Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests (41950 Views)

"Report To Work Unfailingly": TUC Tells Members, Opts Out Of Nationwide Protest / Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by xedyl(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
To live is to suffer.

1 Like

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
if you work in airtel customer care. please get in touch with me. i have a proposal for you. i want to track someone with an airtel number.
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by UstazAhmed(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I fear for Sunday Igboho's life tomorrow..

That miscreant will never go unpunished. Its a matter of time
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by sylve11: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Na wa.......... cool
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by SamNaijaboy: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
shut up!!!!

UstazAhmed:
Let every parent hold his child tomorrow. Nigeria is not a banana Republic where citizens do anyhow. The police have warned and they are ready to deal ruthlessly with nonchalant youths tomorrow. I am happy Igbos are not part of the charade tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by dalongjnr: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
USA have a demonic agenda in Nigeria but Buhari is not Goodluck that can be bullied.

3 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Antoeni(m): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Parents Warn Your Children to Stay At Home,
Soldiers & Police are Not Smiling,
Those who have Ears let them Hear.
Save Your Family , Friends & Loved Ones the Agony of Losing you,

1 Like

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Kingstanding: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Let every parent hold his child tomorrow. Nigeria is not a banana Republic where citizens do anyhow. The police have warned and they are ready to deal ruthlessly with nonchalant youths tomorrow. I am happy Igbos are not part of the charade tomorrow
. Idiot with cow brain.

7 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by homealone00: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
nairavsdollars:
nothing go do igboho, I fear for the life of pple that will be sent after him

2 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by mbos: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
June 12 has no business in the Eastern Nigeria
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by chikason22(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Can someone explain to me what that arrow holding eagle and olive branch means in that US coat of Arms.

Does it mean peace and war.

By the way that design is cool.

1 Like

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by richnankar1: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Buhari is very Adamant and stubborn. He is an unrepentant religious fanatics and tribal bigot.
From his speeches yesterday, you will clearly see why the country is what it is today.

1 Like

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by kokomilala(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
The US, I'm certain, will try to use the CIA to bring down Buhari's government. Someone can keep this response.

3 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by homealone00: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:

That miscreant will never go unpunished. Its a matter of time
if only you have such miscreant as a father, your life would have been better.

5 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Antoeni(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Youths Be Wise and Stay Alive.
Don’t Allow
Idiots like
Omoyele Sowore
Deji
Sunday Igboho
Nnamdi Kanu
Dino Melaye
Fayose
Femi Fani Kayode to deceive you

1 Like

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by juniorstar(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sabadon:
Buhari be like.....i no send una message
I would deal with them in a language they understand
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by malvisguy212: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author= post=102616970][/quote]this protest is for those who will stand in the gap for their land not those who will see white and call it black.

3 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by God2man2again(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
I bet, nothing will happen tomorrow by the special grace of Almighty God.

Things will go normally as usual.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Segzy19: 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nothing is happening to Sunday Igboho tomorrow.
They have called for peaceful protest but the government is that usually introduces hoodlums to it, and then unleash security personnel on the peaceful protesters
nairavsdollars:
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Jostoman: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Badabada:
They are all scared about what will happen tomorrow, hence the constant interview.

See ehhhhh, we are getting there. That day of Reckoning is getting near. We cannot keep suffering and smilling.
this is how is supposed to be.we Nigerians should remove the fear they planted in our hearts, see our president that have been silent all this while suddenly regain his voice when he hear that Nigerians wants to protest on June 12.

4 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Jostoman: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nigerians should start to remove the fear and intimidation tactics they are using against us.
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by JooEeL(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
It's time to know where all these foreign bodies stand. All these dribbling left and right ... e no move us again.

I am coming out tomorrow to protest. After all, people who have been staying indoors have been attacked at the dead of the night to be killed by either Fulani herdsmen or abducted by the Nigerian Army as is ongoing currently in Imo.

And if neither of those 2 obtains, hunger, lack of electricity, lack of jobs, depression, lack of good roads, lack of good hospitals, my forefather's lands being taken away and handed over to Mauritanian Fulanis and on and on etc. are more than enough to push me out of my useless "comfort zone"

June 12.

CROSS OUR PATH AND YOU SHALL BE CRUSHED

ODUDUWA NATION NOW!

4 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Houstency(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2021

4 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by adebwalex(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
IF YOU ALL LOVE YOURSELF PLS SIT AT HOME AND ALSO LISTEN TO LOCAL NEWS FOR UPDATE. TGE SECURITY FORCE ARE REALLY READY TO SHOT ASIDE AS ORDER BEEN GIVEN TO THEM FOR TROUBLE MAKER. DONT BE A VICTIM OOOO....
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Danny50: 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
God bless nigeria PEACE
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by kinzation(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mah to buy fuel for gen

Na to watch euros oo
Nairalandian:
The souls wey go depart tomorrow now go depart.
Tomorrow I'll sip water and play FIFA

1 Like

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wear ur head gears guys... we end this thing once and for all tommorow so everyone can rest.

60 years of turmoil for Naija no be joke

1 Like

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by JooEeL(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
fourboys:
Call me pussy ass nigga, I no dey protest shishi embarassed embarassed a friend way follow protest for lekki dey tro leg now.. country need me but my family need me MORE

Be safe everyone love u

There are dead people quite alright; but there are dead people who think they are living.

5 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Reference(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
Badabada:
They are all scared about what will happen tomorrow, hence the constant interview.

See ehhhhh, we are getting there. That day of Reckoning is getting near. We cannot keep suffering and smiling.

Until the governments citizens labour to elect into office begin to respect and fear them there can never be development in any way, shape or form. Good governance the world over is not given. It is fought for.

The nations we admire today just do not share the core values we demonstrate today, the terrible values we either defend or ignorantly accept to our destruction.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by fourboys: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
JooEeL:

There are dead people quite alright; but there are dead people who think they are living.
vuuum better pass statement
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by witworth(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
nairavsdollars:
fear for your own life and fortune, no one knows tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by JooEeL(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
There will be hot protest tomorrow whether buhari likes it or not. The US already knows this.
If buhari like let him grant interview to BBC it is too late.

God bless you baba mi.

Yio da fun nyin jare. Kaare!

A date tomorrow. Any idiot that comes out to say "no protest, you are prevented bla bla bla...", THEY SHALL BE STEAMROLLED!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebun 'Iron Lady’ Oluwarotimi - Kwara’s First Female CP (Photo) / FG Under Fire For Tagging #EndSARS Campaigners Terrorists / Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.