Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? (59706 Views)

10 Best Free Games On Nintedo Switch That Will Make You Save Some Money / Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by focus7: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.

And you were always on father for the money for this and that o. Women are wicked.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Angelinastto(f): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kwara1stson:
how far. Make we connect
Def.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Burgerlomo: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
cassidy1996:
Miracle must happen, I will save all of dem in Jesus Amen

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I'll rather lose my life while trying to save my spouse/father/mother, than allow any of them die. The person owing me can also be saved, not because he's owing me, but because he's a human being too.

U are a human being.
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by dododawa1: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nobody respected FATHER in this world,but going hell on earth.

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Kwara1stson: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
Angelinastto:

Def.
how do we do it.. my email isn't working...
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by ChiefSosa(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bmaster:
but you can't save all of them,no matter how hard you try
That's why I have to try as HARD as possible, even if i'm only able to save one. I can't call someone my "loved one" if i'm not ready to risk/lose my life for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by ChiefSosa(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

U are a human being.
Kudos
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Slynation(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ajuju ndi mgbu......!!
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by GoodGovernance: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vickho6:
u

what if he die week after you save him and yet Neva pay your debt grin grin

Very intelligently put.

Saving a debtor that has no capacity and willingness to pay ,is a waste of option
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Kilanee: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
dairykidd:
1 because 2 knows how to swim and i ain't got no spouse... also grab the money and abandon the debtor there cool
In this scenario, we're assuming that both of them can't swim. so make your choice again.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by vincentjk(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:
At the end, what this will teach us is that Men are easily disposable. Most people will save their Mother and will endure their father perish.
Most spouse/husband that will be saved will be spouse who have something to offer. While most men will save their wife..most wife wont save their husband if he has nothing to offer...Some wife will even allow their husband to perish just to inherit his properties, after mourning for a week.
You can see how men are so disposable and dispensable. If you truly understands this reality about life, marriage and love won't shack you as a young guy. Invest in yourself and your passion as a man, enjoy life. Put your self first cos most people will dispose of you if u are not useful to them, including your wife.
That's the Bitter truth

You deserve a chill beer.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by redsun(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
You will save the one that is useful to you. The one that truly means something to you, that you will miss dearly.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by kayDooo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:
At the end, what this will teach us is that Men are easily disposable. Most people will save their Mother and will endure their father perish.
Most spouse/husband that will be saved will be spouse who have something to offer. While most men will save their wife..most wife wont save their husband if he has nothing to offer...Some wife will even allow their husband to perish just to inherit his properties, after mourning for a week.
You can see how men are so disposable and dispensable. If you truly understands this reality about life, marriage and love won't shack you as a young guy. Invest in yourself and your passion as a man, enjoy life. Put your self first cos most people will dispose of you if u are not useful to them, including your wife.
That's the Bitter truth
God will Bless you
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.
Y not ur father. It's not fair no love for daddy
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by zeuss: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
dairykidd:
1 because 2 knows how to swim and i ain't got no spouse... also grab the money and abandon the debtor there cool

Badest
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by DonroxyII: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.
2 because I need 2 the most as I'm not yet married .... but if I'm married with kids ...

I will safe my wife and mother of my kids ... That's all !!

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by nextstep(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
I will save my Spouse. Who else will help me take care of our children? You want step-mom to abuse my kids?

As for Mama and Papa, they have lived their own lives. Till we meet again. I will remember your sacrifice.

The person owing me... well, that was my mistake and I won't make the same mistake twice. Just because you saved that person no mean say your loan nor enter voicemail.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Oshokalo: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
He possible to save mother and drag dat money from that onigbese hand grin
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Beetwaise(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:
That's the Bitter truth

Best comment on this topic ✔✔

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Facemask(m): 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Money can save lives

Not just your family

cayorday89:
please explain, like you collect the money and you send the money to go and save others? I don't get that..
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by NNAMDIII(m): 2:28am On Jun 14, 2021
I no get papa, I never marry, I'll save my mum, the person owing me can die with the money, I made the money before and I can definitely make it again
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by ECHICHE: 6:09am On Jun 14, 2021
No.3. I will save my wife (mother of my children) first. Reason being that, my dad & mum are old & hv completed 80% of their assignment on Earth. I can still make more than N5Million with I & my wife's effort.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by uthlaw: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2021
FreeSpirited:
That's the Bitter truth
oil de ur head....I rather save the debtor than Nigeria wife!
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by blueAgent(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2021
habsydiamond:
some debtors are better left to die oo cos no matter how small the money is, they won't pay in 100years..

LOL.....Such debtors will reward you in Heaven....����
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by blueAgent(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2021
TimmyTen:
My parents and spouse can swim will go with a boat, give them life jackets then go after the idiot owing me.

Double 007 style.
Lol......

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by habsydiamond(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2021
blueAgent:

LOL.....Such debtors will reward you in Heaven....����
when no be heaven he borrow the money from me.... Since our trade happened on earth.. He must pay on earth ooo...
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by blueAgent(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
habsydiamond:
when no be heaven he borrow the money from me.... Since our trade happened on earth.. He must pay on earth ooo...

LOL......carry go.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by SweetiliciousD: 2:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Mine is 3.

1 & 2 are no more, 4 is owing what I can ignore cos I am risk averse not to borrow any one what I cannot afford to forgo.

3 all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? / I Never Knew / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.