Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? (23034 Views)

Topupvista.com Agent Job: Make 100k Weekly / Part-time Job, Make #5000 Or More Daily. / Slavery 9am-5pm Is Settling For Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by badbreathcure101: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
With which job? The ones paying 70k for graduates or the government ones paying 250k? Please clarify because I don't know if u meant by miracle.
Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
seanwilliam:
lol e go shock u say 400k monthly no be big money in this present Nigeria..

Atleast 1m salary monthly go do remember the more u make the more u spend
Lmaooooooooooo
1m monthly. Even State Governor never collect an

1 Like

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
It depends how much d payin u
Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by juniorstar(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
Joysticks:
Can a Nigerian hard-worker get rich from a 9 to 5 monthly salary without involving in runs?
I don't mean politics where the politicians allawees are higher than their salary.
I mean genuine salary earners who don't engage in illegal activities to make extra income at their workplaces?

If you can save and divert the savings to profitable businesses. Save 10% monthly from your income and look for profitable business you can invest in after 6months to 1year. You need an investment vehicle to take you to your financial destination.

1 Like

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by ehinorlive: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dangote said in one of his interview that there are people working for him who have houses in UK or abroad.

but he was just trying to make a point that himself do not have a house abroad to limit his expenses.

2 Likes

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by johndho(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bro 9-5 can sustain your pocket for a while. But having a long time vision, na him go make you rich. That is to say you can still work 9-5 and chase your dream. In 5 years so many things go change. Remember change is constant.
Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by Bigii(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Joysticks:
Can a Nigerian hard-worker get rich from a 9 to 5 monthly salary without involving in runs?
I don't mean politics where the politicians allawees are higher than their salary.
I mean genuine salary earners who don't engage in illegal activities to make extra income at their workplaces?

So, the time duration now determine how wealthy one can be made at work in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by dettolgel: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
I know a quant analyst in citibank with 23m annual salary.

1 Like

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by iampeterben(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Depends on the sector man
Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by Yoighaman(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Joysticks:

Yes you can.

Some low-key international investment, advisory & alternative financing companies for global corporates looking at penetrating emerging markets pay in foreign currency; some oil & gas production coys too.

But the most proven route is the business & investment way, it may time and great effort but if you stick to it and God helps you, you will get there.

Take a look at the area you reside, who are the people that built the most beautiful mansions there? The answer is simple- 95% of the time, they are businessmen and women.

God bless your hustle.
Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
You can be rich doing a 9-5 job but not wealthy, however investing your income (salary) the right way will make you wealthy. Investing in the right assets will protect your wealth against inflation and currency fluctuations.

1 Like

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by malaria(f): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Joysticks:

Hell No. Na God dey give riches . If you make money anyhow it vanishes anyhow
Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by Christensen02: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yh military

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by malaria(f): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
dettolgel:
you say?
Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by Rexnegro(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Joysticks:

Salary work get you paid to pay bills bro and no fucking freedom for yourself.
Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by Lexusgs430: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Joysticks:

NEVER.... Depends on your classification of RICH..... cheesy
Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by seanwilliam(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Lmaooooooooooo
1m monthly. Even State Governor never collect an

Lol what of allowances? 400k monthly will only give you average life

1 Like

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by Smile4mee01: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hmnnn....

The truth is that employees are not wired to be wealthy, the company pays you just enough to remain with them. For even those who earn millions monthly, it's a small percentage.

What I can advice is this, it's more about what you do with what you earn. Investment is the only option to reaching wealth as a regular employee.
1. Real estate
2. Stock and shares
3. Businesses

I recommend the first 2 because you can engage in them while still working. 3. Can consume your time.

Haven said that, Contentment is great gain.

Your health, family ,relationships with God and people can fetch you more happiness than wealth can.

Peace

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by Lexusgs430: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
dettolgel:

You know his/her salary....... Do you know his/her expenses.......... tongue

1 Like

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by bluefilm: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2021
Joysticks:

The answer is NO.

Your salary will only be able to keep you going till the next salary is paid.

You will only be able to pay for necessary things like electricity bills, subscribe for data, buy food items, and things of that nature.

But your salary will never be enough for you to build riches most especially when your only idea of building wealth is through Savings.

But with that said, with your salary as a seed capital, you can still build enormous wealth.... if and only if, you have the right information.

2 Likes

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Joysticks:

It depends on the value you add to the company.

I know someone that went from N84k to N2.1m per month on a 9-5 job.

1 Like

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by Yankee101: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Even in the US, you can't grow 'wealthy' with a 9 to 5

1 Like

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
dettolgel:

He is rich not wealthy.

2 Likes

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yankee101:
Even in the US, you can't grow 'wealthy' with a 9 to 5

You can.

So the mds of million and billion dollar companies are doing what??

1 Like

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by Reference(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Rich, perhaps, wealthy, no.
Wealth is the ability to source and control the factors of productivity.
Thus the inability to control's one's 24 hour cycle will make it impossible for an employee to be wealthy.
Moreover compensations in employment by nature are tailored to place the individual in a power flux,
That is enough to keep you moving, but not enough to enable you escape the forces of financial gravity.
And this applies to all modes of employments.

1 Like

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by LegalWolf: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Felixalex:
NO
NOO
NOOO
NOOOO
NOOOOO
NOOOOOO
NOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOO

Responses like these are what mislead young people into a life of frustration and what not. Indeed, the definition and standard of what constitutes “wealthy” is extremely wide. Rich/wealthy means different things to different people.

That said, if you’re looking to be as wealthy as Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, etc., 9 - 5 can’t get you there. But if you’re looking to net 40 - 50 million naira a year. Occasionally fly abroad, drive Lexus jeep with houses here and there 9 - 5 WILL get you there. There are lots of jobs in Nigeria that offer executive pay of 40 - 60 million per annum.

Again, you must always remember that only few people in our generation, or generation for that matter, will ever amass the wealth of Dangote from scratch (I mean without inheriting). A lot of entrepreneurs will live and die without becoming a millionaire in dollar terms. Live with that fact. Also, a lot of 9 - 5 will equally live same but trust the average 9 - 5 succeeding generally in life is way higher than entrepreneurs.

2 Likes

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
I don't know your definition of being wealthy.
If For Example Someone Earns 520k per month, Stays In Ikorodu And Work On the island. Married And Having A Baby Girl.
Expenses For The Month.
Tithe 52k
Transport/Fueling/Car Servicing/ 120k
Feeding 100k
Savings 100k
Miscellaneous 100k
Savings2-48k

Note: There Are Always Close To 100k Change remaining From Feeding And Miscellaneous In Some Months.

Is This Person Wealthy?

1 Like

Re: Can A 9am To 5pm Job Make Someone Become Wealthy In Nigeria Without Runs? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
seunoj:

First, what’s ur definition of wealthy? It’s relative
Just like bill gate,ellon Musk,etc.Where Forbes will give details of how you make your billions legitimately and list your net income in millions or billions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Was The Condition They Gave You That Made You Reject A Job Offer? / Never Look Down On Menial Jobs / God Favoured Me With A Job At Last!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.