Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men (36695 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Eniola Badmus For "Fat Shaming" Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Greenerie(f): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
[Biologically it's impossible,you see relationship is an exchange of goods and services,men come to women for sex and women for resources...So generally and trying not to be politically correct and blunt..A man seeks out a woman based on this,for her reproductive value ... quoteor=Kings999 post=102598894]My question to women...

IF MEN START DATING RICH WOMEN, YOU SURE SAY YOU GO MARRY....[/quote]
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Olodo24: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
studentofTruth:

What's the money for exactly? Payment for sex, which both enjoyed? Or payment for companionship which benefits both?

Why would she feel used if they are attracted to each other and work to satisfy each other sexually and emotionally?

Is the essence of a relationship not to fulfill each other's natural yearning for sex and companionship?

Is the woman a tool the man uses to satisfy himself alone and pays her for the services?
You may be saying the truth, but it doesn't work like that in the real World. When a man loves a lady, he'll spend on her responsibly. I'm not saying she should become a liability o. The thing is, if you like woman, you go surely give her something. If you don't give her, then you don't like her. She in return would want to give you something too, but yours must be bigger. Whether we want to admit it or not, the fact remains that men love to spend on women. Women are wired that way.....to be highly appreciated by men

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by studentofTruth: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Olodo24:
You may be saying the truth, but it doesn't work like that in the real World. When a man loves a lady, he'll spend on her responsibly. I'm not saying she should become a liability o. The thing is, if you like woman, you go surely give her something. If you don't give her, then you don't like her. She in return would want to give you something too, but yours must be bigger. Whether we want to admit it or not, the fact remains that men love to spend on women. Women are wired that way.....to be highly appreciated by men

Some men like to spend on women, you mean?

There are men that women spend on too.

Responsible people cherish and help each other. Exchange gifts, share knowledge, and spend time together.

The billing mentality is what makes some men treat some women as tools they use for their own satisfaction.
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by koyyess: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Eya, see broke f@ggots preaching to themselves. grin grin grin grin

E dey pain wella.
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by fati2001(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I guess it's genetical then, no wonder you behave like MuMu. cheesy

ur public hoe gf

Oya call on
lala and seun.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by fati2001(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Rule2: Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala

ur public hoe gf Oya call them again.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by olisaEze(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Well now we know why ur music career has a stunted growth. Just face olosho work, at least d music don advertise ur assets with style. grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Gfskw: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Oh
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Ugandatales: 12:51am On Jun 12, 2021
Kings999:

I don talk am I no fit marry broke girl.... if I carry you for my front car, I flex you, I will fvck you and go.... Rubbish.. they want to come and sit down and eat another mans money... What Cynthia Morgan just said is the mentality of most Nigerian girls....

That's why men has the mentality of no money, no woman... Men hustle hard to make money and when they make money they see all girls as sex material....

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by pretydiva(f): 5:45am On Jun 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I just hope you are not lying because 95% of Nigerian girls depends on men for money, the remaining 5% are independent.
OK bye.
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by lkillbrokehoes: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2021
fati2001:

ur public hoe gf

Oya call on
lala and seun.
Rule2

Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by lkillbrokehoes: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2021
fati2001:

ur public hoe gf Oya call them again.
Rule2

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by fati2001(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Rule2
cry on to ur gods.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Nanajackson(f): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2021
CuriousMynd:
It’s Your Loss You're Not Collecting Money From Men - Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus

Singer Cynthia Morgan now known as Madrina has taken a light swipe at Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus over the latter’s social media post, Igbere TV reports.

Eniola shared a post on her Instastories on Wednesday, saying ‘‘I think I am the only one that doesn’t collect money from who I am dating.”

The post generated a lot of reactions on social media.

Cynthia, 29, commented on the post, saying that it was Eniola’s loss that she does not collect money from the men she dates.

“Your loss,” she wrote.

Cynthia proceeded to give reasons for her comment via Instastories.

“I once had a policy of not collecting money from men or guys in general…ask about me. But it was a code. Cause I know the less I owe the more freedom I will have. But as you grow older you def want to settle down and allow a good man take care of you. So my sister, collect the money. Man money too go sweet oo. Lol,” she wrote.
i know right�

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Rubbiish(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2021
pretydiva:

E shock you abi undecidedSmh

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by DEMZEE(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
larryjonze:

Its understandable if most men are lazy just because they don't want burden, buh why wil a human being choose to be a burden.
i think its women who need to catchup with other race of women all over the world.

Women are not a burden. Men must perform,it has always been like this for centuries. Men must perform to get sexual abundance. Men must create their own value period! Women are born with value

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident / Moment Moses Bliss Kissed His Bride (Photo, Video) / Sonia Morales Says She Is Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.