Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex (3901 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by stupidmod3: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
majamajic:

Twice a month is as good as no sex for newly married couple , stop arguing !

Say at least twice a week

or 4 times a week atleast once a day, else i will b fuking someone else

2 Likes

Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by stupidmod3: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bola146:
Kindly let her go for medical. Or maybe you are not the romantic type.
see talk? is getting pregnant bout being romantic, if she really want to from him she will b d one pesting him.

romantic kua
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by bigpicture001: 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
majamajic:
Op did she suddenly started rejecting sex ? What was her performance before marriage ? If the marriage was arranged u need now make her to love u and try put her in the mood before real sex , buy her gifts , just make her happy , she can't just be rejecting your sex if she truly love u as her husband

Comments like this angers me.....is she a baby that you will be using style to get to..?

You people see women as not human being thats why they misbehave...

Guy man up..!
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by AbarisFather(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Pastor please take it easy...
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by atilla(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Femmhi:
It's been over a year since we got married now, she always don't want to sex. Whenever l forced my wayz, it will result to issues and fights for weeks.
And this is a woman who will keep pqaying restlessly that she want pregnant.

I think your wife needs sex counselling. She might not know how these things work and it might be because of the upbringing or church she went to as a child. Its not her fault u need to teach her like a child and be patient. Let us know how It goes.
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by majamajic(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
stupidmod3:

or 4 times a week atleast once a day, else i will b fuking someone else

Mine is 12 rounds a week , that's minimum for me , 50 rounds a month , rainy season 70 rounds a month
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by Martinez39s(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Red pill is a life saver.

1 Like

Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by Kenturkey048(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Skyfornia:
Praying for pregnancy from another dude
Thank you for saying my heart...

You are oversabi...As in, you too know...I too know na it you be...That O.p better loose guard...Women are mysterious...
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by Harddiskng(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Femmhi:
It's been over a year since we got married now, she always don't want to sex. Whenever l forced my wayz, it will result to issues and fights for weeks.

Praying to which god? Don’t assume because she “prays” she is a good Christian/Muslim. Life has taught those that wear the cloak of frivolous religiosity are the most morally bankrupt.

Rejecting sex already lol. Your wife is definitely hiding something, thats if she is not cheating already, start pushing her to talk. All I’d say is you don’t know who you married.
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by yommyoke: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
oga, take a chill pill if she doesn't want it with you.
find alternatives and let her be..
if you continue like that, you may be forced to commit rape one day, and you know that doesn't go well with your image.
reduce your quest for sex, at least don't ask her for it again and see if she won't change.
and if she doesn't change, as I said earlier, find alt key

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by evil1: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by Neroski(f): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
This matter tie gele ohhh. How will the prayers work if there no action to back it up? ��‍♀️
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wow another guy might me somewhere banging her remember to do DNA when she put to birth. She don’t want you to sex her but she want kid how is that possible?
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by adadike(f): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Femmhi:
you need to be very romantic and both of you should involve In steamy pre-intimacy before sex. You should also try to find her mumu button, many women will not tell you this. It could be her nipples, ear lobes, nape of the neck etc it can even be sweet romantic words. Chei! Love is sweet o. God help me to find my Mr Right .
These days , it is my fellow singles that are teaching married couples how to do the thing
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by Malawian(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
Your wife is fucking another guy out there. She just dont want her pregnancy to be yours.
Femmhi:
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by Dalil8: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Femmhi:

She's fvcking someone else. End that marriage now!

Or just get a side chick pregnant and move her over to your house to live with you. Nobody go tell her say she don fvckup big time.

Don't say we didn't warn you!
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by Jaybee8181(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
As a gentleman that I am... I'll be very gentle and understanding towards her feelings... and gradually encourage her to tell me what's on her mind and act accordingly from there.
But please don't expect my pe**s to become a lifeless stick inside house in view of that I'll help myself in anyway I can, and forcing you for
sex
Is not one of them... It's not my style.
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by biggy00000(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
@op, I understand how you feel believe me.
First please ignore all those asking you to quit your marriage/ or step out( almost did that too)
Second dnt go about reporting her o.
Within the next few weeks, her folks would call her(or you both) and ask aw far- just say babe you have something to tell dad right?
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by extol1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Femmhi:
is she attending deeper life church or mountain of fire ministry
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by DarlingtonC: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
the gynaecologist will send them back to try again. They both need counseling, and not by a pastor or her parents (as they did a bad job in the past and will only make your case worse) but by a therapist or doctor. Let me counsel you for free

Something tells me that your wife is a spirit koko sister in the lord who you met a virgin and has been told all her life that sex is bad.

Try first to get some romance novels for her. Mills and boon is a good starting point, she can then progress to harlequin,tell her to replace the male hero of the novel with you especially at the juicy parts. She must read it o, especially the juicy parts. (Not heart songs, please, there's no sex in it)

Two. Try slowly and always make sure she is aroused, start seducing her days in advance. Flatter her randomly through chat, push the limit, complement her breast or any selling point she has. Upgrade it from there. Be her friend. Then try slowly. If she is still dry, Add a lubricant(with her permission) and tell her it makes all the difference.

There should be other things guys should tell you.

The point is that making your wife enjoy sexual activity is a planned effort.
Hi are you married to Sirjamesjnr now?
Re: Help; My Wife Keep Praying Day And Night To Get Pregnat, But Dosen't Want Sex by mosdii(m): 7:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Classes Of Singles (Guys & Ladies). / Actor Femi Adebayo Plays MC At Wedding (photos) / Which Of These Two Beautiful Ladies Should I Continue Eating Her Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.