Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family (4669 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Stewart883(m): 8:08am On Jun 13, 2021
Davidganna10:
For those doubting, if it is the Ibemi I know in cryptocurrency tread. Then no think am..... That guy is loaded.

Look if he is loaded or not,that is not anyone's business!!! You don't just come online and spill trash that you're a millionaire!! No one gives a fuvk!!! If that money he has is true let him contact a travel agent or just go to any embassy of his choice and get information.... Besides I wonder what gave him the balls to spill such net worth when we have alot of insecurity in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ugosample(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2021
Stewart883:

Look if he is loaded or not,that is not anyone's business!!! You don't just come online and spill trash that you're a millionaire!! No one gives a fuvk!!! If that money he has is true let him contact a travel agent or just go to any embassy of his choice and get information.... Besides I wonder what gave him the balls to spill such net worth when we have alot of insecurity in Nigeria
Jeez!
Why so angry?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ugosample(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2021
Stewart883:

You see your statement I made bold, You're a bloody liar!!!
And you know this because you are his accounts officer abi?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Davidganna10: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2021
Stewart883:

come down bro, your post is ridden with jealousy. It is not that deep, and besides, it is not advisable to use travel agent most are sharks looking for a prey to devour.

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ugosample(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Don't waste your time trying to convince anyone.poverty has destroyed most Nigerians their frontal lobes doesn't function like it should.

I believe you.
Poverty and homelessness is making a lot of people lose their minds in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Nicoswit(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
bastardson:
I know of someone I met on this platform 2 years ago on one of the betting threads..

I sometyms even credit his bet account with little as N500 once in a while..

This year I saw $Bitcoin logo on his WhatsApp status, I buzzed to ask if he was into it, he said yea..

By the time we got talking, dude showed me his wallet balance. $25,676 .. I was shocked beyond words..

E just be like sey make I beg am for money, but instead I asked for the way..

I invest in Crypto now, tho I do not trade, I don’t have the strength to follow its activities daily.

It has cost me a lot tho, cuz I am currently down 68% on my investment. But like I said, I invest and not trade.. it will still come back up
Abi nw....I really wished I took crypto serious long time ago

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by 4dor: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Poverty dey induce anger sha cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by BlackSan: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Stewart883:

You see your statement I made bold, You're a bloody liar!!!

First of all, I'm curious why y'all are so bent on proving he is a liar? Whether he is lying or telling the truth, it doesn't matter, just give him advice on what he asked for or fucking ignore him.
Why y'all gotta prove how poverty, sticken stupid you are?
He lies...? Don't care! Not like it adds or remove anything in you
He speaking the truth...? Still doesn't matter!!

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by BlackSan: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Stewart883:

Perhaps he was wrong for spilling his net worth considering the naive and annoying people here can be in ignoring the main reason for the trend just to question his net worth but now that I think about it... Why do you sound pained bro? You couldn't give a fucking advise to him and this travel section is supposed to help those with zero traveling experience (perhaps this was what he thought before coming here), so tell me, what's your problem?
If you can advise him in any form or manner, why ranting?

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by BlackSan: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ugosample:

And you know this because you are his accounts officer abi?

It perplexes me why some people are so bent on defaming other people.
Since I started following the thread, it's just two people who has advised that guy and this raises a question in my head to those fully bent on proving he doesn't have that much amount in his account... What the Bleep is their problem? If we had to discuss the discuss of Nigerians and illiteracy is a major, stupidity shouldn't be ignored

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by BlackSan: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ibime2003:
Good day fellow Nairalanders, which country can i relocate to with my wife and two little kids. I am 36 years old?

I currently work remotely with two foreign organisation as an online customer service personnel earning 10 and 12usd/hour respectively, I am also a full time cryptocurrency trader and also involved in some cryptocurrency projects @ the moment.

I use to have a mindset that instead of going to America for economic reasons, let that America come and meet me here in Nigeria and that's what i use to work towards through out my life. But with the anarchy and insecurity being experienced in Nigeria currently, i am seriously thinking about relocating to another country with my family.

