Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) (37775 Views)

President Buhari's Interview With NTA On 6 January 2022 (Live Updates) / President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Edunwa302(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
KelB:
Any tech guy here. Hit me up, I need a web designer in Ph
Just did, you can check my profile for my contact
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by sammirano: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2021
Asslicking interview

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
Reelmii:
that station has lost its glory and it is so unfortunate....it is supposed to be the CNN of Nigeria, but football channels don better pass am.... na wa oo
the country, everything about it, including the atmosphere does not allow for creativity. Way too rigid. The next thing we hear a politician or big man will sack the journalist after landing him (journalist) some hotslaps.
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by SimplyShit: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yourmamatowtow:
This will bring pains to Ipob miscreants AKA dot in the circle AKA Onion Bandits AKA Sheep Bandits.

PMB will treat them in a Language they understand!

God bless Nigeria.

Tifnubu cannot stay in lagos and tell APC what to do in Abuja

Tifnubu urchins:

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Judolisco(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
Freeman50:
I'm still imagining how a president will be interviewed twice under 48hours. Is that a new concept or what?
someone that didn't grant any interview for almost three years... Even if na five sef nothing out of place

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by omonnakoda: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
tempusfugit:
He seem very happy!!!
Meth can do that

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by sugarfrank(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Buharia ndi mmuó cannot even move me to watch this dead station. NTA can only appear on my TV when my DStv subscription has expired. Ndi mmuó!
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yourmamatowtow:
This will bring pains to Ipob miscreants AKA dot in the circle AKA Onion Bandits AKA Sheep Bandits.

God bless Nigeria.

They are busy looting onions & sheeps.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by iampeterben(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Thank you Mr. President. United Nigeria is all we want.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Igbojihadist: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
sheymoni:
Those of you wey dey understand children mourmouring should interpret for us
lol chaii nairalanders una weldone ohh
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by RichBoy247: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yourmamatowtow:

God bless Nigeria.

I hope you are not typing from the psychiatric hospital

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Ayula911: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
See as the NTA dey sound like radio wey d battery low

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by RichBoy247: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
A Wicked man is talking

A heartless terrorist you mean

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by RichBoy247: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
SimplyShit:

Tifnubu cannot stay in lagos and tell APC what to do in Abuja

Tifnubu urchins:

This is how chronic madness starts
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by PrinceofHCI(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Positivety:
Watching live

NTA+ASO ROCK= Pre-recorded live interview= a wonderful friday night collabo of a joke, really!
#####################
His handlers are trying really hard to convince the right thinking people that still not taking the bitter pill that this the real deal voted in 2014!
Let me leak the answer for their worries:
1. Conduct a live phone-in real-time interview on any TV station.
2. Conduct a live phone-in real-time interview on BBC Hausa, this time in fulfude!
ONLY these two will put the doubters, to shame! QED

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by sneak3(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Sure. Paying ransom language.
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by duro4chang(m): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lori iro.
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by damienwayne(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yourmamatowtow:

God bless Nigeria.
Yawn... We are tired of these same lines. Give us some new material. Be creative for bleeps sake aboki!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by 10mobile: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yourmamatowtow:

God bless Nigeria.
IPOB is really giving you sleepless night. How you take get time to de do all this forced graphics? You get job so? Abi na BMC be your job? Enjoy your 30k man.
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Abdul240(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
I trust Mr President he will deliver well

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Tonymario58: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
I work with plenty sudanese here.
I have seen more than 8 guys here than look exactly like Buhari and speaks like him.
Our host here have told us repeatedly that our president was buried here years ago.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by jclassiq(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Yourmamatowtow:

God bless Nigeria.
When will you get a life And stop being so idiotic?
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Babatee025: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Abeg watin baba talk
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Euegene100001: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nr be only u o . This one small thing don grow for em jaw the last Buhari had nothing there
cucumbar:
i think say na only me see am o. shocked
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by observanc1: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
bjtinz:

Yes. That stretch has been in very bad shape for so many years. From the bridge down to Ajaokuta and even down to Lokoja
it's good now? That will be good news
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by malaria(f): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
Freeman50:
I'm still imagining how a president will be interviewed twice under 48hours. Is that a new concept or what?
He knows what he is doing. Probably those advising him have told him to do so .
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by olubantylove(m): 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
KelB:
Any tech guy here. Hit me up, I need a web designer in Ph

Hello, I'm a web developer with experience building scalable web applications.
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by fkj950ax(m): 12:08am On Jun 12, 2021
Why is NTA on Youtube? It's a social media platform.

Buhari doesn't believe in the current judicial system of until proven guilty. That is the 1st chapter of tyranny.

If the judicial system is too slow, what has the government done to reform it? Are there new or revised laws in the pipeline sponsored by the Executive or the Legislature in reforming the judicial system?

The EndSARS protest wasn't about regime change. It was a direct response to the inability of the government to check the excesses of the police.
These excesses are still unattended. Area boys were introduced by the government into the protest and it went south.

EndSARS didn't stop FDI. Nationwide insecurity from criminals (bandits, herdsmen attacks, kidnapping, etc) is what investors consider alongside provision or availability of infrastructure and consistent government policies.

Road accidents and fatalities from road accidents should not be a reason for rail infrastructure. This is a wrong premise and won't achieve success.

Railways should be geared towards handling the bulk logistics of goods and the manufacturing sector. Mass transportation of people is not effective by rail anywhere in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Leo042(m): 12:20am On Jun 12, 2021
No be today we start dey hear m
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Caseless: 12:26am On Jun 12, 2021
This man is well and aware of everything happening in Nigeria.

Lagos people are walking like he instructed. Lol
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by NgwalandAba(m): 1:18am On Jun 12, 2021
This idiot should visit Aba let teach him a little lesson, hopeless son of illegal immigrant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians / Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja / Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.