Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday (24825 Views)

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Rossy12(f): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy birthday to u man of God, we pray for d repose of ur soul.
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by AdaAwka1: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Fahdiga1:
If only he has dedicated his life to fight this despotic regime. Rip to him
Really so that you all will accuse him of being a politician and not a preacher
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by AdaAwka1: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I've done my best to criticize and correct this despotic regime both online and offline. How about you. What have you dedicated your life to fight for?

How come nobody knows about you or have heard about you? I beg go sidon joor
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by grandlexuz(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Fahdiga1:

Give to Ceasar........
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2021
Fahdiga1:
and you? What did you dedicate your life to?
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by tarikem: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy posthumous Birthday sir... Rest well for am very sure that you are with the Lord...
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Ebookherbs(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2021
please read carefully all am about to say here!

After independence, in order to build a great nation, each country went to work. But in Nigeria, after independence, our people went to pray and fast. So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here and took our palm seedlings and built a great factory of it. While we were praying, Singapore went into investment in technology. While we were praying, India went into ICT. While we were praying, China went to massive industrialization. While we were shouting Allah Alakuba! UAE went into massive infrastructural development. While we were binding and casting Lucifer, Japan went into technological development. While we were speaking in tongues, Denmark went into education of her citizens. While we were mounting big speakers in our places of worship, USA was mounting man on the moon.
After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided to reward us according to our labour. Since those that went into industrialization, technology, infrastructural development, ICT, education etc have been rewarded accordingly. It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in prayers. That's why today, Nigerian pastors are competing in building the biggest churches.
That's why there are more prayer houses and worship places than hospitals and schools. That's why people rush to prayer houses for medical and business solutions instead of hospitals. That's why we don't do business proposals before jumping into business since we are going to back it up with prayers. And when it collapse, we blame devil. That's why it's a sin to say anything negative about pastors and imams. That's why our pastors don't consider the opinion of engineers while building and blame devil when building collapse. That's why faith in God replaces building pillars and when it collapse we blame it on Lucifer. That's why our pastors are making sure they plant church branches instead of schools in every streets in Nigeria. That's why we always wait for gods to do that which ability to accomplish we already have in us. That's why we want our teachers to labour on earth and go to heaven for their rewards. Nigeria is a prayer loving, god fearing nation. Religion has taken the place of technology, infrastructure, education and all. When we are traveling, we ignore all the necessary road requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray. And, once we pray, we can put a half fit vehicle on the road and blame our step mother or mother in law if anything goes wrong. That's why there are more people dying on our roads. Because, we pray and fast and leave everything to God when we have all we need to survive and build a nation....... I hope it made sense to you.

Nigerians just need to wake up to the truth and be more productive in life or else we will all keep blaming the devil for every bad thing in our life instead of looking for a solution.

we are the cause of our own backwardness and we need to break this yoke and plan our future by ourselves.

please we need to start encouraging one another to be productive

cheers!
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by ojashakti: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2021
TRADELYN:
June 12: Happy 58th Posthumous Birthday To Prophet T.B. Joshua

I have cried and asked questions about his sudden death even though I am not a member of his church.

The sad news of his death last week really pained me so much and I still cry emotionally any time I remember that he is gone. He gave so much hope, love, peace, happiness, prosperity. ..to this world.

Everyone needs to learn so many virtues from this amiable prophet.

Happy birthday, Sir.

May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace!

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by romoruyi(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy Birthday TB Joshua....��
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by coscj(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Rip Sir.

Now that TB Joshua is dead and now left his $50,000,000,0000 wealth to his wife, I Fasindo is more interested in knowing if the wife is searching since she is now single.

Be careful bro.
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Myer(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Rawgold29:
you came you saw and you conquered, some said you are fake and some said you are real. to those who called you fake let me ask what positive impact have they contributed to human race even for the camera. rest on MAN OF GOD.

Even in his death he's still doing more that most so called men of God.

I just realised after his death that he had even built a mosque. Meaning he preached the gospel of Christ that transcends religious divisions.

He was definitely an enlightened one.

It's interesting that reactions to his death bears a lot of similarity to reactions to the death of Christ.

