Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Buhari Wouldn’t Mind Another Civil War To Realise His Fulani Agenda – HURIWA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wouldn’t Mind Another Civil War To Realise His Fulani Agenda – HURIWA (365 Views)

Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Fulani Agenda: It's Time To Apologize To Me - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Wouldn’t Mind Another Civil War To Realise His Fulani Agenda – HURIWA by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
The Human Rights Writers Association of Nigeria, HURIWA, has insisted that President Muhammadu Buhari would not mind fighting another civil war to realise his Fulani agenda.

The Rights Writers said that Buhari has given approval to the return of the open grazing practised during the 1st Republic, where herdsmen used designated grazing routes to move their cattle to several parts of the country.

HURIWA disclosed this in a statement issued on Thursday by the group’s National Coordinator, Comrade Emmanuel Onwubiko.

It added that the President had asked the Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, to begin the process of recovering land from persons who have converted cattle grazing routes for their personal use.

The statement read in part, “This President speaks like someone who has an agenda for Fulani to pursue even at the cost of stoking up civil war.

Pantami: Buhari has no agenda to end Islamic terrorism in Nigeria – HURIWA

“This tendency to grab lands across the Country for open grazing even when under the land use Act the governors who have control over lands have rejected open grazing is definitely going to lead to more and more violence and killings even as no effort is made to disarm the armed herders.”

https://www.nigerianewspapersonline.net/news/buhari-wouldnt-mind-another-civil-war-to-realise-his-fulani-agenda-huriwa/

Re: Buhari Wouldn’t Mind Another Civil War To Realise His Fulani Agenda – HURIWA by Fasindo: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
shocked

Whom the gods want to kill they make him blind.
If Buhari ever allowed civil war in this country thinking it will favour Fulani, that will be his greatest undoing.

Imagine where all southern tribal group are fighting Fulani so as to avoid them taking over their land, then the Junkuns, Benue, Southern kaduna, Plateau, Hausa etc will surely join the fight against fulanis because they have suffering in fulani people's hand too.

My only concern during the way will be how to protect Salamatu my fulani girlfriend that always feed me with Fura nunu and her body, cos if she pursued back to Guinea I will surely miss the 'wayo! wayo!' she do shout during our marathon Friday bleeping when ever she is on her way to Friday salat prayer fully dressed in hijab.

But for this FTC I dedicate to Aisha my beautiful fulani girlfriend at Tilden Fulani, Toro local govt Bauchi State
Re: Buhari Wouldn’t Mind Another Civil War To Realise His Fulani Agenda – HURIWA by EzzyCarter: 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
He doesn't care. He's too busy blazing the trail and setting an unbeatable record of the worst president in human history. He definitely deserves a plaque and a statue erected in his honor once he leaves office. Lool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wouldn’t Mind Another Civil War To Realise His Fulani Agenda – HURIWA by 280Bracket: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
sad
Re: Buhari Wouldn’t Mind Another Civil War To Realise His Fulani Agenda – HURIWA by Tinubuadvocate: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Useless people everywhere.
Re: Buhari Wouldn’t Mind Another Civil War To Realise His Fulani Agenda – HURIWA by SadiqBabaSani: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
True
Re: Buhari Wouldn’t Mind Another Civil War To Realise His Fulani Agenda – HURIWA by ebuk4real(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
angry

like He never knew or any of his handlers haven't told him that anytime he opens his mouth, he spews trash and exposes how venomously evil his mind is..
Re: Buhari Wouldn’t Mind Another Civil War To Realise His Fulani Agenda – HURIWA by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
The demented fool thinks we are all zombies.

Ask him A and he will run along with B.

If na this one go be the end , make e kuku be. Afterall it's more honourable to die fighting for one's dignity than to be slaughtered on the altar of subservience and 'beeni sir'.

We will stand our ground against Buhari and his cohorts.
Re: Buhari Wouldn’t Mind Another Civil War To Realise His Fulani Agenda – HURIWA by Bluntguy: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
He will lose this time.

(1) (Reply)

Connecting To GEEP Via Whatsapp / No Nigerian Persecuted Over Religion, Group Replies Ex-us Secretary Of State / FACT-CHECK: Nigerien Who Ran Away With Arms Money Was During Jonathan Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.