|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,689,662 members, 6,336,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 04:38 AM
|URGENT VACANCY - Head Admin/HR by CHHng: 10:10am On Jun 10|
VACANCY – Head Admin/HR At FirstMidas Microfinance Bank Limited
At FIRSTMIDAS Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy, and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks that will ever operate in Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head, Admin/HR
Job Location: Ekiti
Job Type:[/b]Full Time
- Develop a highly capable and motivated workforce with core competence that by aligning human capital strategies, policies, and procedures with Foretis Multipurpose Cooperative Society’s business strategy.
- Maintain application database and shortlist candidates for tests and interviews.
- Arrange interviews, prepare interview timetables and handle logistics.
- Prepare invitation letters for tests and interviews and regret letters for unsuccessful candidates.
- Answer enquiries related to application, test date, interview dates, and interview results.
- Conduct certificate verification, address verification, guarantor verification of new employees, and produce a verification report.
- Achieve and maintain an enabling work environment and organizational excellence.
- Partner with senior and middle-level managers in strategy conceptualization, formulation, and execution.
- Deliver administrative efficiency to ensure that costs are reduced while quality is maintained.
- Ensure that staff are provided with effective training to upgrade their skills and their competencies are developed a long career paths in line with individual and corporate objectives.
- Act as a champion for employees, vigorously representing their concerns to senior management.
- Establish systems that will increase employees’ commitments to the organization and their ability to deliver.
- Act as an agent of continuous transformation, shaping processes and developing a culture that together improves the organization’s capacity for change.
- Ensure proper administration of staff appraisal and make recommendations on such to management.
- Set guidelines for Human Resources policy review and implementation.
- Develop and maintain an employee handbook and ensure effective communication to all employees.
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of a human resource information system (HRIS) for the institution.
- Act as an advisor/counselor/consultant to ineffective communication between staff and management.
- Implement staff payroll i.e. preparing salaries and all related payroll activities
- Implement the Human Resource Manuals effectively
- Ensure total compliance with HR-related policies
- Uphold discipline at the highest standard
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualification & Experiences:
B.Sc. / HND/LLB
Professional certification especially in ACIB
MSc or MBA will be an added advantage
Minimum of 6 years working experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Re: URGENT VACANCY - Head Admin/HR by CHHng: 11:54am On Jun 10|
|Re: URGENT VACANCY - Head Admin/HR by CHHng: 1:29pm On Jun 11|
STILL OPEN : APPLY or Share with whosoever needs it
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29