Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family (4672 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ibime2003: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Good day fellow Nairalanders, which country can i relocate to with my wife and two little kids. I am 36 years old of igbo extraction.

I currently work remotely with two foreign organisation as an online customer service personnel earning 10 and 12usd/hour respectively, I am also a full time cryptocurrency trader and also involved in some cryptocurrency projects @ the moment.

I use to have a mindset that instead of going to America for economic reasons, let that America come and meet me here in Nigeria and that's what i use to work towards through out my life. But with the anarchy and insecurity being experienced in Nigeria currently, i am seriously thinking about relocating to another country with my family.

I love Nigeria and I never thought of relocating, but it's obvious Nigeria didn't love me in return. I have a little above 120k usd savings, if i dispose all my real estate investment in Nigeria,i ll be able to have more liquid cash @ my disposal.

I intend to continue with all the job i stated above in any country i relocate to, I don't have any reason to be looking for job up and down and i don't have any plan of going to school, even the degree i have here in Nigeria, i never for once use it to apply for job. The financial capacity to move the four of us @ once will be the least of my worries.

I don't want just mere suggestions of countries i can relocate to, I want something practicable and realistic especially from those who already have experience. When you mention countries i can relocate to, explain in details, how i will go about it because i have zero travelling experience.
Lalasticlala, i will appreciate if you can help me move this to the front page, i need all the help i can get on this thread.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
Op since you already have the money, just do Canada express entry. You are a family man o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ibime2003: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Op since you already have the money, just do Canada express entry. You are a family man o.

Whats the process?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ibime2003:

Whats the process?
Check the express entry thread in this section. If the company is in Canada or has a Canadian branch, it becomes easier for you since you have already been working for them for a while.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by FABROTech: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Have you heard of Dubai Freelance Visa? I guess it will work well for you of you like Dubai as a destination. I am currently working on getting it and I opened a thread here on NL to see if I can get any advice. You can check the thread out here https://www.nairaland.com/6598961/relocating-dubai-advice-needed
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by gmacnoms(m): 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Ibime2003:
Good day fellow Nairalanders, which country can i relocate to with my wife and two little kids. I am 36 years old?

I currently work remotely with two foreign organisation as an online customer service personnel earning 10 and 12usd/hour respectively, I am also a full time cryptocurrency trader and also involved in some cryptocurrency projects @ the moment.

I use to have a mindset that instead of going to America for economic reasons, let that America come and meet me here in Nigeria and that's what i use to work towards through out my life. But with the anarchy and insecurity being experienced in Nigeria currently, i am seriously thinking about relocating to another country with my family.

I love Nigeria and I never thought of relocating, but it's obvious Nigeria didn't love me in return. I have a little above 120k usd savings, if i dispose all my real estate investment in Nigeria,i ll be able to have more liquid cash @ my disposal.

I intend to continue with all the job i stated above in any country i relocate to, I don't have any reason to be looking for job up and down and i don't have any plan of going to school, even the degree i have here in Nigeria, i never for once use it to apply for job. The financial capacity to move the four of us @ once will be the least of my worries.

I don't want just mere suggestions of countries i can relocate to, I want something practicable and realistic especially from those who already have experience. When you mention countries i can relocate to, explain in details, how i will go about it because i have zero travelling experience.
Lalasticlala, i will appreciate if you can help me move this to the front page, i need all the help i can get on this thread.
over120k usd saving. Op I remove cap for you. You have done well for you and your family.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Karlovych: 12:36am On Jun 12, 2021
I sincerely hope you didn't vote for Buhari in 2015 or 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by shameonyou(m): 1:35am On Jun 12, 2021
op u go nowhere o...we're in this together.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by maridrug(m): 2:25am On Jun 12, 2021
Ibime2003:
Good day fellow Nairalanders, which country can i relocate to with my wife and two little kids. I am 36 years old?

Happy for your bases.
Set up a supermarket for your wife and always have your vacation abroad.
Reduce your interstate travels in Naija, it's very risky.
Please put me through on how to work remotely
I don't want to be an Internet fraudster for any reason but wants to be comfortable with my three boys and their Mom.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Delta007(m): 7:35am On Jun 12, 2021
Ibime2003:

With abit more liquidity, you may be able to immigrate to countries like Canada under the "investor class" category. The caveat is that you have to show willingness to invest. So, what a few folks so is to buy into a business or franchise. Every province in Canada is different and has different thresholds. So, what you need to do is read through the provincial nominee program and go through each province to understand the requirements for business class and sew which one fits you.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

With this understanding, you may want to check out other countries that are pro-immigrants like Australia to see if they have similar programs.

When you settle for the country/program, then you need to figure out what business to buy into. You should be careful that you do not piss your hard earned cash away.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Lifeisgoody: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2021
Fake story. $120k = N60m.
A millionaire of your calibre will not seek public opinion on how to relocate to another country with your claims of working for foreign firms.

Go and meet a travel/immigrantion agent if your story is true

15 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by 24kmagic: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2021
Gather here if you don't have an international passport like me

10 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by ugnoble: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2021
Ibime2003:

I intend to continue with all the job i stated above in any country i relocate to, I don't have any reason to be looking for job up and down and i don't have any plan of going to school, even the degree i have here in Nigeria, i never for once use it to apply for job.

