Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

To The Accusers And Haters Of Prophet Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Accusers And Haters Of Prophet Tb Joshua (239 Views)

Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Accusers And Haters Of Prophet Tb Joshua by Tombilly(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2021
ALLOW THE DEAD TO BE AT REST
To all the fake pastors and haters of late prophet TB Joshua who're using his dead to trend hear me! To be sick as a prophet and die of that sickness doesn't make you or the miracles you perform while alive fake. NB: He's not my pastor but I have to clear your ignorance of scriptures. Many great patriarch in the Bible died with their illnesses and notable were prophet Elisha and apostle Paul.

In 2Kings 13:14a it reads; "When Elisha became sick with the illness from which he died......." he died of the said illness but did that reduce his mantle as a prophet? No! Because even after he died, his dry bones were still raising the dead (2Kings 13:21) so why is TB Joshua's case different or was there a hidden contention against his person?

I wouldn't want to go further but if your argument is that he couldn't heal himself while he healed others, you're ignorant of scriptures. Anyone can died of anything that doesn't change anything. He died of whatever he died of but remember 'one day death will come for us all'. It may come through illness, accident, flood, torture, etc to a man who knows God it's inconsequential. The means shouldn't bother you the end should, which is heaven or hell.

Re: To The Accusers And Haters Of Prophet Tb Joshua by Kobojunkie: 4:49am On Jan 03, 2023
Tombilly:
ALLOW THE DEAD TO BE AT REST
To all the fake pastors and haters of late prophet TB Joshua who're using his dead to trend hear me! To be sick as a prophet and die of that sickness doesn't make you or the miracles you perform while alive fake. NB: He's not my pastor but I have to clear your ignorance of scriptures. Many great patriarch in the Bible died with their illnesses and notable were prophet Elisha and apostle Paul.

In 2Kings 13:14a it reads; "When Elisha became sick with the illness from which he died......." he died of the said illness but did that reduce his mantle as a prophet? No! Because even after he died, his dry bones were still raising the dead (2Kings 13:21) so why is TB Joshua's case different or was there a hidden contention against his person?
Joshua was no prophet of God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Jesus Could Not Do Many Mighty Works In His Hometown. Mark 6 / Pastor Enenche Commissions 550-meter Road Project Made By Church / Truth Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.