Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN (35952 Views)

Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail – CBN / Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail – CBN Warns Nigerians / Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by whytevardy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
Let them wait till I finish my weeding before implementation of this absurd policy; my niggars gas spray me cash
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by feekman(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
I see you bro, gbogbo roofing world � wild Adegboyega Abual-Imran no1
money121:
Sakamaje
Awon oni yeye grin grin

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway

Apply here >> https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by money121(m): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
feekman:
I see you bro, gbogbo roofing world � wild Adegboyega Abual-Imran no1
Loyal oga mi sir

1 Like

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by faceland: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
It's our culture to spray money. Besides the naira note is almost worthless. We should be spray $1 notes.
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by kingsleyi: 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Will it change the tissue paper status of the naira to other currencies?
Yeye
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by Binance(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102590396:

Learn how to come out bold and call a spade a spade.
Stop tribalizing a crime.
This is the nonsense most of you so called leaders of tomorrow are good at.
Why can't they start from the people around your vicinity that you see everyday rather than a particular person.
So if the Malami you mentioned is not prosecuted, no other person should be prosecuted aight? Nonsensical chidish rubbish!

Is this how you want your country to move forward when TRIBALISM and RELIGIOUS shenanigans has eaten deep into all of you.
The earlier you stop this nonsense, the better for your future.

"Na our uncle, make una allow am thief" dem dem.
Shame on you and your tribalistic type!
Your stupidity didn't start today...these are the kinds of things that gets your attention...vital security issues with clear evidence of oppressions always have you disappear.

Unam ikot

9 Likes

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by teemy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102590396:

Why can't they start from the people around your vicinity that you see everyday rather than a particular person.
So if the Malami you mentioned is not prosecuted, no other person should be prosecuted aight? Nonsensical chidish rubbish!...

On this count, BlueRayDick was right to have called out the chief custodian and enforcer of Nigerian law. It is called holding our leaders responsible and having them lead by example.

The elite and wealthy have the wherewithal and resources to maintain that practice. There is even a spraying gun faa. If the affluent will take heed to CBN's warning, they will only listen and buckle up only if a high ranking citizen is made a scapegoat and who else but the oga himself if what BlueRayDick said was true. Trust me, if Malami gets prosecuted, found wanting and charged... the ENTIRE country will stop the defacing practice.

BlueRayDick, is it really cutting edge tech as WhizdomXX asked? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by Localordinary: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
Make una dey thank una God say dem dey even dey spray that devalued money,instead of you guys to think of how to value the naira and make the economy work again,you are here talking about spraying of naira notes. Those political thieves wey dey steal the money with bullion van,wetin una go do them

prof2007:

https://punchng.com/spray-naira-notes-and-go-to-jail-cbn-tells-nigerians/
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by dvson1: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
Are they not still the one spraying it ? I much I get wey I won spay
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by WhizdomXX(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
teemy:

On this count, BlueRayDick was right to have called out the chief custodian and enforcer of Nigerian law. It is called holding our leaders responsible and having them lead by example.

The elite and wealthy have the wherewithal and resources to maintain that practice. There is even a spraying gun faa. If the affluent will take heed to CBN's warning, they will only listen and buckle up only if a high ranking citizen is made a scapegoat and who else but the oga himself if what BlueRayDick said was true. Trust me, if Malami gets prosecuted, found wanting and charged... the ENTIRE country will stop the defacing practice.

BlueRayDick, is it really cutting edge tech as WhizdomXX asked? cheesy
Manna my gee, abeg leave me oo

1 Like

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by olax02(m): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
ZUBY77:
No problem. I will change to Ghana Cedis and Spray.

Or am I in trouble too?
Na so..
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by Kog45(m): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2021
Oh very easy just go and arrest K1 de ultimate the popular Fuji musician.... him and naira spray na five and six o...CBN and virtual policy.
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by robosky02(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
Where those ariaria boy way like to spry dirty money

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by middlemedia: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
The highest denomination is no even up to 3 dollars lmao...joke
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by femixville(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
[/b]You guys too, steal #aira note, rot in hell.. Una think una wise.. Hypocrites! [b]
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by Slimzazzy(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
@E-money and @Cubanagroup wld be willing to pay just to spray at a function
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by sugarfrank(m): 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
Una go arrest tire. Confused tyrants
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102590396:

So if the Malami you mentioned is not prosecuted, no other person should be prosecuted aight?
Usual Nonsensical childish rubbish!

Is this how you want your country to move forward when TRIBALISM and RELIGIOUS shenanigans has eaten deep into all of you like Ants.
The earlier you stop this nonsense, the better for your future and the future of your unborn kids.

"Na our uncle, na our uncle make una allow am thief"
Make una first go catch other thieves dem dem.
What a way to live life!

We will continue to hit all of una heads with the truth.
Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.

What's d correlation between what blueraydick said and tribalism?

2 Likes

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by Jidibia(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
It should be, steal naira note go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by Farukshy: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Na today
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by dododawa1: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
Afonja and spreading musician money = owanbe and dance.
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by dvkot(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102590396:

So if the Malami you mentioned is not prosecuted, no other person should be prosecuted aight?

Is this how you want your country to move forward when TRIBALISM and RELIGIOUS shenanigans has eaten deep into all of you like Ants.
The earlier you stop this nonsense, the better for your future and the future of your unborn kids.

What a way to live life!

let them arrest the big men first at least to set example for others
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by BlckBoy4U(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
Anthagonist, Buharis' follower

can you hear yourself say

"We hope they take it serious this time around"

you be fooling yourselves till they kingdom come.

post=102590382:
E don tey wey we don ddy hear dis nah.

We hope they take it serious this time around.

A cleaner and better Nigeria is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by YoungAncient1: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
Change the current naira in circulation to mint and we will be encouraged not to spray
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
CBN just confirmed naira notes no longer have value. cheesy
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by charixel: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
prof2007:

https://punchng.com/spray-naira-notes-and-go-to-jail-cbn-tells-nigerians/

Good initiative at the wrong time.

Spraying Nigeria currency at functions is bad but is not Nigeria major problems.

Why neglect the major problem?
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by tomiwa1989(m): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
Oga zubby u still day Nairaland
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by obinoral1179(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Na today?
Him don tey my brother...
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by Emmy000seun(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sorry ooo, all will be fine..[center][/center] grin grin.no be head they pass good example to the rest?... Your statement is not right sir shocked
post=102590396:

What a way to live life!

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
Zubby Micheal and my brothers from Biafra won't like this news

Ego must be sprayed. Onwa December no far o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke / Obasanjo Being Accredited [Photo] / Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.