Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons (1475 Views)

Warning: Heavy Bombardment To Happen In SW/SE/SS In 72 Hrs From Now / On S Serious Note, Igbos Stop Including Niger Delta In Your Zionist Lesotho / Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by IGBOSON1: 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ojiofor:

Saboteurs were also killed in Igboland.If Ifeajuna had been a minority we for no hear word today of how Igbos killed their illustrious son.

Ignore the revisionist twerp!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:40am On Jun 12, 2021
lol I don't normally put mouth in threads like this because I know that it'll be dominated by impostors claiming tribes they're not.

I've been to most SS states both delta and Rivers including Edo.
Infact I schooled in Delta so I have mingled with most of these SSners.

First thing you should know is that there's nothing like "we Niger Deltans" infact you'll see the division you've never seen before in their midst.
forget those issuing statements those ones have collected money.
the Ijaws Urhobo and Isokos considers themselves the real Niger Deltans especially Ijaws infact they link SS igbos with SE igbos every time it's always during politics you'll start hearing Delta igbo and SS Igbo but within themselves they knew that they're all igbos.

If you've been to Delta Anioma and happen to travel from there to isoko, warri side you'll see that normally these are supposed to be 2 states because everything is different including soil textures and the rest.
sometimes when I see full grown adults saying that Igbos started and ended in 5 SE states I just laugh and shake my head on their education.
what is a state? a man made boundaries that enables easy administrative functions.
the same people knew that there was a time Nigerian state was less than 20 and less than 30
so because someone carved out some igbos from delta region that makes them automatically non igbos or nullifies their igboness?
some people reason like stark illiterates.

well it's upto those SS igbos to choose for themselves.
we're tired of lecturing them
if eventually Biafra comes and they fail to identify with their brothers because of some deception honestly I pity them because their marginalization will start from their so called ND brothers
that's when they'll taunt you that you're an Igbo man that you should go back to your country.
you think they care about you?
they're just using you guys to spite SE igbos and nothing more.
imagine your name is Chukwudi and you wanted to contest for something in Nigeria as of that time lol that'll be the time you'll know that you've been fooled.
how can you explain to an aboki man that your name is Emeka and you're not igbo.
listen brothers they know all these, they know you guys are pure igbos but they're just using you to spite SE.

well I thank God most SS igbos know this already for example an Obigbo man is more igbo than most SE igbo
tell an Asaba/Anioma and most Ika people that he's not igbo and watch them beat you to stupor.
it's only Agbor people that are still having this identity crises within them in delta.
as for Rivers Ikwere people have made their choice to dey their lane.
but at the other hand I'll urge SS igbos to start speaking up because if you fail to join your brothers, these people you call brothers will forever make you their slaves until they wipe away your history values and heritages.
take a look at Rivers and they total erase Ikwere Identity by adding "R" to all ancestral names given to them. Ukpokwu became Rukpowu, umuigbo became Rumuigbo and so on.
unless you wish to have something like Ranioma (anioma) or Rika (ika) you should start speaking up now.

Daalụ nu Rinne

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by ggood: 1:41am On Jun 12, 2021
dignity33:
I'm very much in support of Biafra but I dislike Nnamdi kanu IPOB system. We igbos have suffered so much protecting our brothers in South South, everything we are suffering today in Nigeria is as a result of protecting our brothers in South South. The coup that was tag igbo coup that lead to massacre of Igbos was lead by our brothers from South South. The recent incidence happening now is as a result of Igbos supporting Goodluck who is from South South too.

Now let be realistic does our brothers from South South take us the way we take them? The answer is no . We fought there fight, we stand with them anytime they are denied anything in Nigeria but when it come to reciprocate that love they will rather remain silent or backstab us. All the igbos of South East properties in porthacoaurt during the war was ceased by our brothers From River state. Today the same mistake is repeating itself.

Not compulsory all igbos must be a Biafrans. There are Yoruba population in Benin, there are Fulani in Chad, Niger and some other Sahara countries. In South Africa there are ndebele also in Zimbabwe. Switzerland have France, German and Italians, the same in many other Countries of the world. Our own can't be different is time to let go of Igbos in South South they can choose to be Nigeria if they so wishes is not a must a refredum should conduct. They can speak for themselves, if they choose to be silent then we have no choice to go with the five South eastern state. Rwanda is as small as South East Nigeria, No access to sea. Border with Congo who have access to Oceans but many Congolese are taking refuge in Rwanda. Congolese with all there National resources are suffering, ravaging with uncertainty but go to Rwanda you may think you are in London. The same with Switzerland and Austria when compared with living standard of Belgium, France and Italy. A country not having access to sea don't neccessary make them poor.

Someone should pls tell that man in London to stop sacrificing our able men and women for Biafra of South South and South East. If we can have a Biafra or Igbo nation of five South eastern Nigeria I certainly see nothing wrong with that.
fulani terrorist sympathizer spotted, Buhari errand boy
Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Rugaria: 5:46am On Jun 12, 2021
IGBOSON1:

They're crawling all over the forum! It's like their masters' anti-Igbo diatribe has given them added impetus to drive their divide-and-rule efforts!

