Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) (37773 Views)

President Buhari's Interview With NTA On 6 January 2022 (Live Updates) / President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by omonnakoda: 2:41am On Jun 12, 2021
fkj950ax:
Mass transportation of people is not effective by rail anywhere in the world.
People just come here to assert all kinds of nonsense with very strange authority.

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by SimplyShit: 3:46am On Jun 12, 2021
RichBoy247:

This is how chronic madness starts

In your family
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by FBIBOT(m): 4:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Hope bubu no dey think of third time or trying to become a godfather himself cos all this sudden media romance is so suspicious? Either way he is going to fail just like late ajimobi strategy.... DOA
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by neutral2000: 4:21am On Jun 12, 2021
Super Story
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by fkj950ax(m): 5:14am On Jun 12, 2021
omonnakoda:
People just come here to assert all kinds of nonsense with very strange authority.

If you have a different opinion, state it.
People making comments on a public forum are not doing it because they are experts or authorities or professionals.
We need to constructively engage each other online and everywhere else, and not always resort to name-calling and subtle jabs.
I am interested in a different opinion if you have any based on my perception of GMB talking points.
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by KelB(m): 5:24am On Jun 12, 2021
Edunwa302:

Just did, you can check my profile for my contact
I didn't see your contact on your profile
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by KelB(m): 5:31am On Jun 12, 2021
How can I get your contact
olubantylove:

Hello, I'm a web developer with experience building scalable web applications.
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Euegene100001:
Edited shit angry a lot is going on in naija when we nor know . This Buhari looks different from the last one . Abeg who observe am.

I've been looking for comments like this. I'm surprised most are not pointing this out. This can't be buhari. This person looks too young for a man of Buhari's age. Handsome too. Again, Buhari's speech is never clear. Whereas I could hear this poser's spoken words clearly.
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:51am On Jun 12, 2021
Freeman50:
I'm still imagining how a president will be interviewed twice under 48hours. Is that a new concept or what?

E no talk, unna complain, e talk ,unna complain .
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 12, 2021
mccloud224:
Can ONE single sane person search for Buhari videos on YouTube from 2016 back and ask themselves if its the same person as this puppet. Do you grow younger or older? Nigerians think they are smart but they are as DAFT as boiling Stone in a cooking pot.

Exactly. This isn't Buhari. This poser looks young, fresh and very good looking. Again, Buhari's spoken words are difficult to decipher, whereas this poser's speech is clear.

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by daxclusive1: 6:20am On Jun 12, 2021
How is EndSars the biggest problem for this administration shocked of all the 1001 problem from maiduguri to daura??
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by psucc(m): 6:40am On Jun 12, 2021
Let's see how the cabals will handle the exit of this man. This Buhari is another wonder of the world and defies nature. Growing younger and powerful with age.

#ThisIsNoBuhari
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by 6lackmill: 7:41am On Jun 12, 2021
macolino:
Does NTA still exist?

I was gonna ask the same thing bro��
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by patrickmuf(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2021
fkj950ax:

People making comments on a public forum are not doing it because they are experts or authorities or professionals.
We need to constructively engage each other online and everywhere else, and not always resort to name-calling and subtle jabs.
I am interested in a different opinion if you have any based on my perception of GMB talking points.
What is you reason for saying it isn't effective? I am really curious to know your reason because as far as I know, developed nations have fantastic rail networks and is the most used form of transportation of people...
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Chinks(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2021
I wonder oooo.... Saying rail transportation isn't effective is shocking and laughable. Many Nigerians are just looking for flimsy excuses to nail Buhari. I'm not too comfortable with his style of leadership though but I can't hide the fact that the guy is trying his bit.
patrickmuf:
What is you reason for saying it isn't effective? I am really curious to know your reason because as far as I know, developed nations have fantastic rail networks and is the most used form of transportation of people...

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by omonnakoda: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2021
fkj950ax:

That was a very assertive statement of "fact" not opinion.

It is such a patently ridiculous claim because it is the exact opposite of truth

Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by studentofTruth: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2021
Whoever decided to interview a demented president got what he's looking for.

The country that decided to have a demented person as a president is getting exactly what the asked for.
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Freeman50(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
The interview won't help matters.......rather it would worsen the whole situation.
Judolisco:
someone that didn't grant any interview for almost three years... Even if na five sef nothing out of place
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Freeman50(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Interviewing him is irrelevant. What Nigerians needs is action....not empty threats. The reply he gave doesn't tally with the questions.
GAZZUZZ:

E no talk, unna complain, e talk ,unna complain .
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Freeman50:
Interviewing him is irrelevant. What Nigerians needs is action....not empty threats. The reply he gave doesn't tally with the questions.

It is your opinion and you are entitled to it
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by Babalola0920: 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
99% of people that HATE PMB are only copying people that hate him because isn't beneficial to them AWON CRAZY PEOPLE GBO GBO
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by KelB(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
olubantylove:

Hello, I'm a web developer with experience building scalable web applications.
The mail you sent is empty. Send me your number on odostanislaus@gmail.com
Re: President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) by mccloud224(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
toren:

Exactly. This isn't Buhari. This poser looks young, fresh and very good looking. Again, Buhari's spoken words are difficult to decipher, whereas this poser's speech is clear.

There are only two explanations for this anomaly....

(1) The REAL Buhari in his last dying hour went through a time gate twenty years from now and brought back his two decade futuristic self.

(2) Nigerians are so DUMB and DAFT that God didn't bother creating them with sand but used compost instead.

Bashir Ahmad Takes Selfie With Sanwo-Olu During APC Rally In Katsina (Pictures) / Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Ugandan Minister's Speech