Which sites helped in getting those jobs?
And how did you apply without certs?
Might want to give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by ppforte: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
A millionaire of your calibre will not seek public opinion on how to relocate to another country with your claims of working for foreign firms.

If not for bad economy, 120k is not so big like u think!

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ibime2003: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2021
FABROTech:
Have you heard of Dubai Freelance Visa? I guess it will work well for you of you like Dubai as a destination. I am currently working on getting it and I opened a thread here on NL to see if I can get any advice. You can check the thread out here https://www.nairaland.com/6598961/relocating-dubai-advice-needed

Thanks i ll check it out
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ibime2003: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2021
Karlovych:
I sincerely hope you didn't vote for Buhari in 2015 or 2019.

When dem no swear for me.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ibime2003: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
maridrug:

Happy for your bases.
Set up a supermarket for your wife and always have your vacation abroad.
Reduce your interstate travels in Naija, it's very risky.
Please put me through on how to work remotely
I don't want to be an Internet fraudster for any reason but wants to be comfortable with my three boys and their Mom.

Update your CV, look for remote jobs on LinkedIn, angel dot co and crypto dot jobs if you are a blockchain/cryptocurrency expert. There are other foreign sites you can use, just search with Google you will see as much as possible. Getting the job might not be easy though, you can send 500 applications and get just 2 feedbacks, being a Nigerian might not help matter too as a result of all these yahoo boys that have tarnished our reputation online.

But if you don't give up, you will surely get remote job.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ibime2003: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lifeisgoody:

I don't blame you, everything is always fake to you. It is not possible for someone to know everything in this world. I have never for once given it a thought to travel out or relocate from Nigeria, so i have zero experience about international travels and i don't see anything bad coming online to get directive from people who are experienced in international travels.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Lifeisgoody: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ibime2003:

I don't blame you, everything is always fake to you. It is not possible for someone to know everything in this world. I have never for once given it a thought to travel out or relocate from Nigeria, so i have zero experience about international travels and i don't see anything bad coming online to get directive from people who are experienced in international travels.
With N60m in your account?
I hear you rich man

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ibime2003: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
ugnoble:

Which sites helped in getting those jobs?
And how did you apply without certs?
Might want to give it a try.

I mentioned the sites in my post above. I have B.SC certificate in Accounting, but i have never use it to apply in any organisation based in Nigeria. I always target online remote jobs. Though i have stopped applying now, because my hands are full.

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by ugnoble: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ibime2003:

I mentioned the sites in my post above. I have B.SC certificate in Accounting, but i have never use it to apply in any organisation based in Nigeria. I always target online remote jobs. Though i have stopped applying now, because my hands are full.

Ok
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by CryptoRepublic1: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ibime2003:

Don't waste your time trying to convince anyone.poverty has destroyed most Nigerians their frontal lobes doesn't function like it should.

I believe you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Lifeisgoody: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Don't waste your time trying to convince anyone.poverty has destroyed most Nigerians their frontal lobes doesn't function like it should.

I believe you.
You're one of the reasons why Nigeria is going backwards. You can see a glaring lie like this and you are still supporting him. No wonder our politicians treats us anyhow they like. You can not comprehend it until you can keep millions in your personal account.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by CryptoRepublic1: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lifeisgoody:

You're one of the reasons why Nigeria is going backwards. You can see a glaring lie like this and you are still supporting him. No wonder our politicians treats us anyhow they like. You can not comprehend it until you can keep millions in your personal account.

I believe him 100%

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Davidganna10: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
For those doubting, if it is the Ibemi I know in cryptocurrency tread. Then no think am..... That guy is loaded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Billions123: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lifeisgoody:

He's not lying, we're in the easiest age to make money, 60m isn't as hard as it used to be. You don't know how it's made does not mean others are not doing it legally.

I'm a testimony too, again, the op is not lying.

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Lifeisgoody: 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Billions123:
He's not lying, we're in the easiest age to make money, 60m isn't as hard as it used to be. You don't know how it's made does not mean others are not doing it legally.

I'm a testimony too, again, the op is not lying.
You win.
I quit
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Nicoswit(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lifeisgoody:

You win.
I quit
Guy... Bitcoin made many Nigerian youths multimillionaire. If you know you know oo

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by bastardson: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nicoswit:

Guy... Bitcoin made many Nigerian youths multimillionaire. If you know you know oo
I know of someone I met on this platform 2 years ago on one of the betting threads..

I sometyms even credit his bet account with little as N500 once in a while..

This year I saw $Bitcoin logo on his WhatsApp status, I buzzed to ask if he was into it, he said yea..

By the time we got talking, dude showed me his wallet balance. $25,676 .. I was shocked beyond words..

E just be like sey make I beg am for money, but instead I asked for the way..

I invest in Crypto now, tho I do not trade, I don’t have the strength to follow its activities daily.

It has cost me a lot tho, cuz I am currently down 68% on my investment. But like I said, I invest and not trade.. it will still come back up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Ibime2003: 1:00am On Jun 13, 2021
Still need more expert contribution on this thread.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Stewart883(m): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2021
Lifeisgoody:

Don't mind the fuvking liar!! Nonsense!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Family by Stewart883(m): 7:59am On Jun 13, 2021
Ibime2003:

You see your statement I made bold, You're a bloody liar!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nominate For Your Travel Section Poster Of The Year 2012! / Nigerians Living In Abu Dhabi, Uae / Cheap Air Ticket To Nigeria From Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.