1. The poor and the widows are in mourning for losing the man of God who truly cared for them.

2. Some of the established church leaders are in celebration of his death. Even saying he cast out demons through the devil. Matthew 12:24 (Okotie and his cohorts should take note).

3. His good works are being celebrated and his legacy is being celebrated all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Ingriid(f): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2021
Sparkle777:
How I wish he was still alive, but God knows it all. Happy Birthday Sir.
It's also my Birthday today. May GOD Bless and keep me IJN. Amen
Happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Amakachinwe: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by RPG2020(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2021
ThisisBuhari:
Who is TB Joshua please

The Man God sent to save Nigeria but gave up alone the road because Nigeria got long way
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Dachris72(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy birthday Sir....
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Odiriance4all(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2021
Don't cry because he died; Smiles because he was born
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Oluwateemzy123(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I've done my best to criticize and correct this despotic regime both online and offline. How about you. What have you dedicated your life to fight for?
you are an old fool
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Tboi4real: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2021
we are here to celebrate it for you
we believe you are with Christ in heaven we shall continued to celebrate your departure because you are are blessing to us
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Evii: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2021
You shine so much brightness and joy into the lives of everyone around you. Thanks for being such an amazing person and best friend to the world at large, and I hope that today on your posthumous birthday, some of that brightness shines right back at your family you left behind.
HappyBirthDay to a fabulous and poverty breaking God's general of our generation. I thank History for sharing you with us. Sleep on sir.
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Mrincredy(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy birthday Sir...True hero
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Peterus604: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2021
[i][/i][b][/b]Happy birthday PAPA J.... U left but u still remain in our hearts... I will never stop loving you because u were a vacuum of blessings. I am a beneficiary to ur prophecy, healing, money and blessing... U gave me opportunity when I had no job. U pray for me when I needed it.You made me know God the more. You are one of the most organized man I have ever met. You were less on your self and family but more on others.... Ur life style was amazing... I can never forget our encounter... You stayed and support my family... Words can not explain your. Physical and spiritual involvement in my life and family life. My favorite teaching of yours was a more convenient day.... Rest well my prophet, snr prophet TB JOSHUA .... ���

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Gamesmart: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2021
Prophet T.B. Joshua,

Please kindly burn in Hell you bastard.

Happy birthday celebrations with the burning heat and time of being fcked up the ass by Satan until Lil Nas X arrives to take the baton.

Rest in pieces, asswipe!
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by shawn55ng: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2021
Qudsi:

You should be crying about the lives he destroyed. Listen to Evangelist Bisola and other ex-disciples of his. He was a Sorcerer and False Prophet Manipulator like MuhamMad, Taze Russell, Judge Rutherford, Joseph Smith and Bar-Jesus Elymas in the Bible that Paul confronted.

He was involved in occultism, sex and abortions even by his so called "Wisemen".

Use ur brain man. Aside Bisola who called herself Envaglist. Show me any video where the people he has raped as she claimed came out to allege that he raped them. Bisola is trying to sell her book which she said you can order from Amazon.
God will judge all of you. You can bring someone down for you to rise Bisola.
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by jattopeter(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2021
Qudsi:

AbdulFatai was not who you thought he was. He was an occultist.

Go and listen to Evangelist Bisola, an ex-disciple of his for 14years.
I don't understand your message.
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by ejigah(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2021
Wishing Prophet of the most high God, a posthumous Happy Birthday in heaven.

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by fitinwell: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2021
[/b] Just few weeks ago... We should celebrate your birthday with the less privileged..

Happy Birthday Sir..

God knows why and knows Best...

Ka bi o ko si God...[b]
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Jsucre(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2021
ThisisBuhari:
Who is TB Joshua please
even your keyboard get the answer
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Oppy2k2: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2021
May this late philanthropic minister rest in peace.
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by juman(m): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2021
I wanted to write that he was killed suddenly by the evil power that gave him secret power.
But he did not have power.
His miracles were fake.
FAKE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Criticism Of Religion Is Important In Contemporary Africa / Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye / Why Do Many Sisters Want To Marry Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.