Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men (36520 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Eniola Badmus For "Fat Shaming" Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by sophxx: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nor be edo gal. Ntn special jare.
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by obembet(f): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
I don't collect money too. My body is not for sale

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by DEMZEE(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Never date or marry broke girls, infact it's a crime to marry a broke girl, they are the most entitled, stupid and they have nothing to offer a man than pussy, if you want your life wrecked, you can ignore my advise.

I can marry a broke lady as long as she's feminine, young, fit, attractive and cooperative

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by DEMZEE(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Alekuwodo2637:
That's why men has the mentality of no money, no woman... Men hustle hard to make money and when they make money they see all girls as sex material....

Because most ladies can't offer value outside of sex
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
iampeterben:
The future again they say is what _______?
Later if we say Cynthia na Olosho tomorrow she will come and start forming crying and pushing blame on someone for her failed career in music. Aunty Eniola nor take this kind advice oh! It would mar you like it has marred her.

So because she wants to collect money from her man she be olosho.

Typing as if your mother does not collect money from your father.

Idi ara! grin

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Lexusgs430: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Doesn't collect vs they give vs I don't ask........
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by DEMZEE(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Never date or marry broke girls, infact it's a crime to marry a broke girl, they are the most entitled, stupid and they have nothing to offer a man than pussy, if you want your life wrecked, you can ignore my advise.

So strong, independent girls are not stupid, masculine and entitled ahbi.

WTF are you talking about!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:
My question to women...

IF MEN START DATING RICH WOMEN, YOU SURE SAY YOU GO MARRY....

Nigerian men dream.

Rich women are few, so the chance of men dating rich women is 0.0001%

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by DEMZEE(m): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Idi ara! grin

Thank you ooo

Most men are lazy and they don't want to level up and accept they have a burden of performance.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by lkillbrokehoes: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
pretydiva:
I believe in working and spending my money. E too go sweet kiss. The fact we are dating doesn't make me the guys responsibility. When we are married, I can now officially collect and spend my man's money tongue

PS: if he willingly gives you money or gifts, while dating without the lady asking, then she can go ahead and collect
Only if you will practice what you preached, that's how most of you are, most of you don't practice what you preach.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Jaybee8181(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
Cynthia Morgan wants to make a living outta public sympathy... Her new found career

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by wink2015(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
good to see Cyntian Morgan again.

She has been off the media for years now.

She was a musical sensation some years back.

But all of a sudden she disappear off the spotlight.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Men are just managing your sack of boiled Eba and you want to collect money thunder fire that your mouth dia
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by lkillbrokehoes: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Idi ara! grin
You are a simp Neega, I'm very sure oloshos have eaten the small money you have, change before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Tikagod: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Olosho girls
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Rubbiish(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
pretydiva:
I believe in working and spending my money. E too go sweet kiss. The fact we are dating doesn't make me the guys responsibility. When we are married, I can now officially collect and spend my man's money tongue

PS: if he willingly gives you money or gifts, while dating without the lady asking, then she can go ahead and collect
See this one!
Smh
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You are a simp Neega, I'm very sure oloshos have eaten the small money you have, change before it's too late.

Me and your father are both simps.

If not because your mother collected money from your father, you will be suffering today.

You are an ingrate, go and thank your father for giving your mother money to buy and cook food for you

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by omonnakoda: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:

Responsible men don't spend there hard earn money to prostitutes.....
Why not?

People spend money "to" (sic) whoever they require a service from whether it is an assassin, a grave digger or prostitute they are all part of the economy.

What is important is to get value for money
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Passionate1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Cynthia Morgan or madrina!
With or without makeup, u no fine. .

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by ableguy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
That's what most of them are good at, collecting and won't want to give. Yet they will be the first to say somebody is stingy, tomorrow all these ones will come out and be claiming independent woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by lkillbrokehoes: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Me and my father are both simps
I guess it's genetical then, no wonder you behave like MuMu. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by pretydiva(f): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Only if you will practice what you preached, that's how most of you are, most of you don't practice what you preach.
I don't need to impress you or anyone on here. I don't depend on no guys money. That has always been my policy. Take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by meobizy(f): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Cause I know the less I owe the more freedom I will have.
This is very true. Nigerian women don’t know the slavery they put themselves in by making men pay for everything. Come and see Naija boys nearly committing suicide because oyibo babes pay for their own expenses. Our men find it confusing and emasculating.

These ones want to make their names trend. It’s obvious they took pictures in the same studio. Nairalanders, roll with the news. Na una work after all.
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by EnlightenedUFO: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
As soon as i read this, poverty and unemployment just disappeared from Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by pretydiva(f): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Rubbiish:

See this one!
Smh
E shock you abi undecidedSmh
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I guess it's genetical then, no wonder you behave like MuMu. cheesy

Just the way we love to behave.

If it is genetics, there is 100% chance you are also suffering from the same genetic disorder. grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by snoopanddre(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
obembet:
I don't collect money too. My body is not for sale
Actually your body is not for sale, shey na u naked for DAT profile pix. By their actions you shall know them
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by lkillbrokehoes: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
pretydiva:

I don't need to impress you or anyone on here. I don't depend on no guys money. That has always been my policy. Take it or leave it
I just hope you are not lying because 95% of Nigerian girls depends on men for money, the remaining 5% are independent.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by lkillbrokehoes: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:

Ask Cynthia wetting she don achieve from collecting money from men....
Responsible men don't spend there hard earn money to prostitutes.....
Only Simps does

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Acknowledged Banky W On His Birthday / Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] / Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.