Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Unity Inside The Body Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unity Inside The Body Of Christ (202 Views)

Rev Akua Ofori-Boateng Sings Teni’s Song “Case” Inside The Church / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity Inside The Body Of Christ by ochibuogwu5: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
"That they all may be one, [just] as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe and be convinced that You have sent Me." (John 17:21 ampc)
Re: Unity Inside The Body Of Christ by ochibuogwu5: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows and proclaims His handiwork. Day after day pours forth speech, and night after night shows forth knowledge." (Psalm 19:1-2 ampc)
Re: Unity Inside The Body Of Christ by ochibuogwu5: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
"And at once He left the synagogue and went into the house of Simon [Peter] and Andrew, accompanied by James and John.
30 Now Simon’s mother-in-law had for some time been lying sick with a fever, and at once they told Him about her.
31 And He went up to her and took her by the hand and raised her up; and the fever left her, and she began to wait on them.
32 Now when it was evening, after the sun had set, they brought to Him all who were sick and those under the power of demons,
33 Until the whole town was gathered together about the door.
34 And He cured many who were afflicted with various diseases; and He drove out many demons, but would not allow the demons to talk because they knew Him [intuitively]." (Mark 1:29-34 ampc)
Re: Unity Inside The Body Of Christ by ochibuogwu5: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
"But in what I instruct [you] next I do not commend [you], because when you meet together, it is not for the better but for the worse.

18 For in the first place, when you assemble as a congregation, I hear that there are cliques (divisions and factions) among you; and I in part believe it,

19 For doubtless there have to be factions or parties among you in order that they who are genuine and of approved fitness may become evident and plainly recognized among you.

20 So when you gather for your meetings, it is not the supper instituted by the Lord that you eat,

21 For in eating each one [hurries] to get his own supper first [not waiting for the poor], and one goes hungry while another gets drunk.

22 What! Do you have no houses in which to eat and drink? Or do you despise the church of God and mean to show contempt for it, while you humiliate those who are poor (have no homes and have brought no food)? What shall I say to you? Shall I commend you in this? No, [most certainly] I will not!" (1 Cor. 11:17-22 ampc)

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / What Jesus Taught About Prayer / Masquerade Caught On Camera Preaching On The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.