Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? (59713 Views)

10 Best Free Games On Nintedo Switch That Will Make You Save Some Money / Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by LoudLord(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
dairykidd:
1 because 2 knows how to swim and i ain't got no spouse... also grab the money and abandon the debtor there cool

IKA boy grin
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by akinmusi(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
4 for the orphans and singles
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by kechywillz(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
I will let four sink,later I will enter the river and recover my money,save 1 and 2...I no get 3 as I be single man
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'll save who can design a better cartoon for OP

2 Likes

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by dynicks(m): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
If u had asked if av got just one opportunity, then I would have given a different answer but judging by your question, I WOULD SAVE ALL!!
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Viridis(m): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Jobless op
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by yungchop: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'll save myself the stress of answering such a silly question.

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by efeteb: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by emmnprince(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
mosdii:
3 will be the first to drown because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Where you run go all these years!

Your fans don quote you tire in your absence!

2 Likes

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Number1benue: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
3 I go push am go down well well....... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by BnQoyyim(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'll go straight to rescue my mum- the one with unalloy and unconditional love.
I'll make my money later.
Somebody can dash me 10M, no one can stand the position of my mum.
May you live long to reap the fruits of your labour, ANIKE.

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by OsusHunter: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
1 or 2 or 3...

Depending on my relationship with them.

2 most likely.

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by NwaNimo1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Pmedia7787: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.

So dad didn't nothing
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Airoflaw(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
I will save 2 I trust her, she will not let 3 go She's going to save 3 for me..I know her heart..
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by moneyissweet(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
The number 1,2,3 is very important to me and mean the whole world to me.

I will happily abandon the useless and heartless debtor to be eating by wide fish.

I hate debtors

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Duru9(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
My right hand save my mom use my left hand save number 4and ask him if he has my money if he say no I go drop am back

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Angelinastto(f): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
OMG it’s tricky! Dad is late, will definitely go for mom kiss
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by mariahAngel(f): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.

Now, it all makes sense.

So, all those while, you were actually projecting your resentments, insecurities and Whatnots on others. Forcing it down the throats of the gullible.

4 Likes

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Danzazzausambo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
How come no one is saving spouse. I fear .
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Philomath1212: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by LostMyZeal(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nawa ooh...shuuu

Why's no one talking about saving spouse na grin

Una no get joy oh

By the way, this topic is for kindergarten kids undecided
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Theoarhics: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
The world is not fair to fathers. They are underrated and under-loved. Nobody would ever say they would save their father...I can see people mentioning wife and mother. Wetin papa do una self?

4 Likes

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
mosdii:
3 will be the first to drown because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Una no wan get joy at all grin

I hope you don't carry this sadness enter marriage ooo

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by RPG2020(m): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Mine is quite simple
1 & 2 are dead.
I'm not yet married so there's no 3.
So 4 will probably be my only choice.

Sorry for your lost

Keep resting Dad/mum
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by bayocanny: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.

Nigerians and meaningless comparism.
Smsh.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by iamDrRhymes(m): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
What is the need of 5M if you don’t have family to share it with?

Still think of whom to choose amidst the rest grin
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by gentlesmithugo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
As for me, nothing consign me.mum and dad don die.no spouse and nobody dey owe me shishi not to talk of 5 million.tankiu

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Pidginwhisper: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
My Mother everyday!!!
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by juman(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mother.

Islam recommended.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Limitbreaker01: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.
Me I'll just wake-up from the dream!!!
Cos i need them all alive�

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? / I Never Knew / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.