Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

CBN To Introduce Digital Currency Before Year-end - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CBN To Introduce Digital Currency Before Year-end (244 Views)

My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency / Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency / DJ Cuppy Announces 1 Million Naira Giveaway For Currency Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CBN To Introduce Digital Currency Before Year-end by bloggermatinzz: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
CBN to introduce digital currency before year-end:

Holds fair on access to intervention funds
The Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, has announced plan to launch its digital currency before end of this year. The apex bank has also intensified efforts through awareness fair for easy access to its various intervention funds.

The decision on digital currency was a major outcome of yesterday’s Bankers’ Committee Meeting, where it also assured of adequate foreign exchange supply to meet all legitimate transactions through Deposit Money Banks.
Click on the link below to get full details of the news;
https://bignaijagist.com.ng/2021/06/11/cbn-to-introduce-digital-currency-before-year-end
Re: CBN To Introduce Digital Currency Before Year-end by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
I don't see this happening
Will force people to spend stupidly and hike the price of commodities

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Under Fire For Promoting MIL Series Amid Protest / Importer And Exporter-watrerfred1 Comedy / Rip Sound Sultan : Death Is No Respecter Of Any Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.