Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Trump Praise Nigeria For Banning Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Praise Nigeria For Banning Twitter (188 Views)

Soyinka Calls Buhari ‘idiot’ For Banning Social Media In Nigeria In 2021 / Soyinka Blasts Emir Of Ilorin, Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, For Banning Isese Festival / Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Praise Nigeria For Banning Twitter by Msnazzy: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
Formal u.s.a president donald trump has lauded the government in nigeria for thier decision to ban twitter from the country
trump who was ban from the social networking site in a statement implying he wished he had done same
"congratulation to the country nigeria who just banned twitter because they delete the president post more countries should ban twitter and facebook for not allowing free open speech all voices should be heard
in the mean time competitors will emerge and take hold,who are they to dictate good and evil if they themselves are evil?
perhaps i should have done it while i was president but zukerberg kept calling me and coming to the whitehouse for dinner telling me how great i was
twitter merely removed a tweet made by buhari they felt violated thier terms and conditions as it appears to flame tension between seperatist the biafra in response to is action buhari disallowed the platform to be accesed in the country
Re: Trump Praise Nigeria For Banning Twitter by Eazi1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
Are u just waking up?
Re: Trump Praise Nigeria For Banning Twitter by Msnazzy: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Eazi1:
Are u just waking up?
how was your sleep?
Re: Trump Praise Nigeria For Banning Twitter by Eazi1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Msnazzy:
how was your sleep?
S'thing that we have finish talking about.. Abi the news they sweet 'ur belle, u wan kan repost am?

(1) (Reply)

Reps Drop Plan To Scrap NYSC / Kwara Gov Sets Up Committee On Transport Sector Security / These Are The Zombies......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.