Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests (41947 Views)

"Report To Work Unfailingly": TUC Tells Members, Opts Out Of Nationwide Protest / Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Naijaolosho2: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

i be killer to track person wey scam me? you are a full

Your father is a full,does NL look like a police station or EFCC office that you're making a senseless report? What an abuse of freedom.

Seun I suggest you lets start paying to access this site so we cal filter some broke ass boys off here.
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

Your father is a full,does NL look like a police station or EFCC office that you're making a senseless report? What an abuse of freedom.

Seun I suggest you lets start paying to access this site so we cal filter some broke ass boys off here.

broke boys. only if you knew. lmao! get thee behind me you murderfuka
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Ayula911: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=ChiefSosa post=102617004][/quote]

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Mckhala80(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
What's the aim of this plan protest ? I only have on those that'll be killed tomorrow. Plsss stay@home as life has no duplicate. Nigeria is not worth dying for ooooooWhat's the aim of this plan protest ? I only have on those that'll be kiing for ooooooWhat's the aim of this plan protest ? I only have pity on those that'll be killed tomorrow. Plsss stay@home as life has no duplicate. Nigeria is not worth dying for oooooo
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by donnie(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
I had warned before, stay away from that June12 protest of you're Igbo. The oga of Lagos with Fulani have plans to use you as scape goat.
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by ChoCho54(f): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Let every parent hold his child tomorrow. Nigeria is not a banana Republic where citizens do anyhow. The police have warned and they are ready to deal ruthlessly with nonchalant youths tomorrow. I am happy Igbos are not part of the charade tomorrow
Keep Igbos out of your stinking buccal cavity!
Bandits just beheaded 51 men in zamfara last night, weep for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by ChoCho54(f): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lixusheng:

So suddenly becos buhari banned Twitter, US suddenly care about nigerians.. Ds whites na scam....cos d ban na against dier company.... Nonsense
The warning is for their citizens not cow herders.
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by joefelin2345: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Let every parent hold his child tomorrow. Nigeria is not a banana Republic where citizens do anyhow. The police have warned and they are ready to deal ruthlessly with nonchalant youths tomorrow. I am happy Igbos are not part of the charade tomorrow
And Govt can do any how abi? Ewu, Efi
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Sipsum: 12:09am On Jun 12, 2021
Nairalandian:
The souls wey go depart tomorrow now go depart.
Tomorrow I'll sip water and play FIFA

No one force anybody to go out for protest.
Ba ti rin la ko ni.
Waka anyhow, see anyhow.
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Greenerie(f): 5:49am On Jun 12, 2021
Do sorry about ur friend, love and hugs to u both.meanwhile,we are enjoying the good nature of the whites and the fruits of democracy here.countries who truly practice democracy and care about their citizens are a blessing to the world.

t
fourboys:
Call me pussy ass nigga, I no dey protest shishi embarassed embarassed a friend way follow protest for lekki get one leg now.. my country need me but my family need me MORE

Be safe everyone love u
Re: June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests by Greenerie(f): 5:56am On Jun 12, 2021
U are very wicked.because u might be from North,u support the evil going on in Nigeria.If ure wise u wont support wickedness cos One day it might be ur own. He who throws stones in the market place might hit his own mother ! God forbid.The curse on Ishmeal seed is the problem of Nigeria.
quote author=UstazAhmed post=102617018]Let every parent hold his child tomorrow. Nigeria is not a banana Republic where citizens do anyhow. The police have warned and they are ready to deal ruthlessly with nonchalant youths tomorrow. I am happy Igbos are not part of the charade tomorrow [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! / Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja / Obaseki Orders Removal Of Mace From Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.