Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) (17974 Views)

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview (Full Video) / Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by mkoabiola: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Listening to jargons without action

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by otunbakolawole(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
Buhari is narrow minded. It's quite unfortunate he thinks the endsars protest was about him. His advisers are bad people. The kind of advise he gets is shallow. His hatred for the SE is tangible, one can almost touch it. It's time to just forget about this government and start planning beyond his administration. What and who is to come? This one is already a home goal

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by duni04(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
Mexzy4sho:
Arise na one Kain funny set of people.

They ask the president question with obvious noises in the background but when president answers,it's as silent as what I don't know.

Ask him of A,. F is the answer.

That man on white beards was just smiling, but what was going through his mind ehh grin grin

Confusing a group with a region. Baba

No solutions given at all. Just telling us to behave ourselves if we can progress.

But me Sha, I believe this is the real Buhari, not dead but just totally disconnected from reality
Agree with you. Interview with zero inspiration. For the first time in a long time we have a leader that has no vision or strategy. He has no connect at all to pressing national issues. We have a major "state of emergency" security crisis in Nigeria and the man sits there and talks about telling to governors to go back to the old ways and speak to traditional rulers and chiefs!!! Incredible!!!!
I however blame Nigerians for their current predicament. You voted in a man that just kept making noise about his humility. No vision or strategy whosoever. A 70 something year old man that is stuck in his ways clearly cannot articulate any strategy for anyone. I'm 100% sure he avoided the twitter topic because he has no idea what twitter is!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by TrebleChamp(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Is this Buhari or Jubrin?
Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by yanabasee1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
post=102617534:

SECONDED.

All perperators of violence and in Nigeria and their sponsors will all die before the end of this year.
They cannot escape the deaths and bloodshed they have caused in this nation.

I am sure, you are as disappointed as I am...

You couldn't pick a more meaningful lines to quote him.... Simply because he never said anything meaning other than. going out of the context to explain irrelevant things.....

Seems he's been living behind schedule and loses touch with reality... I mean, he's demented....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by MrBolfem9629(m): 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bubu don talk his rubbish go back to your farm is the best... Worst government ever
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lKTSdpc0go

https://www.bellanaija.com/2021/06/president-buhari-arise-news/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by detectivejones: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
"Dot in a circle" got me lmao Baba Buhari will not kill person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by plaindealer: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Funkybabee(f): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hmmmm

He was well prepared

Professional respond

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by adamumar522(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Oh my President, I really enjoyed this interview, giving them concise and precise answers, God bless u sir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by adamumar522(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
detectivejones:
"Dot in a circle" got me lmao
Baba Buhari will not kill person
Igbo peoples new name " dot in a circle". No be me talkam na baba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by izombie(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2021
I almost fell asleep listening to this deviiiil. This is by far the most boring interview I have ever listened to. Buhari was asked about insecurity in Nigeria but he started talking about border closures and importation. The interviewers were lenient. Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by zoedew: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lKTSdpc0go

https://www.bellanaija.com/2021/06/president-buhari-arise-news/
He’s quite senile and lacks the cognitive ability to shoulder the responsibilities of the office of The President. But for the fact that The Legislature has become a stooge of The Executive he should by now have been impeached!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
U guys don't have a president..

Itz really pathetic

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Buccalcavity2: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
The interview shows that Buhari is not senile. He is smart and aware of everything being done in this country. His actions and inaction are deliberate. I pity people who think that he is not in charge.
My advise to all constituent units of Nigeria is to embrace their enlightened self interest very well and pursue it vigorously. Don't trade yours off.
A people has decided to control others and perpetuate the inefficient system.
The script is clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by snowball11(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
And na this one they rule a country?

Shior! undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by guru90: 2:05am On Jun 12, 2021
I don die oooooooooooh
Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by marylandcakes: 2:44am On Jun 12, 2021
adamumar522:
Oh my President, I really enjoyed this interview, giving them concise and precise answers, God bless u sir

Go and listen to the Ghanaian president speak and come back on this forum and tell everyone that you are proud to be Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by marylandcakes: 2:49am On Jun 12, 2021
zoedew:

He’s quite senile and lacks the cognitive ability to shoulder the responsibilities of the office of The President. But for the fact that The Legislature has become a stooge of The Executive he should by now have been impeached!

I don’t think he is aware of what is going on in his country. Is there anything like South South. I switched off after trying to listen to him for 2 minutes. I couldn’t make sense of anything he was saying. All he needs now is his chewing stick and plastic kettle. SMH.....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by DKM123: 3:53am On Jun 12, 2021
So in a country where we have millions of intelligent technocrats, you people chose this one to rule you. Kai! Kai! Kai!

Infact, even amongst the 5 interviewers, I would have picked any 5 of them to be President over this clueless archaic unintelligent and senile wierdo called Buhari a million times over. Talkless of the remaining over 200 million NIgerians.

NIgerians, you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by MoIbrahim: 4:22am On Jun 12, 2021
Simplythebest:
Buhari can never change his hatred for Igbo people. I wonder how he refers all Igbos as IPOB. U didn't send police and Army to deal with Armed herdsmen that are killing people everywhere and making people not to farm but u send police ans Army to go and kill all Igbo people cus of ur hatred. Only God will pay u back. 2 years more u will remember what kind of harm u cause Nigeria with ur evil intentions, hatred for Igbos and wickedness.

Or the Igbos can never change their hatred for Buhari. Since 2003.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Simplythebest: 6:51am On Jun 12, 2021
How did they hated Buhari they didn't vote for him. My father voted for Buhari and i didn't vote for him. A president that said 97% and 5% that he will focus on those that gave him enough vote. Do u still supporting Buhari with all the evil abi. Don't worry fulani herdsmen will reach ur place soon if they have not yet
MoIbrahim:

Or the Igbos can never change their hatred for Buhari. Since 2003.
Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Friend22(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2021
igbowoman:
I am sick of hearing this man's name.
Nairaland please help me for I am a loyal poster.
Stop mentioning the name of this fulani goat

Who cares who you are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by MoIbrahim: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Simplythebest:
How did they hated Buhari they didn't vote for him. My father voted for Buhari and i didn't vote for him. A president that said 97% and 5% that he will focus on those that gave him enough vote. Do u still supporting Buhari with all the evil abi. Don't worry fulani herdsmen will reach ur place soon if they have not yet

Oh, your daddy follow vote am sef. So why do you people always pretend that only the "yoruba muslims" (whatever that means) and the notherners are liable for his being there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by budaatum: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2021

Re: President Buhari's ARISE News Interview (Full Video) by Simplythebest: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
My brother my dad followed for 5% of vote he gotooo that was then but not 2019 shall.
MoIbrahim:

Oh, you daddy follow vote am sef. So why do you people always pretend that only the "yoruba muslims" (whatever that means) and the notherners are liable for his being there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde / Iswap’s Ability To Launch Rockets In Borno Disturbing - IGP Baba / Oyebanji Hails Fed High Court Ruling On His Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.