Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men (36517 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Piers Morgan To Leave Good Morning Britain Following Meghan Markle Row / Kemi Olunloyo Apologizes To Eniola Badmus For "Fat Shaming" Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by VEHINTOLAR: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
And what's your achievement thus far,Cynthia Olobo rirun ?

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by lkillbrokehoes: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Just the way I love to behave.

If it is genetics, there is 100% chance I am also suffering from the same genetic disorder. grin
Of course you are a born Simp, every one knows that.
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Awoo88: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
Cynthia don turn olosho full time. No more disguise

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Of course you are a born Simp, every one knows that.

You can't run away from your genetics
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Kobicove(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
How does this concern me? undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by phemmyfour: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
My ego wouldn't allow me to beg. That's why I m the wrong person to put in a committee soliciting for fund or selling ticket for a show

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Ukpayahor: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
M
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by emmnprince(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Nigerian girls are useless,All of them.

Mosdii incarnate we sight you!

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
I only read dis on yabaleft 3 4 days ago
Nairaland keep up
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by AuroraB(f): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
emrain:
Who offered money to that fat woman? She should be the one begging men to take her money. Pfft!? Women sef.
grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by HeeeyGuy: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
I'm not suprised.... with your size, you need to be the one paying them smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by pocohantas(f): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So because she wants to collect money from her man she be olosho. Typing as if your mother does not collect money from your father. Idi ara! grin

Don’t mind the e-diots. Cynthia didn’t lie. If you don’t collect it, another babe will. If not immediately, it will be in future. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by elonize(m): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
pretydiva:
I believe in working and spending my money. E too go sweet kiss. The fact we are dating doesn't make me the guys responsibility. When we are married, I can now officially collect and spend my man's money tongue

PS: if he willingly gives you money or gifts, while dating without the lady asking, then she can go ahead and collect
please accept my friend request
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by elonize(m): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Me and your father are both simps.

If not because your mother collected money from your father, you will be suffering today.

You are an ingrate, go and thank your father for giving your mother money to buy and cook food for you
hahahhahahahaahha my belle ooo
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by ruffDiamond: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
Olosho generation, rubbish, undecided I'm outta here jare,

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
You see people with Android and iPhones and you think they're responsible. So many irresponsible comments from same set of people!!! When will you grow up and have Sense?

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So because she wants to collect money from her man she be olosho.

Typing as if your mother does not collect money from your father.

Idi ara! grin

you're so blinded you don't even know the disparity between boyfriendgurlfriend and husbandwife.
kini mother-father gba jor boyfriend-gurlfriend. my mothers bears my father name ... carry ur entitlement mentality to the man you bear his name.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
DEMZEE:

Thank you ooo

Most men are lazy and they don't want to level up and accept they have a burden of performance.

Its understandable if most men are lazy just because they don't want burden, buh why wil a human being choose to be a burden.
i think its women who need to catchup with other race of women all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by ZooOga: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:

Ask Cynthia wetting she don achieve from collecting money from men....
Responsible men don't spend there hard earn money to prostitutes.....

Some men that can afford it spend a few kobos, run the mileage up then dump dem when dey tire of the nagging and kpekus. then go on to the next garden tool. grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
So much angst! cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by NovusHomo(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
CuriousMynd:
It’s Your Loss You're Not Collecting Money From Men - Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus

Singer Cynthia Morgan now known as Madrina has taken a light swipe at Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus over the latter’s social media post, Igbere TV reports.

Eniola shared a post on her Instastories on Wednesday, saying ‘‘I think I am the only one that doesn’t collect money from who I am dating.”

The post generated a lot of reactions on social media.

Cynthia, 29, commented on the post, saying that it was Eniola’s loss that she does not collect money from the men she dates.

“Your loss,” she wrote.

Cynthia proceeded to give reasons for her comment via Instastories.

“I once had a policy of not collecting money from men or guys in general…ask about me. But it was a code. Cause I know the less I owe the more freedom I will have. But as you grow older you def want to settle down and allow a good man take care of you. So my sister, collect the money. Man money too go sweet oo. Lol,” she wrote.

Cynthia Morgan, it is called PROSTITUTION. Period.
Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Olodo24: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
She's right na. It's a woman's loss if her boo doesn't give her money cos she'll feel used and taken advantage of when it all ends. If he doesn't give you, he's giving to another lady. So it's your loss.

Eniola may just be having low self esteem due to her size. In fact, she has low self esteem. She's scared the man would leave her if she asks

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by Olodo24: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
phemmyfour:
My ego wouldn't allow me to beg. That's why I m the wrong person to put in a committee soliciting for fund or selling ticket for a show
And some men would take advantage of you when they notice you aren't the demanding type. Good people are never appreciated....they get used. Good men get used too...that's why a cheerful giver is regarded as a maga or mugu

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by studentofTruth: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Olodo24:
She's right na. It's a woman's loss if her boo doesn't give her money cos she'll feel used and taken advantage of when it all ends. If he doesn't give you, he's giving to another lady. So it's your loss.

Eniola may just be having low self esteem due to her size. In fact, she has low self esteem. She's scared the man would leave her if she asks

What's the money for exactly? Payment for sex, which both enjoyed? Or payment for companionship which benefits both?

Why would she feel used if they are attracted to each other and work to satisfy each other sexually and emotionally?

Is the essence of a relationship not to fulfill each other's natural yearning for sex and companionship?

Is the woman a tool the man uses to satisfy himself alone and pays her for the services?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by efficiencie(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
...yea, the less you owe the more freedom you have to be a hoe...and now you have grown and reaching menopause you look for a fool of a guy who has labored all his life by himself and settle down with him so that he can be your personal vending machine...yet that does not stop you from returning to your EXs!

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by omaclarry(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wait.o cynthia morgan is 29yrs? I was 17 when she realeased her single german juice, now im 31 and she is still 29, abeg how her own earth take dey rotate

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan To Eniola Badmus: It’s Your Loss Not Collecting Money From Men by wumi2017(f): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
E too dey sweet sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

G-Worldwide And Kizz Daniel: Olisa Agbakoba Issues Notice To The Public / Wizkid Acknowledged Banky W On His Birthday / Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.