Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN (35978 Views)

Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail – CBN / Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail – CBN Warns Nigerians / Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by Franckelv230: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102590396:

Learn how to come out bold and call a spade a spade.
Stop tribalizing a crime.
This is the nonsense most of you so called leaders of tomorrow are good at.
Why can't they start from the people around your vicinity that you see everyday rather than a particular person.
So if the Malami you mentioned is not prosecuted, no other person should be prosecuted aight?
Usual Nonsensical childish rubbish!

Is this how you want your country to move forward when TRIBALISM and RELIGIOUS shenanigans has eaten deep into all of you like Ants.
The earlier you stop this nonsense, the better for your future and the future of your unborn kids.

"Na our uncle, na our uncle make una allow am thief"
Make una first go catch other thieves dem dem.
What a way to live life!
Shame on you and your tribalistic type!

We will continue to hit all of una heads with the truth.
Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.

Ijotu want to sound human. When the makers of laws don't keep the law, who would?

Eze ure.

1 Like

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by neonly: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ugly money
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by Stanleyq: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
Odumeje nko
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by sheymoni(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102590396:

Why can't they start from the people around your vicinity that you see everyday rather than a particular person.
So if the Malami you mentioned is not prosecuted, no other person should be prosecuted aight?

Is this how you want your country to move forward when TRIBALISM and RELIGIOUS shenanigans has eaten deep into all of you like Ants.
The earlier you stop this nonsense, the better for your future and the future of your unborn kids.

What a way to live life!

If the law doesn’t affect the rich , then such law is a form of oppression to the poor

1 Like

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by missymide: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Really funny. Law breakers making laws.
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by 4four(m): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
It seem that law was on holiday during AGF "Malami" son wedding

1 Like

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by mycece: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
Avoid jail....Solution is easy.......

SPRAY DOLLAR NOTES... grin

1 Like

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Useless notes,die it angry
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by saintmm(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sleyk:
If I may ask What was the first Terró attack of IPOB before they tag #IPOB #Terroist organization in 2017.. please if any one should answer this question then I will quit the struggle and watch from behind..I am waiting for ur answers
Good question! The major reason this administration earned themselves terrorist sympathizer. Imagine tagging harmless Ipob back in 2017 terrorist but but saying through their spokesman that bandits were offended and are angry so they need amnesty. What a miscarriage of justice!
I'm not in support of violence but it is wickedness to flog a child and gag him from crying at the same time!

I rise
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by blackmaine: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102590396:

What a way to live life!

shut up Malami na your father , let me tell you there are things u don't engage yourself in because of your status, because you're like a role model to the people fool

2 Likes

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102590396:

What a way to live life!

NONSENSE TALK
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by SouthSouth1914: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
Is it the Naira that has been devalued 199 billion times and lighter in value than air or are CBN introducing a new Naira note?
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by BlueRayDick: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102590396:

What a way to live life!

I don't even know how to respond to people like u.

1.CBN is saying it is a crime for anyone to spray/bastardize the naira.

2. I pointed it out here that the chief law officer of the country has a video of himself committing the same crime CBN is threatening they will prosecute people for.

3. Is it not wise to suggest that CBN should start such prosecution with the biggest fish in the pond?

4. Is that in any way a matter of tribal sentiments? Did I mention Malami or anybody's tribe? Do u even know what tribe I belong to?

5. Why must CBN start their prosecution with somebody from my vicinity when they have the AGF breaking the law and posting the video online? Don't think they will not need to spend excessively on gathering evidence with the videos already available on the open internet?

Okay, I think I need to ask what exactly is wrong with people like u? Why do u see religious/tribal sentiments in every discourse? Who did this to u?

3 Likes

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by SouthSouth1914: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

NONSENSE TALK

Don’t mind that guy. He always forgets that leadership is by example!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by Truvelisback(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
These People Are Crazy. Instead Of Looking 4 Ways To Make Our Money Appreciate In Value They Are Busy Making Unreasonable Laws.
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by scholes23(m): 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kanayo O Kanayo must hear this
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by ayojohn4real: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
This Govt na Joke ....lol even dem dey spray dollars, it's my money I work hard for ...how I spend it is non of Govt concern...Vagabon In Power
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by kelvin21887(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
BlueRayDick:
They should start with malami first. He was caught on camera spraying at his son's wedding having flouted the COVID-19 guidelines join. The video was everywhere on the internet.

If they can't prosecute him then they should stop making empty threats up and down
With his BTC money, the one he embezzled into his private wallet
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by roqrules04(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
Even the Dollar bills are being sprayed on strippers in US clubs.. Not to talk of useless worthless naira
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by descarado: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
They have been saying this since I was a kid yet......
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by jerry4me2003: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Na today?

Story. Na today.
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by Uchesis: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102590396:

What a way to live life!

Your mumu never touch the sky yet? I'm shocked

1 Like

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by tellwisdom: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
BlueRayDick:
They should start with malami first. He was caught on camera spraying at his son's wedding having flouted the COVID-19 guidelines join. The video was everywhere on the internet.

If they can't prosecute him then they should stop making empty threats up and down

U de mind the bastardz...I just closed the video right now before going back to my beer
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by marshmonii: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by Ovis1302(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
The inflation rate at present is alarming and spraying of money at parties is the concern of CBN.
I don't really like the idea of spraying money, but attending to policies that will make the lives of Nigerians comfortable should be their topmost priority.
BTW, Nigeria is just like The Animal Farm, where all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Good
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by sapientia(m): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
where is the money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by KendrickAyomide: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102590396:

What a way to live life!

Old Phool like you. Those northerners wey u they lick their Yansh go shit for your smelling mouth. Mark my Words. mongrel

1 Like

Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by peterjulius00(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
What does this government of the day take us like? Even the CBN governor can stand up and say his own nonsense!!!! God forgive them all
Re: Spray Naira Notes, Go To Jail - CBN by Mustiboy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102590396:

What a way to live life!

I used to respect you a lot. Wasn't expecting this from you.

I'm disappointed to say the least. No wonder so many people on here resent you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable / Yakubu Gowon: Why I Detained Soyinka During The Civil War / Hoodlums Set Enugu North Local Government Secretariat On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.