Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,587 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo (8618 Views)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) / #EndSARS: Sagay Says FG May Forcefully End Protests If Youths Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Seun(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Afriqan:
This is a very divisive post and I don't think this should be on the front page. Cc: seun

DubaiLandLord1:
Why dem bring this kin thread com front-page

It's an experiment. We want to bring back discussions while keeping derailers and toxic people under control. I'm personally watching it very closely.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by discusant: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Non stop protest theme of “BUHARI MUST GO,” until Buhari steps down as president of Nigeria, so that Nigerians can breathe fresh air like before.

Buhari’s entry into politics of Nigeria in 1983 is what destroyed Nigeria from then till today.
Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by wunmi590(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Seun:
Where did you learn about this?

Seun why was my message deleted?
Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by dederocs(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Focus on supporting and voting for a good candidate, Buhari is president till 2023, do not allow yourselves be used by enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by ablejesus26(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
If this protest will touch and address the issue regarding restructuring and this fraudulent constitution, then everyone should join in the protest.
Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Eriokanmi: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:
I had warned before, stay away from that June12 protest if you're Igbo. The oga of Lagos with his Fulani masters have planned to use you as scapegoat.

By the way, I'm not Igbo but I see it and warn. Warn/ share with all those you know.
I guess you learnt this from under the bridge in oshodi wink
Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by TheArchangel(f): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Igbos should clear out.

Allow the southwest to celebrate their own equivalent of sit-out.

Be warned.

Before the protests started they have tried to heat up the polity to get Igbos involve for the genocide to continue.

Be warned my people.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Rahkman: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Why bring a thread calling tinubu a fulani slave to the front page?
Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by Seun(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
donnie:

By intuition as well as careful abservation... I hope they heed my advice.
This response proves that the thread is in violation of rule 8: "do not post false information on Nairaland." Dropped from home page.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo by donnie(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
strangest:

aboki... the south are now more United against your herdsmen leaders.... go and die

If you observe very well, you'll know I can't be aboki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Reuters----80% Lagosians Will Vote Jonathan. How True? / EFCC Wants Churches To Investigate The Sources Of Huge Tithes / I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.