Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests (41945 Views)

"Report To Work Unfailingly": TUC Tells Members, Opts Out Of Nationwide Protest / Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Conrod: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Let every parent hold his child tomorrow. Nigeria is not a banana Republic where citizens do anyhow. The police have warned and they are ready to deal ruthlessly with nonchalant youths tomorrow. I am happy Igbos are not part of the charade tomorrow
Must you include igbos in your vanities? out of over 300 tribes,we steal ur wife?

3 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by justmondris: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Let every parent hold his child tomorrow. Nigeria is not a banana Republic where citizens do anyhow. The police have warned and they are ready to deal ruthlessly with nonchalant youths tomorrow. I am happy Igbos are not part of the charade tomorrow
It’s a banana republic where vampire leaders can do anything right? Oga wake up

2 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by JooEeL(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Antoeni:
Youths Be Wise and Stay Alive.
Don’t Allow
Idiots like
Omoyele Sowore
Deji
Sunday Igboho
Nnamdi Kanu
Dino Melaye
Fayose
Femi Fani Kayode to deceive you

YOU ARE RIGHT.

I WILL ALLOW NICOMPOOPS LIKE MALAMI, BUHARIDIOT, SULTAN OF SOKOTO, GARBAGE SHEHU TO EDUCATE ME.

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by DonCandido(f): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
There will be hot protest tomorrow whether buhari likes it or not. The US already knows this.
If buhari like let him grant interview to BBC it is too late.

Stop talking nonsense. There will be no protests tomorrow.

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Antoeni(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
I dont know the portion of your Brain from which this your talk is coming from anyways but, nonetheless, I dont think your case is beyond remedy..
JooEeL:

YOU ARE RIGHT.

I WILL ALLOW NICOMPOOPS LIKE MALAMI, BUHARIDIOT, SULTAN OF SOKOTO, GARBAGE SHEHU TO EDUCATE ME.

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by DonCandido(f): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bangasouup:
Are they telling us not to protest?

Telling you how to stay alive.

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Chatflick:
Before Buhari shoot white man o because US no go hear sorry

E be things... i wish say na Israeli... ohhh where at thou... Israel... seriously u are needed ooooooooooooo!@
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Judithjovial(f): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
post=102616970:

As long as the protest is peaceful and some hoodlums and gunmen don't go about disturbing the peace of other citizens.
As long as they don't go about burglarizing shops and banks, as long as they don't go about burning buildings or raping innocent ladies.
They are welcome.....

This is a kinda peaceful demonstration/protest below.....
Screenshot attached below....
you're lying even through your anus. You're evil defending all atrocities this administration have caused the masses
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by 1Dray(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
fourboys:
Call me pussy ass nigga, I no dey protest shishi embarassed embarassed a friend way follow protest for lekki get one leg now.. my country need me but my family need me MORE

Be safe everyone love u

Who ask you?

1 Like

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Lixusheng(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
HonNL:

US Mission Nigeria

So suddenly becos buhari banned Twitter, US suddenly care about nigerians.. Ds whites na scam....cos d ban na against dier company.... Nonsense
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Naijaolosho2: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:

That miscreant will never go unpunished. Its a matter of time

You're so dull

2 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Naijaolosho2: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
if you work in airtel customer care. please get in touch with me. i have a proposal for you. i want to track someone with an airtel number.

You're one of the killers we have in this country. May you never be successful with the tracking.

1 Like

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by fourboys: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
1Dray:

Who ask you?
just be safe man
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by fourboys: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed
1Dray:

Who ask you?
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by emmnprince(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
dalongjnr:
USA have a demonic agenda in Nigeria but Buhari is not Goodluck that can be bullied.

Kindly tell us the demonic agenda so that we go know too.

1 Like

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by nabiz(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I fear for Sunday Igboho's life tomorrow..
for waiting.

1 Like

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Major7: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
homealone00:
if only you have such miscreant as a father, your life would have been better.

Don't mind the fool,he has brain issues and no remedy. He is a legendary fool of our time.

1 Like

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by emmnprince(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Antoeni:
Parents Warn Your Children to Stay At Home,
Soldiers & Police are Not Smiling,
Those who have Ears let them Hear.
Save Your Family , Friends & Loved Ones the Agony of Losing you,

It is a peaceful protest na. Why creating tension where there's no tension. If you feel timid & afraid to stand up to speak against & express your displeasure at those misruling, spread not your negatives to others who have the balls to say enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by MansoryMX(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
fourboys:
Call me pussy ass nigga, I no dey protest shishi embarassed embarassed a friend way follow protest for lekki get one leg now.. my country need me but my family need me MORE

Be safe everyone love u

This guy! cheesy
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by samwillyco1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
USA should help and divide this country let people go
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Olabode211: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
If you can't help,then go Bleep yourself��
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by frankson1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
fourboys:

Be safe everyone love u

TRUTH. Those who loss family members during that protest have gone back to living their normal lives so in this case, I agree to be a 'pussy ass nigga'.
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by salt1: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
kokomilala:
The US, I'm certain, will try to use the CIA to bring down Buhari's government. Someone can keep this response.

How do you know?
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I fear for Sunday Igboho's life tomorrow..
i fear Nasir-El rufai's erectile dysfunction problems will bring his wife down to bourdillion
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

You're one of the killers we have in this country. May you never be successful with the tracking.

i be killer to track person wey scam me? you are a full
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by 5Gnet: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Is 90% sure there will be lost soul 2moro
So may God forgive that person in advance
Wether Nigerian force or civilians
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Basher8583: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
fourboys:

Be safe everyone love u

With what you have said, it is obvious that you will live a long and successful life. kudos

2 Likes

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by fourboys: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
Basher8583:

With what you have said, it is obvious that you will live a long and successful life. kudos
awww so sweet... Thanks man

1 Like

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by JooEeL(m): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Antoeni:
I dont know the portion of your Brain from which this your talk is coming from anyways but, nonetheless, I dont think your case is beyond remedy..

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
fourboys:

Be safe everyone love u
and they'll quote you and call you a coward for this statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos / Obaseki Orders Removal Of Mace From Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (VIDEO) / Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.