Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) (37741 Views)

President Buhari's Interview With NTA On 6 January 2022 (Live Updates) / President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by bjtinz: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Well I agree he has tried for roads. I just passed Ajaokuta road recently as was quite impressed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by practicalclass: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Not again. The Arise one never do.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by olatade(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Na this chairman suppose to interview am

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by phabulous88(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
A very useless interviewer/journalist.
He’s just reading through a list of questions, no follow on questions.

A more useless interviewee!

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Tpharell: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
NTA channel 4-1-9

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by PHIPEX(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
The interviewer is asking questions like a robot, both of them are so boring

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Wickedtruths: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Continuation of the misyarns of yesterday.
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Enyimbamercedes: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lol… an interview with Buhari will be educating?
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Wickedtruths: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
olatade:

Macron was slapped few days ago. You know this guy has short fuse.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by SadiqBabaSani: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
A Wicked man is talking

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by observanc1: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
bjtinz:
Well I agree he has tried for roads. I just passed Ajaokuta road recently as was quite impressed
ajaokuta to Niger bridge? The one that leads to ayangba?
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by binsanni(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
olatade:

U worn kill jibri by force

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by MansoryMX(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Only a foolish person will fall for all this sudden Buhari Media appearance all of a sudden. Real and sensible Nigeria already know the reasons for all this. Somebody we all know hardly come on air starts media coverage all of a sudden. It will not work and if we have to use our bloods to defend our lands in the South East and West.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by rayvelez(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2021
Imagine dis mannequins president speaking vernacular english on tv spit.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by dvkot(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Why is the clown now doing interview these few days.. Scared of the protest?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by observanc1: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Pls those that are watching should give a summary pls, any remarkable talk, any policy change. Tnx
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by icedbreez(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Softball questions
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by dvkot(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
Lol… an interview with Buhari will be educating?

lol grin
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by rayvelez(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Baba said Kou countarr koup in gworro voice.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Biggers82(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
He is busy talking nonsense biko
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
Esetim:

I thought I was the only one. I can only hear the man asking the questions.

My brother don leave me run. The interview na hmmmmmmm

Bubu said he want to have over SECURED AND PROSPEROUS NIGERIA after his tenure.
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Divoc19(f): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
Why is he wearing the same attire even plus cap he used on Arise News? Or is it my eyes

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Kingcalls: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
4k him and 4k the interview.... I dont listen to cows

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by RexTramadol1: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
This NTA Dey ask foolish questions

I detest the guy asking the questions

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by jogsman01(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
DaRuud:

No light for my side for almost 3 weeks

no spoil our government....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by obinoral1179(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
I'm straining my ear to hear Baba let me go back to Italy match jor..

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by KelB(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Any tech guy here. Hit me up, I need a web designer in Ph
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by dvkot(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
RexTramadol1:
This NTA Dey ask foolish questions

I detest the guy asking the questions
how do you expect them to ask serious questions
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by bjtinz: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
observanc1:
ajaokuta to Niger bridge? The one that leads to ayangba?

Yes. That stretch has been in very bad shape for so many years. From the bridge down to Ajaokuta and even down to Lokoja

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
In his parting words "thank you very much for leaving me alone".

E clear say the interview na disturbance to baba
Laugh won't kill me

grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... / Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard / Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.