It's not just a coincidence that Buhari is using all the sounbites used on here by Igbo haters bent on isolating Ndigbo from our kinsfolf in that useless south-south as well as other ethnicities in the region!

Igbos outside 'just your 5 south-east states' are Igbo when it suits these evil bigots and aren't Igbo when it doesn't suit them! Remember when Buhari was interviewed in his first term, and he was accused of not being fair to Igbos in his appointments....remember him saying he appointed Ibe Kachuku (who's from the south-south), and then he went on to wonder 'what do Igbos want?' since he felt that appointment showed he was 'fair and balanced' in his appointments! Even way before, didn't Buhari and his kinsfolk tag Nzeogwus' coup a 'Igbo coup' and then go out to murder innocent Igbo soldiers and civilians all over the north as a consequence?

I'm sure the OP of this useless thread is one of them masquerading as Igbo! Their aim to to shrink Alaigbo/Biafra to 'just your 5 south-east states' and bribe a few greedy south-south fools (remember Ken Saro-Wiwa et-al?) to be vocal about a new Biafra not having access to the sea through their territory! And Buharis' Fulani army would only be too glad to try and help them[i] 'enforce'[/i] a blockade! They don't want Biafra, but if perchance it materialises, they want it confined to present south-east......this will help them maintain the firm grip on Niger Delta oyel and gas, including the ones in Igbo territories (like mine) in that region! It will also give them a chance to try and economically strangulate the newly emergent Biafra nation!

I've read them like a book! wink

I can't put it Better!
You actually know what's going on. The desperation is alarming! I try to raise these same points with some claiming to be igbo here, but they either are so simple minded to grasp what's going on, or they're actually not what they claim to be. Because it's very easy to deduce for anyone who's politically conscious..
Imagine someone opening a thread with a moniker, then changing to another moniker to respond to himself. He will keep the conversation going on for pages, arguing about South South and South East and oil as if he's from any of those places. Next is he starts inventing atrocities commited by the Igbos against the Minorities while pretending he's from the South South as he wail and rails that "they will not forgive nor forget"! Fake crimes ofcourse... The uninitiated will join and fuel the fake squabble and the thread will go on and on and on. These generational oil thrives are fighting for their lives but folks don't know! The aim? Oil!

Oil discovered and mismanaged offshore in this evil country is so massive these people can't leave it to anybody! This is the issue. Lots of Nigerians are unaware of this because obviously, they can't swim into the ocean to find out. But Nigerias offshore is littered with oil and is the main reason most foreign oil companies that have raped Nigeria mercilessly in the past in collaboration with the fulani and Yoruba political elite, are now absconding from the militants infested hinterlands! To keep control of these massive offshore deposits, you need the littoral states! That explains the wreckless attempt to force the fake 5 igbo states created by Murtala, Babangida and Abacha into "a dot" and some starry eyed Igbos are lapping up the fake narrative.. The federal government obviously has the leverage and resources to reach out to some corrupt elites from these areas in order to try and claim they have the support of the people of the littoral states! Basically inventing their own version of "South South leaders"! I think the next vee pee will be from the south south. A bribe ofcourse..

There is no coincidence between the anti Igbo rant going on here everyday and the name calling that is always directed towards the Igbos by one bemused buhari! Most of the posters making these statements are all clustered in the same room and are all recruited by either the administration or pro administration groups with the sole aim being to enhance devide and rule.. The Arewa consultative forum made a statement saying they are now ready to let the Igbos go! Buhari said if they even get their republic, they will have access to nowhere, all these, while a restless bunch of online urchins have been busy trying to enforce a re-tarded boundary that totally helms in the Igbos... It's very simple to grasp; They're now aware that something must give as growing calls for Biafra radicalizes the young there and the Nigerians whose lives are useless without oil want to run with offshore deposits after agreeing terms with "Niger Delta leaders" in the mould of Timpirye Silva, Amaechi, Tompolo and Nyesomghosa Wikevie! It won't fly... Obviously..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by IGBOSON1: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Rugaria:

I can't put it Better!
You actually know what's going on. The desperation is alarming! I try to raise these same points with some claiming to be igbo here, but they either are so simple minded to grasp what's going on, or they're actually not what they claim to be. Because it's very easy to deduce for anyone who's politically conscious..
Imagine someone opening a thread with a moniker, then changing to another moniker to respond to himself. He will keep the conversation going on for pages, arguing about South South and South East and oil as if he's from any of those places. Next is he starts inventing atrocities commited by the Igbos against the Minorities while pretending he's from the South South as he wail and rails that "they will not forgive nor forget"! Fake crimes ofcourse... The uninitiated will join and fuel the fake squabble and the thread will go on and on and on. These generational oil thrives are fighting for their lives but folks don't know! The aim? Oil!

