Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? (59708 Views)

10 Best Free Games On Nintedo Switch That Will Make You Save Some Money / Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by otabaotaba: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
Spouse
Don't ask me why

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Gjmff: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
5million
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by gaskiyamagana: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Echo50:
I will tie a rope with a stone and throw it into the river, who ever is lucky
What, if they fight to hold it and your debtor over power your family to hold it?
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by cejaypriesty(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:
At the end, what this will teach us is that Men are easily disposable. Most people will save their Mother and will endure their father perish.
Most spouse/husband that will be saved will be spouse who have something to offer. While most men will save their wife..most wife wont save their husband if he has nothing to offer...Some wife will even allow their husband to perish just to inherit his properties, after mourning for a week.
You can see how men are so disposable and dispensable. If you truly understands this reality about life, marriage and love won't shack you as a young guy. Invest in yourself and your passion as a man, enjoy life. Put your self first cos most people will dispose of you if u are not useful to them, including your wife.
That's the Bitter truth

Wrong notion,men are not dispensable.Men are strong and can survive easily in emergency situation unlike women who are the weaker sex.Their nature as women make them to easily attract sympathy and help unlike men .That is why most people will pick their moms than their dad including me typing.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by MattFreeman007(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
Aside the guy owing me 5m... Any member of my family who can swim at all, I go dive am first..
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by gaskiyamagana: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2021
otabaotaba:
Spouse
Don't ask me why
Pussy sweater pass mama or papa.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Ebenezer2021(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
RuddyFusion:
No spouse

Father is gone

Will SAVE MY Mama

Dear Mama.....no one like her in all the earth. The only one above her is God the Father....God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
stop deceiving yourself you're not a Christian.
No sane Christian supports IPOB
Even the fraudster Namdi Kanu isn't a Christian but an IPOB Jew and Antichrist
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Livesimple: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Belial06:
Mum
Mom
Mother
Mama
Iya mi
Iyeme
Nne
Mummy
Momsy
Mama the mama
Mama Africa

Why? Because she is the reason I am where I am today. I ain't rich o but the fact that woman wore torn skirts going to teach others people's kids so I can eat . Her mates wore good clothes she used needle and thread to sow her old clothes and wore them each day

I will give me soul my heart my kidney my everything for her . I pray daily she should live forever and continue enjoying me now. Infact she is the only irreplaceable thing in my life. I can have a new kid a new wife but not a new mum . When she had nothing she would use the tiny change she had to make us feel special as if we aren't lacking . I never knew we were poor because mama did magic with the tiny change she had.

I don't want her to ever die at all..

She is all my reasons I live. I love my family o but my mum is my God. My all

Taaah, common stop y saying ur mum is ur God stop putting ur innocent mum in trouble on account of ur foolishness,
If God takes her now u will start crying taahtah niiih.

2 Likes

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Belial06: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Livesimple:

Taaah, common stop y saying ur mum is ur God stop putting ur innocent mum in trouble on account of ur foolishness,
If God takes her now u will start crying taahtah niiih.

Are you normal?
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by RuddyFusion(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
stop deceiving yourself you're not a Christian.
No sane Christian supports IPOB
Even the fraudster Namdi Kanu isn't a Christian but an IPOB Jew and Antichrist

Thank you......I return your words back to you.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by ochadey(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
I have two hands.... I will save my mother and spouse then my mother will use her other hand to hold her husband then my spouse will hold the person who is owing us....
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by ThatFairGuy: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Now we can deduce why you are a Misandrist undecided
sapphiere:
Mine I will save No. 2

She is everything to me.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Livesimple: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
I don't blame u op[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by KBEST3(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
Both of them
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Cooky007(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
MY MUM FIRST COS SHE SAT & WATCH MY INFANT HEAD WHILE SITTING ON MY CRADLE BED, WHEN TEARS & SICKNESS MADE ME CRY.. DAD FOLLOWS
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Thank you my brother. Even, Almighty God hardly put His own in such hard tribulation.

Exactly...... wink
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Belial06: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Livesimple:

I don't think u r ok goan present urself 2moro in the hospital for check up, make sure u do pls 6ta.

Rule 2
Mynd44 seun mukina2
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Lamanii22(f): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Belial06:
Mum
Mom
Mother
Mama
Iya mi
Iyeme
Nne
Mummy
Momsy
Mama the mama
Mama Africa

Why? Because she is the reason I am where I am today. I ain't rich o but the fact that woman wore torn skirts going to teach others people's kids so I can eat . Her mates wore good clothes she used needle and thread to sow her old clothes and wore them each day

I will give me soul my heart my kidney my everything for her . I pray daily she should live forever and continue enjoying me now. Infact she is the only irreplaceable thing in my life. I can have a new kid a new wife but not a new mum . When she had nothing she would use the tiny change she had to make us feel special as if we aren't lacking . I never knew we were poor because mama did magic with the tiny change she had.

I don't want her to ever die at all.. Lol

Awwwww the Lord bless her heart ��

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Sike(m): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Let me just pass. All are important to me. So I can't choose.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Now we can deduce why you are a Misandrist undecided
So everyone that chose No. 2 is a misandrist? What a low way of thinking.
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Bmaster(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I'll rather lose my life while trying to save my spouse/father/mother, than allow any of them die. The person owing me can also be saved, not because he's owing me, but because he's a human being too.
but you can't save all of them,no matter how hard you try
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Echo50(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

What, if they fight to hold it and your debtor over power your family to hold it?

I will push him back
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by beauty7: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
BassReeves:

Girls are usually Daddy's little girl, daddy's little P.A. or secretary the one who is the girl at the centre of dad's attention etc

beauty7 must have been a Daddy's girl all the way and not necessarily mums'
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Taiwojon(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Belial06:
Mum
Mom
Mother
Mama
Iya mi
Iyeme
Nne
Mummy
Momsy
Mama the mama
Mama Africa

Well said honour your parents. Mom and dad.

But don't make your mom your God.

Let God be God, God will never share his glory to mortal being like a mom.

I love the fact that you love your mom.
No one can't replace a mother but LET GOD BE GOD

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by habsydiamond(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Burger01:
Money I burrow people is money I immediately kiss goodbye. I can't come and kill myself running after debtors cheesy
u are right my Oga... there is a saying that, the money u can't give and forget one should not borrow anyone... Thats my principle too...

1 Like

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by gregyboy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Me i will save my debtor, leave my parents and spouse to the hands of God, since i cant save one and leave the others, after saving my idiot debtor, after paying me, i will have him shot, for owning me money and denying me a chance to save someoneelse,

So practically am saving no one, there be lesser guilt saving one and leaving the others
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by Marpol2021(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Correct pikin, Mother’s love is the best.God will preserve her for you.i hope when you finally settle down(married )I pray you won’t shift the love and praises to your wife.
Belial06:
Mum
Mom
Mother
Mama
Iya mi
Iyeme
Nne
Mummy
Momsy
Mama the mama
Mama Africa

Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by thuxzwda1: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin
mosdii:
3 will be the first to drown because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
grin grin
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by calcal: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
I won't even look at the debtor side. my mother jare
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by captainspear(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
My wife, cos my parents go continue thier parole for that side, make e no come be me wey go put them asunder
Re: Among These People, Who Would You Save And Your Reason(s)? by melotech(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Me I will save no1 though is dead I love him moe than anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any? / I Never Knew / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.