Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives (32139 Views)

Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by Gjmff: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
Why
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by seguno2: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Imsoblessed:
is being dull synanimus with supporting this government?

It must be a requirement, since they all behave like clones of the head of the government aka president.
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by nzubegod: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
Bullshit games
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by seguno2: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
temptnow:
Abacha dey learn work where Buhari regime dey

Was Buhari not an integral part of Abacha’s thief thief and murderous government

1 Like

Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by Dantee8433: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
Vickyvice:
This man appeared stubborn too. Y telling them they weren't in a position to give you tag? Those who quote me lack sense. In a case like this, you comply, take their i.d after all na same conference u dey go. I think he was rude when he asked y they hated pressmen
Read again he told them,"He could only get the tag from those who invited him not dat they were not in a position to give him a tag.... Why do we always misquote stuff now...

1 Like

Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Dantee8433:
Read again he told them,"He could only get the tag from those who invited him not dat they were not in a position to give him a tag.... Why do we always misquote stuff now...
knowing how unpredictable the police were, as they said they were giving him i.d he would have accepted. What actually infuriated the men was his question y they hated pressmen, when he heard them accusing the press as trouble makers. He should have ignored them, knowing how erratic they were
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by neighbourhud: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
Inukwa!!!

A Punch journalist was PUNCHED by frustrated puchers

1 Like

Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by Munamu: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nbotee:

Did U read the post at all?

He read it of course, but he did not comprehend. I guessed he passed English through back door.
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by Nature8(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
Vickyvice:
This man appeared stubborn too. Y telling them they weren't in a position to give you tag?

Are you sure you're okay at all?
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by Mayeldah(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
Friday my Abavo brother. Don't mind those Buhari boys. In less than two years all these will be over.

Buhari is a terrorist!
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by blackboy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2021
This ia the timw the security forces need friends not more enemies. Such actions would continue to generate reactions worse than what is happening in the East or the Endsars protest.
Our security forces need reorientation and sensitization before being allowed to wear the uniform.
Absolutely unacceptable behaviour.
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nature8:

Are you sure you're okay at all?
y not ask yasef that question
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by faceland: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
DSS don't have work
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by faceland: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
temptnow:
Abacha dey learn work where Buhari regime dey

Buhari borrowed Billions of DOLLARS and didn't do anything with it. Buhari's loots would be far greater than Abacha.
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by Dantee8433: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
Vickyvice:
knowing how unpredictable the police were, as they said they were giving him i.d he would have accepted. What actually infuriated the men was his question y they hated pressmen, when he heard them accusing the press as trouble makers. He should have ignored them, knowing how erratic they were
What I'm saying is that it seems the police men asked him for a tag not that they were offering him to take one... and I agree with you, one has to be careful in dealing with police men

2 Likes

Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Decree 4 is back in full swing. And with the advent of decree No. 4, Section 22, 36 and 37 of the Constitution is dead.
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by TheMostComplex1: 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
Vickyvice:
This man appeared stubborn too. Y telling them they weren't in a position to give you tag? Those who quote me lack sense. In a case like this, you comply, take their i.d after all na same conference u dey go. I think he was rude when he asked y they hated pressmen

He wasn't rude that was how two told me that they can detain me & nothing will happen. This happened at East West road

1 Like

Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by Chizzychinny: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
When did he become a journalist? Ok oooo
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by neutral2000: 5:59am On Jun 11, 2021
There should be an office to report this dastardly acts to
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by neutral2000: 6:00am On Jun 11, 2021
neutral2000:
There should be an office to report this dastardly acts to
I mean in saner clines
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by Kwunume: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2021
This part the reasons some people refer to Nigeria as a zoo, what has the poor man done to deserve this treatment, it is high time the press should boycott the coverage of all government activities.
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by OloyeVIII: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2021
Duru9:
Maybe you resemble their Oga

These security guys are frustrated

One just de misbehave for Agbo joint for life camp junction after drinking agbo he dropped his ancient gun and start making noise

Police officer oh
that police institute after polaris bank is where they jaiye and call any woman passing by that interests them.. i go soon pursue them.
Re: Friday Olokor Of The Punch Newspaper Brutalized By Police, DSS Operatives by BluntCrazeMan: 4:42am On Jun 12, 2021
okrote4real:

http://www.okrotesblog.com/2021/06/friday-olokor-of-punch-newspaper.html?m=0
He didn't identify any of them??
Oya naa.
He Just ranted.
And nobody will take his rants serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Nkem Okeke, Deputy Governor, Fails To Win Own Polling Unit / What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.