Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show (1115 Views)

MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval / Praise Okereafor Emerges Winner Of Maggi Ota Lenu South West Cooking Show / Seven DANGER You Must Know About Maggi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by Mthumbie: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hello Nairalanders
You know the saying, “food wey sweet, na Maggi kill am” This is why we are so delighted to let you know that Maggi will be hosting the biggest, baddest cooking show – ‘O Setigo’, in eastern Nigeria, airing on Trace Naija, ROK, AMC, ETV channel 50, Orient News, ABS, DBS and all MAGGI online platforms – Instagram, Facebook and YouTube!

So, ladies & Gents, get your forks & knives ready, it’s about to get sizzzzzlingggggg!

Catch the show on Saturdays and Sundays from the 12th of June to follow young contestants battle it out over the fire as they showcase their culinary skills, using fresh local produce.

And there’s more! Noble Igwe, Alex Asogwa Amuche (BBnaija), Chef Linda Chinasa Nnamani and the beautiful host, Uzor Osimpka will be live on your screens as judges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNE7zak9VlU

For 6 weeks, starting this June, you’ll get to watch your favorite dishes being prepared and root for your favorite to take home the grand prize of 1 Million Naira!
The first Runner-up goes home with N500,000 and the second Runner-up with N250,000.
To watch the show, tune in to Trace Naija, ROK, AMC, ETV channel 50, Orient News, ABS, DBS and all MAGGI online platforms – Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.

Happy Watching!
Cc lalasticlala , MissyB3, tjskii)

1 Like

Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by Mimiko3: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wow!!! It starts tomorrow, I'm so gonna sit with my TV and watch all through the 6 weeks...
Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by Nuelng: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
O setigo!!! Me sef don set to watch this promising mouth watering show... Maggi to the world
Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by Jayjerjay: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yaaayyy!! I've always wanted to watch a cooking show!!! I'm so loving Maggi more already
Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by AyodejiFelix(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
I look forward to watching Osetigo cooking show. This will surely be a grand breaking cooking show by Maggi.
Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by EinsteinAyo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
Considering the mouth watering Grand prize that's attached for the winners and the knowledge to be gained by the viewers, Osetigo cooking show has autimately becomes a must watch show for me .
Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by OladapoF(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
Thank you Maggi. Osetigo cooking show will keep me busy through the 6 weeks as I will be acquiring new cooking Skills.
Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by aj100: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
Its been long, I watched a cooking show oo, I miss the old Maggi cooking shows where they invite celebrities to cook, those days were golden. I'll definitely watch this
Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by Simileoluwa4eva: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
I love cooking shows, and thanks to Maggi, I have an exciting show to anticipate
Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by Simileoluwa4eva: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
I'm as set for this show like O Setigo, can't wait for the show to begin...
Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by Simileoluwa4eva: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
The thrill of learning unique cooking skills with an entertaining host is just so good to keep me glued to the show throughout the duration.
Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by Iceman296: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Looking forward to this. Cooking shows like use to make sense
Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by Izzyleeminho: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
O setigo on my mind. Let the cooking show begin. We dey wait
Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by Oludele47: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Maggi Osetigo cooking show will improve my cooking skills. Leggo tongue tongue
Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by OryxDesigns: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
This food show is sure to be interesting. Delicious dishes cooked with maggi. I can't wait cool
Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by 01Kingsley: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
This is awesome, without a doubt this is gonna be great show to improve my cooking skills. Lets go there!
Re: Maggi Set To Storm The Screens With “O Setigo” Cooking Show by TEMITOPE190: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Yeah! It's really a nice show. Thumbs up O Setigo

(1) (Reply)

A Special Meat That Came To My Flat At About 1:00 Am / Dates Syrup (Dabino) Dates Palm Fruit Benefits / Holiday Dinners (thanskgiving, Xmas, New Years) Are Around The Corner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.