the North. This rally will happen and the FG will do nothing
shut up. You are not smart
Nnamdi ﹰKanu also held countless rallies after he was released on bail

The governnent is only bidding its time before it starts dealing with yolowbas.They know abobakus are their loyal slaves so they want to pet them a bit. Also dont forget the Yoruba mumuslims who share same jihadist tendencies with abokees
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2021
melzabull:
typical yolowba man continue beating your dry empty chest. Abobàku

These are not boasting, I just gave instances, refute it rather than blowing grammar.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by pansophist(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[s][/s]

Inchoherent and inconsequential ranting of another delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.
Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm by a shit-hole olosho mother. Dumb ass motherfvcing reta@d. Your low life low IQ sub human existence is shining through.
Poverty must have robbed all you dumb asses of the little IQ that you inherited from the unknown village drunkard idiot that got your worthless shit-hole mother pregnant at the Aba baby factory.
To think that someone is getting paid to post only shows your level of shallowness, poverty and warped illogical thinking.
My weekly income is enough to feed your sub human low IQ, low life clan for a whole year.

STFU and FVCK off.

E pain am grin grin grin

What else is to be expected from an adult whose username and whole existence is founded upon hate ? You live, breathe, and will die on igbo matter. Any idiot can gather all the abusive words in the dictionary and paste here, its speaks more about you as a person, not whom you're referring to.

Now, repeat what you're good at, go gather more insulting words and throw here. What else is to be expected from a devil's child ? Lost soul.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by pansophist(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2021
ablejesus26:

You are such a bitter and immoderate minded person.
You went all out and threw curses on someone whose narrative throws a shade of criticism and pique for mnk,a man who is obviously not perfect in his own end.
Your type will be quick to throw criticism at others,but you will die ten times when the same dish is served to you.
I don't hate mnk I rather disapprove of the constant trouble he brings into Igboland.
I think you are the one to get a life instead of this misappropriated euphoric enthusiasm and charge to attack and have the heads of others because their opinion doesn't plays well with your rather dilutional perspective.

Grammarian that doesn't have sense grin

Ranting about how miserable my life is doesnt makes it so. One thing I'll say to you is that a peaceful prison is not desirable, you can have that, but free men will refuse it. Of course the east used to be peaceful, but of what use is peace when you're being politically, socially and economically relegated to the bottom of the system?

I'm not even for or against biafra, I'm for justice and going back to the regional system.I know you're not smart enough to think in this direction, I can only blame the zoo where you got your education from. Once again, have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by pansophist(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2021
dederocs:

He is fighting for a particular tribe, no benefits to me, I have my own tribe and people, am indifferent towards him. To me now, he is just creating tension, and might lead to more violence even among various Southern tribes, especially when they claim places that don't seem to relate with their biafra ideology.

Like Martin Luther King once said, "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere". You may ignore other people's struggles because it doesn't affects you now, but what you just did with your indifference is to feed the monster to a point where it will grow so big, that it would need more food, and you'll be the next.

You see how herdsmen are ravaging the south west now right? And even Gowon, a yoruba man that fought against Biafra, but his people now wants Oduduwa. If you continue like this bro, you won't be free. Your pathway is a recipe to slavery. Just as the US fought communism even if they are not communist themselves, its also the same way you should fight evil evil if you're not its victim.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Buhariamustgo28: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2021
Biafravd:
You can't compare this real man with balls with that hunchback and albino runaway coward, nnamidiot cownu from pigs republic, also different from the bastard that wasted useless 3m lifes

You are bad student of history, let's wait and see if federal government attack this one, if he will not run. Don't compare this one with Nnamdi Kanu because he have done nothing, he have not achieved anything and he have not seen anything
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Kingv(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Biafravd:

The South needs each other
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Toluene06(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2021
YOU CAN CALL US FOR UR NEWSPAPER PUBLICATION: CHANGE OF NAME, CORRECTION OF NAME, NUMBER, BUSINESS ADVERT, BIRTHDAY WISHES AND MANY MORE.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Regex: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[s][/s]

Inchoherent and inconsequential ranting of another delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.
Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm by a shit-hole olosho mother. Dumb ass motherfvcing reta@d. Your low life low IQ sub human existence is shining through.
Poverty must have robbed all you dumb asses of the little IQ that you inherited from the unknown village drunkard idiot that got your worthless shit-hole mother pregnant at the Aba baby factory.
To think that someone is getting paid to post only shows your level of shallowness, poverty and warped illogical thinking.
My weekly income is enough to feed your sub human low IQ, low life clan for a whole year.

STFU and FVCK off.

Pansophist, what did you do to get all these?

Have they misunderstood your big grammar for insult, or they finally get it when you tell them to go to hell in a way they would have been looking forward to the trip?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2021
[[s]quote author=pansophist post=102573022]

E pain am grin grin grin

What else is to be expected from an adult whose username and whole existence is founded upon hate ? You live, breathe, and will die on igbo matter. Any idiot can gather all the abusive words in the dictionary and paste here, its speaks more about you as a person, not whom you're referring to.

Now, repeat what you're good at, go gather more insulting words and throw here. What else is to be expected from a devil's child ? Lost soul. [/quote][/s]

Lazy, jobless and unimaginative idiot on NL wailing and crying like a lunatic dumb bitch.
Get s real life and FVCK off.

Hey the Lagos lagoon awaits you, find your way there.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by Regex: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2021
dederocs:

Sunday Ighoho is a warrior, Nnamdi Kanu is a propagandist, he came up under the wings and influence of Uwazirike, his job is propaganda on biafra radio, he snitched on his boss, and used brainwashed disillusioned ibo youths to start ipob...Sunday Ighoho is a revolutionary,he is starting off this great revival for his people, he conquered places with his men, and is still here, helping his people. He did not run. Never compare the two.

What is wrong with people? Uwazuruike was doing the job and stealing from and obviously deceiving the igbos he could get. He would do rally today, and go and dine with the FG. You guys talked. Now someone with more balls have disenfranchised him, it is now MNK snitched on his boss and was not loyal.. What the hell is wrong with you people?

Also don't compare Igboho to MNK. Both are on a different path to the same destination. Kapiche?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by ipodstinks: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2021
Tolu181:
we yorubas are cowards, forget..
You can only be we. Your father cannot fight for his ordinary compound.

OSU bastard coward.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) by ablejesus26(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2021
pansophist:

Grammarian that doesn't have sense grin

Ranting about how miserable my life is doesnt makes it so. One thing I'll say to you is that a peaceful prison is not desirable, you can have that, but free men will refuse it. Of course the east used to be peaceful, but of what use is peace when you're being politically, socially and economically relegated to the bottom of the system?

I'm not even for or against biafra, I'm for justice and going back to the regional system.I know you're not smart enough to think in this direction, I can only blame the zoo where you got your education from. Once again, have sense.

How can your fishbrain comprehend such grammar ��it obviously supercedes your 5kobo brain ��.
I am for restructuring and also Biafra as a better option, though I am against the route to self destruction.
Let people air their view and stop being too angry and attacking everyone who doesn't see things your own way.

In your dwarfish mind you would go for chaos instead of peace.
I wonder the kind of person you would be in reality.
I am done with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration / Lawyers To INEC: Death Of APC Candidate Does Not Invalidate Election / #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.