I love Nigeria and I never thought of relocating, but it's obvious Nigeria didn't love me in return. I have a little above 120k usd savings, if i dispose all my real estate investment in Nigeria,i ll be able to have more liquid cash @ my disposal.

I intend to continue with all the job i stated above in any country i relocate to, I don't have any reason to be looking for job up and down and i don't have any plan of going to school, even the degree i have here in Nigeria, i never for once use it to apply for job. The financial capacity to move the four of us @ once will be the least of my worries.

I don't want just mere suggestions of countries i can relocate to, I want something practicable and realistic especially from those who already have experience. When you mention countries i can relocate to, explain in details, how i will go about it because i have zero travelling experience.
Lalasticlala, i will appreciate if you can help me move this to the front page, i need all the help i can get on this thread.

Good evening.
I for once would suggest Canada, you can check the Canadian thread for more info.
I suggested that place since you are a family man and you already have a work so you won't be struggle for job when you get there. I think it will be a good environment for your family.
I suggestion is based on their not too populous population which I feel is great and the climate.
I hope nobody would come for me because this is a mere suggestion based on personal research and also because of your reasons for leaving Nigeria.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Mcslize: 5:26am On Jun 14, 2021
Lifeisgoody:

You win.
I quit

Why are you doubting the OP? There is money online. Just follow the right people. A guy has been grateful to me just because I showed him the way. He always greet me good morning sir, good afternoon sir, my oga whenever he sees me. He said if not for me, he doesn't know how he would have been surviving. I directed all that to God Almighty. It's not for me to receive any praise of that nature.

What am I saying? There is money online. Loads of it. It's even better when one earns in hard currency due to the depreciating value of the Naira.

$120k is not too big money to doubt someone of. There is a crypto coin I bought this year. I bought over 100,000 coins of the coin this year to hold for the next 5yrs. If that coin gets to $1 per coin, I automatically have 100k dolls. And if I come out and say I have such amount of money, will you believe me?

People make money through different ways. But the poverty in the country won't let many believe such figures but that's the true reality of things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by AgentGoat: 5:46am On Jun 14, 2021
Ugosample:

Jeez!
Why so angry?

My brother
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by olushaggy(m): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2021
Ibime2003:
Good day fellow Nairalanders, which country can i relocate to with my wife and two little kids. I am 36 years old?

I currently work remotely with two foreign organisation as an online customer service personnel earning 10 and 12usd/hour respectively, I am also a full time cryptocurrency trader and also involved in some cryptocurrency projects @ the moment.

I use to have a mindset that instead of going to America for economic reasons, let that America come and meet me here in Nigeria and that's what i use to work towards through out my life. But with the anarchy and insecurity being experienced in Nigeria currently, i am seriously thinking about relocating to another country with my family.

I love Nigeria and I never thought of relocating, but it's obvious Nigeria didn't love me in return. I have a little above 120k usd savings, if i dispose all my real estate investment in Nigeria,i ll be able to have more liquid cash @ my disposal.

I intend to continue with all the job i stated above in any country i relocate to, I don't have any reason to be looking for job up and down and i don't have any plan of going to school, even the degree i have here in Nigeria, i never for once use it to apply for job. The financial capacity to move the four of us @ once will be the least of my worries.

I don't want just mere suggestions of countries i can relocate to, I want something practicable and realistic especially from those who already have experience. When you mention countries i can relocate to, explain in details, how i will go about it because i have zero travelling experience.
Lalasticlala, i will appreciate if you can help me move this to the front page, i need all the help i can get on this thread.

So Happy For You Bro.
With $120K, your degree, oversee job, and...., you should be good to go to Canada now.
Be careful with Travel Agent o.
visit https://www.canadim.com/resources/tools/crs-calculator/ to know how close you are to getting your Visa.
Age will not permit most of us to relocate. However you can help with how to go by the remote work you mentioned.
Reach me @08034659869
Good Luck.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ibime2003: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Ugosample:

Jeez!
Why so angry?

