Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday (24852 Views)

I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Mayng01(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy birthday sir. Rip
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by mu2sa2: 7:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy birthday to a dead person!
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by ENGINEERG(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2021
H
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Onyi22(f): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy birthday my mentor, may your soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Chanchit: 7:01am On Jun 12, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
So what do you want us to do about it

It's not a must that you talk in every thread you have opportunity to talk. When you feel it's non of your business, just move on. It's that simple.

RIP. Though this looks strange saying posthumous for T.B. Joshua

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by hslbroker2(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2021
RIP T.B Joshua,
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Festy4sure(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy birthday great man of God, may your soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Frales6(f): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2021
this life is deeper than we think

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Picadelly(m): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2021
May his soul rest in peace..
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Akile1: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2021
TRADELYN:
June 12: Happy 58th Posthumous Birthday To Prophet T.B. Joshua

I have cried and asked questions about his sudden death even though I am not a member of his church.

The sad news of his death last week really pained me so much and I still cry emotionally any time I remember that he is gone. He gave so much hope, love, peace, happiness, prosperity. ..to this world.

Everyone needs to learn so many virtues from this amiable prophet.

Happy birthday, Sir.

May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace!

thank God people that hate him later celebrate him. RIP the man of God, man of the people we love you but God love you most. Rest on Papa

1 Like

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by wallex1983(m): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2021
If its actually lack of rest that killed this man and not just God, he didn't do too well o.

He was a great man. Many lives were hinged to him. His death has dashed many hopes. Many people may never get delivered again as the death would chatter them or even lead them too to their graves.

But in all, there are lessons.

Happy posthumous birthday to the one that lived his life to portray Christ's teachings.

Now that you didn't say goodbye, what happens to synagogue? I was never there though.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by godso: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy Posthumous Birthday Sir. You are a Legend forever
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by jlinkd78(m): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy posthumous birthday MOG
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by CollinsAbims: 7:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Rip sir you were different from other men of God

1 Like

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by beaugardson: 7:08am On Jun 12, 2021
He is in heaven already
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by 4tomandchi: 7:09am On Jun 12, 2021
My birthday mate!!!!
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 12, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by iampeterben(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2021
RIP great man of God and HBD sir
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by ikorodureporta: 7:11am On Jun 12, 2021
Nairaland mods don dey do ojoro for fp..
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2021
ThisisBuhari:
Who is TB Joshua please

Clout
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by ikorodureporta: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2021
As for me, he was a very powerful man, the source of his powers I didn't know. Never trusted him 'cos each time I watched him on TV, he was always appearing like acting up scenes, all the times I saw him in my dreams he appeared like an evil person causing fears & nightmare.. I stopped watching Emmanuel TV for this reason.
I know I'm not the only one who observes that..I remember how Chris Okotie described how he appeared by his bedside cheesy ....Like he became very charitable & philanthropic just to cover-up such assertions & succeeded in Winning the hearts of many

The day I saw the video of him conducting deliverance with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome was when I took the decision never to attend Christ Embassy for any reason..

.. but wait-o. . Who go explain this scene to our unborn children cheesy grin grin

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Patrioticman007(m): 7:15am On Jun 12, 2021
post=102633016:
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Happy Birthday Pastor TB Joshua.

Envy is the root of all evils, the others are jealous of his swag calmness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by ApostleNduBiz: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by allanphash7(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2021
A very different pastor entirely!

No church branches.
No primary or secondary schools.
No church university.
No private jet(s).
No Bible schools.
No spiritual father's or anointed sons.
No visits to Aso rock.
Extremely few interviews granted to the media.
Shunned luxury and always gave out.
Few crusades held anywhere.
Rare visits to anyone.
Rarely responds to his critics.
Hid his family life away from His church activities.
Wife wasn't a pastor or mummy GO, few knew her physically, preached very rarely.
Children are not his pastors.
No fixation on acquiring wealth/tithes/offerings.
Emmanuel TV was watched by all denominations and members of other religions.
Just miracles, prophecies and sermons.
We love you pastor T.B. Joshua...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Edunwa302(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2021
A great man
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Philip4564(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2021
It's his first post humous birthday this time last year he was with us..I hope you have fun in heaven MOG
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by pennyland(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2021
May your soul rest in peace,TB Joshua you will be forever be remembered

1 Like

Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by Powersurge: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2021
He impacted so many lives. I was appalled that some so called Christians, most of who have no affected theur street could be calling the man unprintable names.

respect sur!
Re: Today Is Prophet T.B. Joshua's 58th Posthumous Birthday by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:18am On Jun 12, 2021
I'm still in disbelief on the unexpected passing of this humble man.
This goes to reaffirm that we're all mortals and will die someday.
Life's pretty mysterious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Honour God With Your Substance - Pastor Adeboye / Igbo Names Of THE ALMIGHTY GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.