Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. (81143 Views)

If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / Lady Struggling To Walk In High Heels On Graduation Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by sukar886: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2021
Who masters help,person never get job with bsc na to come go do masters...make I bend too if I do am
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

So our ceasefire is off abi? Because you insult tinubu?
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by DICKstractor: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

How do one apply for scholarship outside naija? My kid bro graduated 2 years ago, and still young-26yrs.

Search for Oludayo sokunbi and Hammad A. Akande, Msc on Twitter and follow them. Read their pin post. It will guide you through the scholarship journey.

They also post about ongoing scholarship.

N/B: The guidance is totally free

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Successfulben: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=Neddyogu post=102632801]Na so one of my cousins talk years back say all this educational pursuit na vanity wey persin go still die leave for this world. Baba no gree further, by the time his sense returned and he got MSc admission, his former classmates were now his lecturers. In fact the HOD was an old coursemate of his. Shame wan kill am.

So this young man just dey make noise. Except if is CGPA no reach for MSc anyway.[/quot]you just spilled nonsense. You don't have sense. Will everyone become lecturers? Do you even think that lecturing jobs comes easy. You better stop living another man's dream and follow your path of influence. Rubbish

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Goteebaby: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
It's a questionnaire to get a review on the relationship between crime, poverty, population, education and unemployment in a certain local government in Lagos state

Please spare some time to share your view on

https://forms.gle/Z589kENEVJEQQFM6A
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by emekalanka(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
he might have his reasons for saying such..... you never can tell.
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
DICKstractor:

Search for Oludayo sokunbi and Hammad A. Akande, Msc on Twitter and follow them. Read their pin post. It will guide you through the scholarship journey.

They also post about ongoing scholarship.

N/B: The guidance is totally free

Thanks. Deeply appreciated
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by osamz007: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kings999:
Lectures will help politicians rig election but they won't allow student to do exam malpractice...

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Neddyogu(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=Successfulben post=102642827][/quote]

See this fool o. Ur CSF is leaking. Bleep off my mention u slowpoke and descendant of retards.
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by DICKstractor: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Thanks. Deeply appreciated

You are welcome sir

Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by Cromagnon: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kings999:
Lectures will help politicians rig election but they won't allow student to do exam malpractice...

did the student pay them millions?
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by AdeniyiA(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
The irony of it all is that He might end up doing the same thing he 'vows' not to do but those who read it on that day might take it serious and consider masters as waste of time and not do it even if they get the opportunity
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by hectorswag(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Future inmate in an Asian Jail.
Lmao drug baron in the making...na Awaiting Trial for Bangkok Thailand him career go end grin
Re: "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. by monsuruabiola(m): 12:00am On Jul 06, 2021
Am homosexual please like aso share insta https://www.instagram.com/blessed_biola/ or Twitter https://twitter.com/AbiAlabede

20 Zimbabwean Secondary School Students Caught Having Group Sex, Suspended / How To Upgrade Your ND And HND Certificate To BSC - See Step / Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972