Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nysc Just Suspend My Account - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Just Suspend My Account (9997 Views)

I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 / HELP! I Haven't Gotten My Allawee Because Access Bank Closed My Account / Coronavirus Update: NYSC Suspend Cds Activities To Avoid Spreading Of The Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Just Suspend My Account by ikennajude: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
GOOD NEWS

ALL NYSC SUSPENDED ACCOUNT HAS BEEN OPENED. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE AFFECTED PERSON YOU CAN LOGIN TO CHECK YOURS NOW
Re: Nysc Just Suspend My Account by Harbdollahr2(m): 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Marks112:
You can login now
But relocation has been cancelled
Power of the media
Finally thanks to the media
Re: Nysc Just Suspend My Account by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2021
Sandydayziz:

https:///nyscgroup
The link is not working
Re: Nysc Just Suspend My Account by Lekobans21: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2021
Who else as see his/her Ppa in their camped state.
Re: Nysc Just Suspend My Account by Naijcorcisst: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Don't have PPA either
Re: Nysc Just Suspend My Account by Mrxawe: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Pls make una help me o. I'm a foreign trained student ehn . Was supposed to go for batch A. I did physical verification and I was cleared but dem no give me call up number coz of evaluation letter. Now I got the letter and I don upload am. I went to headquarters and they told me to wait for batch b so I go do revalidation. I initially thought revalidation was that same as remobilization which just ended but they said they are different. Now I can't log into my portal. I'm getting the message below. Pls help me o

Cc Lekobans21 Marks112 Harbdollahr2 Marks112

1 Like

Re: Nysc Just Suspend My Account by Izheek(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
People whose account were suspended, have you gone to your various States to get PPA ?
If you have, let us know please

1 Like

Re: Nysc Just Suspend My Account by Marks112: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Has everyone gone back?
Re: Nysc Just Suspend My Account by arsenic33(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Marks112:
Has everyone gone back?

Not yet
Re: Nysc Just Suspend My Account by Marks112: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mrxawe:
Pls make una help me o. I'm a foreign trained student ehn . Was supposed to go for batch A. I did physical verification and I was cleared but dem no give me call up number coz of evaluation letter. Now I got the letter and I don upload am. I went to headquarters and they told me to wait for batch b so I go do revalidation. I initially thought revalidation was that same as remobilization which just ended but they said they are different. Now I can't log into my portal. I'm getting the message below. Pls help me o

Cc Lekobans21 Marks112 Harbdollahr2 Marks112
Try login now
Re: Nysc Just Suspend My Account by Marks112: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
They have started scheduling people for clearance o
Re: Nysc Just Suspend My Account by Mik3: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Marks112:
They have started scheduling people for clearance o
Even those with suspended accounts?
Re: Nysc Just Suspend My Account by Marks112: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Mik3:

Even those with suspended accounts?
Yes
Re: Nysc Just Suspend My Account by Femmyfestus: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2021
Mama456:

Yes. Her redeployment reflected in camp. She went to Abuja for documentation yesterday and wasn’t told anything. Discovered her account was suspended this morning. Why are the corpers being punished? It’s not their fault
Is she accepted in abuja now? Or she returned back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC 2017: Know The NYSC Zone Each State Falls In And How To Choose / NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration / January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.