[b]Oil discovered and mismanaged offshore in this evil country is so massive these people can't leave it to anybody! This is the issue. Lots of Nigerians are unaware of this because obviously, they can't swim into the ocean to find out. But Nigerias offshore is littered with oil and is the main reason most foreign oil companies that have raped Nigeria mercilessly in the past in collaboration with the fulani and Yoruba political elite, are now absconding from the militants infested hinterlands! To keep control of these massive offshore deposits, you need the littoral states! That explains the wreckless attempt to force the fake 5 igbo states created by Murtala, Babangida and Abacha into "a dot" and some starry eyed Igbos are lapping up the fake narrative.. The federal government obviously has the leverage and resources to reach out to some corrupt elites from these areas in order to try and claim they have the support of the people of the littoral states! Basically inventing their own version of "South South leaders"! I think the next vee pee will be from the south south. A bribe ofcourse..

There is no coincidence between the anti Igbo rant going on here everyday and the name calling that is always directed towards the Igbos by one bemused buhari! Most of the posters making these statements are all clustered in the same room and are all recruited by either the administration or pro administration groups with the sole aim being to enhance devide and rule.. The Arewa consultative forum made a statement saying they are now ready to let the Igbos go! Buhari said if they even get their republic, they will have access to nowhere, all these, while a restless bunch of online urchins have been busy trying to enforce a re-tarded boundary that totally helms in the Igbos... It's very simple to grasp; They're now aware that something must give as growing calls for Biafra radicalizes the young there and the Nigerians whose lives are useless without oil want to run with offshore deposits after agreeing terms with "Niger Delta leaders" in the mould of Timpirye Silva, Amaechi, Tompolo and Nyesomghosa Wikevie! It won't fly... Obviously..[/b]

So spot on!

Even before anyone tells me, i know the type of 'we south-south' they'll easily be able to bribe....to get onside! You can bet the likes of Wike, Tompolo (who we can all see they don't want to offend), Sylva and Clark will be recruited and made the face of the anti-Igbo/Biafra....pro 'one Nigeria' movement! The Fulani 'owners of Nigeria' would find it easier to get such recruits from states like Bayelsa and parts of Rivers and Delta. Akwa-Ibom and Cross-River will be harder nuts to crack....but you can bet they will throw as much millions of dollars as it takes to find a few moronic fools suffering from mental-slavery and who can't see beyond their nose! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by mbos: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2021
SMI2020:
S.S no be biafra, I'm from Edo state.. Edo n biafra na like A and Z.. Go check history
not all dis are Biafra, we had the bight of Benin and bight of Biafra, then allow referendum to take place
Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Ojiofor:

Saboteurs were also killed in Igboland.If Ifeajuna had been a minority we for no hear word today of how Igbos killed their illustrious son.

Justification
Remember, Nigeria also has one for defending itself against Biafra invasion.
Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Ojiofor: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

Justification

Stop your unfounded hate campaign against your neighbours.
OBJ leveled Odi if he was to be an Igbo president that did that your generation will make it a tribal issue.
Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Ojiofor:

Stop your unfounded hate campaign against your neighbours.
OBJ leveled Odi if he was to be an Igbo president that did that your generation will make it a tribal issue.

My generation? Pray tell, what generation have you decided that I belong to?

So because Obasanjo did a bad thing, we must not hold others accountable for their bad behaviours?
Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by IGBOSON1: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

Justification

Your Nigeria invaded and took the war to Biafra....bombing and strafing everything in sight! Yet you imply Biafra should have just sat and be soaking up wave after wave of attacks without taking the fight to the enemy!?
Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by Ojiofor: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

My generation? Pray tell, what generation have you decided that I belong to?

So because Obasanjo did a bad thing, we must not hold others accountable for their bad behaviours?

Continue in your hate campaign, with are still busy with the other BIG2 to be concerned with what you think about us.
Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Your Nigeria invaded and took the war to Biafra....bombing and strafing everything in sight! Yet you imply Biafra should have just sat and be soaking up wave after wave of attacks without taking the fight to the enemy!?

When you finish shouting, you will ask why in July 1967, Ojukwu said Víctor Banjo should go and invade Ibadan. And how this eventually led to the fall of Biafra.

Read and contemplate. Modern nation building is not by emotion but by long term strategy.

https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Nigerian_Civil_War
Re: Nnamdi kanu Stop Including SS In Biafra All Igbos Must Not Be Biafran. Reasons by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ojiofor:

Continue in your hate campaign, with are still busy with the other BIG2 to be concerned with what you think about us.

Hate? Lool. I've always supported the call for Africa to evolve to new countries. But I have nothing to prove to bloodthirsty bigots who have little to no knowledge of modern nation building

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jagaban Borgu: Pictures Speak. / Nnamdi Kanu Wearing Atletico Madrid Outfit, But Claims He Is A Liverpool Fan / Opinion: Which Tribe Is Really The Richest In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.