Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

IPOB Member Killed His Father For Being A Saboteur. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Killed His Father For Being A Saboteur. (2218 Views)

I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology / Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur / Is Obi Cubana now a saboteur see latest PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Killed His Father For Being A Saboteur. by ablejesus26(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
He killed his father for being patriotic.
He will die in vain and in shame.
Re: IPOB Member Killed His Father For Being A Saboteur. by adadike(f): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Tufiakwa ndi itibolibo people of Biafra alias Ipob. Tufia again umu Alu melu igbo
Re: IPOB Member Killed His Father For Being A Saboteur. by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lol...dirty propaganda. True or not... it's not worse than smelly herdsmen killing hundreds for no reason.

The thread no hold water.
Re: IPOB Member Killed His Father For Being A Saboteur. by Rissimenky: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
liketerm:
Sometimes I wonder how Biafra will be when it is finally actualized. An average IPOB always want to impose his/her ideology and believe on you, and when you have a contrary opinion to that,they tag you as an Enemy. A father not supporting his son believe deserve to die.

They will be the worst dictatorship in Africa and a banana republic with no rule of law or democracy.

Does Kanu look or act like someone that will submit to a democratic election?

It's just pathetic, what Igbos are doing to themselves with this nonsense.
Re: IPOB Member Killed His Father For Being A Saboteur. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
mekaboy:
Igbo on igbo. That guy will be a governor in Biafra. grin grin

The people i will share the Biafra with?

Please watch the video.

The yoruba man posting the fake news and misleading people should be banned
Re: IPOB Member Killed His Father For Being A Saboteur. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
cocolacec:
https://www.facebook.com/davis.adedeji/videos/4439564966078119/?d=w

The yoruba man posting the fake news and misleading people should be banned

lalasticlala the content and the topic is totally misleading

this is pure fake news.....rule 8 violated

from the video the young killed his father after over smoking himself....

This is pure false information.

rule 8 violated.
Re: IPOB Member Killed His Father For Being A Saboteur. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
adadike:
Tufiakwa ndi itibolibo people of Biafra alias Ipob. Tufia again umu Alu melu igbo

watch the video
it has nothing to do with biafra or ipob

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Killed His Father For Being A Saboteur. by adadike(f): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

watch the video
it has nothing to do with biafra or ipob
oh, thanks dear
Re: IPOB Member Killed His Father For Being A Saboteur. by wwwihy: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Mind of a brainwashed ipob terrorist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Tinubu (jagaban) / Gov Wike Humiliated , APC Should Field Ahmad Lawan And PDP Atiku / I Regret Introducing Osinbajo To Tinubu – Onanuga Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.