Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. (81199 Views)

If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / Lady Struggling To Walk In High Heels On Graduation Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad sad person wey don BEND already.E go shock him after NYSC sad.Nonsense
He ain't gonna get shocked bro!
What the Bleep is the use of Masters degree?

1 Like

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by stagger: 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
He will come back. You know how many students in my set were saying things like...I go stop anything book after now, I go break my biro, blah blah blah...only for them to come back to do Masters after a stint with unemployment.

2 Likes

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by bhadboi0802(m): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
enya leave school, go farm
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by fuck419: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Future inmate in an Asian Jail.

How can you be so evil?

You forget that four fingers are pointing back at you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Asadujames202(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
She's afraid of my 38 niche

BBC

The mixed expression on her face says it all

What ever, I'm still gonna give her, her first penetration

You guys should bank on me for that

Las las school na major scam

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Skmoda(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:
Lectures will help politicians rig election but they won't allow student to do exam malpractice...

Otito koro cry
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by davidque: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2021
Show of ignorance and inexperience
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Progressyac: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
Brother school for this country na scam
You have try reach this level self
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by seyz91(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
cheesy
Itsteewhy:
If your choice of occupation doesn't require doing masters, don't do it..it is just a show off, nothing else, but if it's needed,pls do..

Having a master's doesn't give you any edge now in the labour market, because even PhD holders are still looking for employment
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by ipodstinks: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:
Lectures will help politicians rig election but they won't allow student to do exam malpractice...

Hmmm, this is huge
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by FarahAideed: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2021
ipobarethieves:

You must be a dull man
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Florencejames(f): 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2021
I understand his frustration
Nigerian universities are the worst
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by KEKONweezy91: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Na Ipob na, see im flat head like mazi Kanu own. He know book to do masters before?? No be miracle centre and blocking course na make am fil graduate...ewu

If na to go Twitter go shout Biafra, biafra e fit do o....FOWL
Must you show your mental insensibilism all the times, why not drink some crude,smoke some shit and get some sleep! OLDEST EWU BOY.

1 Like

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by egenma(f): 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
that's immaturity
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by BanevsJoker(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
ipobarethieves:
How many masters your god Buhari do?
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Smart people will plan on doing masters outside Nigeria. Why not apply for scholarship programs outside the country

That's one of the surest and uneasy way to japa

Maybe he has other plans. Who knows
yahoo plan as usual
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
lol I can fully relate.

I studied Mech Engr.
see ehh e get the kind of book wey you go read finish for that course you won't want to involve yourself in anything academics ever again after graduation.

I did production thinking it's much easier than plant only to see say na worse.
imagine solving calculations, deriving endless formulas CNC designs and other numerous calculations for complete 5 years.
it's not easy at all.
That's why I so much respect any engineer that furthers to masters or PhD.
no be ordinary head dem dey take do that oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
This DISPLAYED TITLE will cost this Guy a lot in the nearest future.... except he has no plans of aspiring. May be he's into SHOP business.
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by KEKONweezy91: 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Na Ipob na, see im flat head like mazi Kanu own. He know book to do masters before?? No be miracle centre and blocking course na make am fil graduate...ewu

If na to go Twitter go shout Biafra, biafra e fit do o....FOWL
Must you show your mental insensibilism all the times? Why not drink some crude, smoke some shit and have some sleep. OLDEST GAY BOY.
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by observanc1: 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kings999:

are u encouraging exam malpractice?
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by JBArokonkwo1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
This one na yahoo boy......or yahoo boy in making

Only in that country called Nigeria that people feel getting higher education up to post graduate level is a waste of time.....

Anyway, na their way
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by KEKONweezy91: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
lol I can fully relate.

I studied Mech Engr.
see ehh e get the kind of book wey you go read finish for that course you won't want to involve yourself in anything academics ever again after graduation.

I did production thinking it's much easier than plant only to see say na worse.
imagine solving calculations, deriving endless formulas CNC designs and other numerous calculations for complete 5 years.
it's not easy at all.
That's why I so much respect any engineer that furthers to masters or PhD.
no be ordinary head dem dey take do that oo

"ONCE IT MOVES"
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
fuck419:

How can you be so evil?

You forget that four fingers are pointing back at you.

Keep quiet and understand the meaning of dark humour.
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by DICKstractor: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
Volkswagen90:
yahoo plan as usual

Let's be positive. Maybe he have a skill

1 Like

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Gjmff: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
Oh
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by authority2006(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2021
After first your degree, if you are not from the rich family, find money to get your business idea running instead of looking for money to run masters degree.
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by ogbuefi677(m): 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Future inmate in an Asian Jail.
Nkuta taa ghu

1 Like

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Forgodsgrace: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
Flampard:
Who observed the first picture
You are very smart and intelligent .You will go far in life

1 Like

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by brigade7: 12:11am On Jun 12, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Smart people will plan on doing masters outside Nigeria. Why not apply for scholarship programs outside the country

That's one of the surest and uneasy way to japa

Maybe he has other plans. Who knows
still u are blind.....sorry for u ...but it's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Zimbabwean Secondary School Students Caught Having Group Sex, Suspended / Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972 / Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.