I don't know for him oo
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ibime2003: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2021
BlackSan:

Perhaps he was wrong for spilling his net worth considering the naive and annoying people here can be in ignoring the main reason for the trend just to question his net worth but now that I think about it... Why do you sound pained bro? You couldn't give a fucking advise to him and this travel section is supposed to help those with zero traveling experience (perhaps this was what he thought before coming here), so tell me, what's your problem?
If you can advise him in any form or manner, why ranting?

I had to give those information so as to be able to get the right advice, besides nairaland is an anonymous forum.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ibime2003: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2021
olushaggy:

So Happy For You Bro.
With $120K, your degree, oversee job, and...., you should be good to go to Canada now.
Be careful with Travel Agent o.
visit https://www.canadim.com/resources/tools/crs-calculator/ to know how close you are to getting your Visa.
Age will not permit most of us to relocate. However you can help with how to go by the remote work you mentioned.
Reach me @08034659869
Good Luck.

Check my post on the 1st page on how to get remote job.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Lifeisgoody: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Mcslize:

Why are you doubting the OP? There is money online. Just follow the right people. A guy has been grateful to me just because I showed him the way. He always greet me good morning sir, good afternoon sir, my oga whenever he sees me. He said if not for me, he doesn't know how he would have been surviving. I directed all that to God Almighty. It's not for me to receive any praise of that nature.

What am I saying? There is money online. Loads of it. It's even better when one earns in hard currency due to the depreciating value of the Naira.

$120k is not too big money to doubt someone of. There is a crypto coin I bought this year. I bought over 100,000 coins of the coin this year to hold for the next 5yrs. If that coin gets to $1 per coin, I automatically have 100k dolls. And if I come out and say I have such amount of money, will you believe me?

People make money through different ways. But the poverty in the country won't let many believe such figures but that's the true reality of things.

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Lifeisgoody: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2021
Like I quoted.
You also win and I quit.

Mcslize:

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by BlackSan: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2021
Ibime2003:

I had to give those information so as to be able to get the right advice, besides nairaland is an anonymous forum.

Well sometimes it's best you don't spill such information to avoid scammers patronizing you and because of these malevolent human beings above who doubt and make an issue over nothing.

By the way can you fill me in more about those online job please... I'm only familiar with Transcription jobs.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by BlackSan: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2021
Mcslize:

Boss can you make suggestions on some online jobs for this sister, I really need it please.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Mcslize: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lifeisgoody:

Like I quoted.
You also win and I quit.

Follow men wey sabi road.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Mcslize: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlackSan:

Boss can you make suggestions on some online jobs for this sister, I really need it please.

Ok first, what digital skill do you possess that you know you can render if called upon?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by BlackSan: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mcslize:

Ok first, what digital skill do you possess that you know you can render if called upon?

Uhm... Does Copywriting and Transcription count?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ibime2003:

As a family man I would advise u try Kazakhstan or any of this Scandinavian country.

But pls can u give Idea of how I can get Online Customer rep or Virtual assistant been a Nigerian.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Mcslize: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlackSan:

Uhm... Does Copywriting and Transcription count?

If you are good at copywriting, you can render that as a service.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by BlackSan: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mcslize:

If you are good at copywriting, you can render that as a service.

Okay great!
So how or where do I start?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Lifeisgoody: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Once again
You win
Mcslize:

Follow men wey sabi road.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ibime2003: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
BlackSan:

Well sometimes it's best you don't spill such information to avoid scammers patronizing you and because of these malevolent human beings above who doubt and make an issue over nothing.

By the way can you fill me in more about those online job please... I'm only familiar with Transcription jobs.

Check one of my post on the 1st page.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ibime2003: 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
emperorblog21:

As a family man I would advise u try Kazakhstan or any of this Scandinavian country.

But pls can u give Idea of how I can get Online Customer rep or Virtual assistant been a Nigerian.

I made a post about it on the 1st page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ibime2003:

I made a post about it on the 1st page.

OK boss, seen
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Reeses: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
After voting for Buhahari 2 twice! You now want to dip?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Douala: The Economic Capital Of Cameroon / What Is The Cost Of Renting An Apartment In Cotonou / Lagos New Domestic Airport - Need Info + Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.