Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,694 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) (17976 Views)

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview (Full Video) / Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by wman(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dumbass

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Finally, been looking for it
Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Antoeni(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Anytime I just think or Hear of that Arise Interview. This is What comes to Mind.
“Dot in a Hole@

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Phiniter(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2021

On State Police

I’ve told governors who came to me to complain about herders and farmers crises to go back to the old system where traditional leaders, police, traders and elders meet regularly to discuss security situation in their localities and solve them. And if it is above them, they pass it on. Governors can’t go round and win elections and then sit tight and wait for somebody to do their jobs for them.

Very straight to the point cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by bigdammyj: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Noted
Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Bennycollins: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sadly, this is Nigeria's president.
Who is the governor of the North East, for Christ sake?? ��

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by remmyton(f): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Dot in a circle part go me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by BizMin(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
I have realised something in life. I used to think having all the money was it. I used to think Money was everything but I have realised that nothing and I mean nothing in life beats having GOOD HEALTH.

Look at President Buhari. He has all the money in this world but he doesn't have good health. Only God knows how many drugs and pills he swallowed before appearing for this interview. Only God knows the amount of medication and treatment he is currently on as we speak but just trying to be strong.

NOTHING IS BETTER THAN GOOD HEALTH.

Money is good but Good Health is better.
That's why the Bible stated
"Beloved I wish above all things that may prosper and be in HEALTH even as thy soul prospereth"...3rd John 2.
It's one thing to prosper but when you don't have good health attached to such prosperity, it is no longer prosperity.

So many Rich people have money. So many have big money in their bank account but they are sick or battling one ailment or the other but they won't tell u.
So many have been on daily drugs intake for years all to no avail. The doctors are not even helpful. Doctors look at them as regular customers. It's just sad.

But what now pains me most is that when you present a cure to things people, they are quick to call u scam or think you want to eat their money. As a part-time Therapist, I have seen things but we won't stop becos of our love for humanity.

How long will you keep swallowing drugs daily?
How long will you keep swallowing pills daily?
How long will you keep rushing to the pharmacy to buy drugs to stay alive?
How long will you keep rushing to the hospitals to stay alive?
Pharmacist and Doctors are now cashing out big becos you are nolonger a patient but now a customer.
Will they give you a Cure...NEVER.
Doctors and Pharmacist will never give you a cure. The will only give you what will manage the ailment so that you will keep coming back for more. Hospital is a business. Pharmacy is a business. It breaks my heart.

So many people have died due to Ailment that could be cured but ignorance, doubt and closemindedness have hinder people from their true helpers. It breaks my heart.

If I show what you will be on for just 90 days (3 months) and you will say a complete bye bye to that health challenge of many years and make you drop your daily drugs, will you be open to it
Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by NobleRace: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Digesting
Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by bamasite2: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Finally!
Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by sanmtiago(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Can someone please summarize?
Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by tasalanoni(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
I kept straining to make sense of the content of the interview.. The acoustics were terrible and the questions were so disorganized and incoherent. Bubu made things worse with his horrible fulani accent.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by nakamoraa(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Oh presido.
Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Simplythebest: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Buhari can never change his hatred for Igbo people. I wonder how he refers all Igbos as IPOB. U didn't send police and Army to deal with Armed herdsmen that are killing people everywhere and making people not to farm but u send police ans Army to go and kill all Igbo people cus of ur hatred. Only God will pay u back. 2 years more u will remember what kind of harm u cause Nigeria with ur evil intentions, hatred for Igbos and wickedness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Charmingpet: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by oluwatunechi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
God Bless our president PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
After watching this, I have come to the conclusion that NIGERIANS deserve this man.. grin grin grin.
A people are known by d leaders dey choose. grin
More Sufferings Loading....
Next time, elites and graduates wouldn't joke with such position again, if you can't joke with ordinary CEO of Banks and SUG presidency.

A country is known by what it discusses globally.
Imagine a President talking abt CATTLE ROUTES
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thank God I left that mayhem called Nigeria.
No regrets at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Sholaco: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Buhari interview is now the latest gossip in Nigeria grin. The youths of this generation shocked
Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by moneyissweet(m): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
I don't care,we go treat all the fck up tomorrow....Stay tuned

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Organs(m): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
iLegendd:
The only time I have ever watched this man talk was when he said "Cofid Nine One," on YouTube.

Wasting my MB to watch him again is impossible.

See where you mumu reach? Just one incidence and you concluded and that is your President oh. News for you, weather you listen oh or you dont listen oh, he is your president.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by SaintLucia: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Watch out for another of his interview tonight by 8:30pm on NTA. Please don't miss it cos he has another single hit for the IPOB who he referred to as DOT IN A CIRCLE that have nowhere to go grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by DesChyko: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
Interesting how General Buhari referred to IPOB as a people. How did this government find it comfortable to proscribe a people who owned properties all over the country in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Pio44: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Narialand thanks for wasting our time, in dullard issues

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by galaxy2020(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Arise TV gave Buhari all the questions to study and prepare his answers ahead of time, still he couldn't do well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Plut01: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2021

The Buhari in this interview doesn't look like the fresh, young, pink-liped one Garba used to show us in pictures.....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by ugodson(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Why on Earth will I use my data to watch this guy? I rather watch or stream cartoon cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by wallrichy: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
The most incredulous interview I have ever witnessed. Lopsided answers to every simple question. Seem not to even understand the questions or probably been intentionally playing smart to evade a proper answer.

His legacy is a legacy of failure and disaster. He would ever be remembered as one Nigeria president that never had a brain or intelligence to lead or been in authority. The most stupid and nepotism leader of Nigeria. He would be remember as a tyrant, dictator, illiterate and clueless president ever to lead Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by uuzba(m): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Gather round, for tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Raymond0008(m): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
I hope media won’t ruin this century;

Where did he mentioned a leader sitting in Lagos dictating.

Correct answer to creating Jobs for youth, Nobody in his/her right sense will invest where chaos do occur, any small protests you guys will burn cars,police stations, attack on Tvvv, trying to destroy lekki toll gates.

So media just painted him as if he gave wrong answers to the above questions

All the best shaaa....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iswap’s Ability To Launch Rockets In Borno Disturbing - IGP Baba / 30 Atiku Suporters Arrested In Port Harcourt For Planning To Cause Violence / Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.