Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra (7178 Views)

APC Ondo State Launch Free Akara Spot / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) / Bayelsa State Launch Civil Service Commission Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by SlayerForever: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Armaggedon:
Good to know. Pazienza wavers a lot.

No mind am. wink
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Rugaria: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
BigSarah:
Nnamdi KANU is useless to me until he redeems IPOB or handover to someone reasonable... You don't take these surveys online go there physically
You are begining to sound like a broken gong in this place..
Finally emerging from your she'll?
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Rugaria: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
flamingREED:
grin grin
The heartbreak on this thread is legendary.
Very very...

2 Likes

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by slivertongue: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Armaggedon:
I left out irrelevant comments. If you visit the page you will notice also how some negative comments were hushed with with replies. Also notice that the screenshots captured two or three comments each without being cropped.

Those that restrict Biafra to South East certainly have a lot of work to do especially in the face of glarring evidence but their negative zeal cannot outshine truth. They can bruise themselves like prophets of Baal as of old but when the time comes, referendum will put them all to shame like Elijah did to prophets of baal with the truth.

Eastern region including Idoma and lower igala are Igboid and are Biafra.

idomas are smart people ooo. Biafra will soon see Igbo's been minorities
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by PoloG: 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Attache by force grin
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Fejoku: 5:46am On Jun 13, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Everyone will certainly have to control their resources and only pay certain royalties to the centre for maintaining the nation. Land and every other resources will belong to indigenous people of every area but security will be a collective duty. Biafra will definitely have to build a strong military since we are likely to have hostile neighbors, so we can effectively protect every nationality within our borders.

I'm even surprised that up till now, the separatist movements haven't compiled a template of how our constitution will be. Promoting freedom and progress for everyone is what Biafra is all about which is the opposite of what Nigeria stands for.

There's a template already.
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by FreeIgbos: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2021
Fejoku:

There's a template already.

My attention has been called to it, and after going through it I couldn't but marvel at how proactive and thoughtful IPOB is. They looked at all the factors that destroyed Nigeria as a nation and provided adequate solutions to them.

4 Likes

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Malawian(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2021
Northernblood3:
They are welcomed if they want but, they must drop their headslamming terrorism before coming.

In addition, they should be ready to fight for survival,No one will be The ESN for them, they are the ones that will enroll and defend themselves. Igbos won't play big brothers again so that no one will accuse of domination again
Those lower Benue people have something vital to offer Biafra and vice versa. They have farming prowess and this will save us valuable forex and ensure food security for Biafra. Biafra will in turn buy their produce and secure their borders from Fulani bandits. In my opinion, they are more vital to Biafra than some funny tribes like Uhrobo. Uhrobo may have resources like gas, but they do not have anything we don't already have in Igboland ourselves. I say, Idoma, Igala and Akwa/Cross (due to their unalloyed loyalty) are the only people needed in Biafra, the rest should fight to be included themselves and not the other way round. Make no mistakes, Biafra is actually coming.

2 Likes

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by EMMY76: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wike and buhari should come and see something. cool
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Armaggedon: 6:07am On Jun 15, 2021
Malawian:

Those lower Benue people have something vital to offer Biafra and vice versa. They have farming prowess and this will save us valuable forex and ensure food security for Biafra. Biafra will in turn buy their produce and secure their borders from Fulani bandits. In my opinion, they are more vital to Biafra than some funny tribes like Uhrobo. Uhrobo may have resources like gas, but they do not have anything we don't already have in Igboland ourselves. I say, Idoma, Igala and Akwa/Cross (due to their unalloyed loyalty) are the only people needed in Biafra, the rest should fight to be included themselves and not the other way round. Make no mistakes, Biafra is actually coming.
Which urhobo? I have never been a fan of urhobo being part of Biafra. They are the loudest voice against Biafra yet they have absolutely nothing to offer. Do you know urhoboland is landlocked, swampy and more densely populated than Igboland? That is why they hide under the cloak of 'niger-delta' or 'south south' even though nothing unites them culturally or geographically.

What we need is our blood. Once we take Anioma, lower Benue and possibly igalamela and ibaji areas of kogi, with the eastern region, we are good to go.

3 Likes

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by cheruv: 7:33am On Jun 15, 2021
motymop:

Answer the question.

Igbos will be the majority in biafra republic, you want south south which has oil and benue state which has food.

Since you are majority, you will be winning all election creating another "fulani" type rule while depending on other and then steal their resources.

Well done sir. We are not interested in your biafra.
Biafra would be composed of ethnic republics, which would be ruled by their own hegemons... For example the idoma would be ruled by the ọchị’dọma whilst the ịgara would be ruled by the atta‘
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Naajjii: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Armaggedon:
Which urhobo? I have never been a fan of urhobo being part of Biafra. They are the loudest voice against Biafra yet they have absolutely nothing to offer. Do you know urhoboland is landlocked, swampy and more densely populated than Igboland? That is why they hide under the cloak of 'niger-delta' or 'south south' even though nothing unites them culturally or geographically.

What we need is our blood. Once we take Anioma, lower Benue and possibly igalamela and ibaji areas of kogi, with the eastern region, we are good to go.
ha ha i laugh at these IPOB/ESN terrorist people and their supporters, but you terrorist keep insulting muslims as headslmmmers, now you want to include Igalas who have lots of muslims and headslammers into your Biafrud? grin grin These your 419ner leader below is succeeding in deceiving your people

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by cheruv: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2021
motymop:

Everyone will certainly have to control their resources and only pay certain royalties to the centre for maintaining the nation.

Is this not what Nigeria is practicing?

How can you pay to the center and still claim resource control.

So what are igbos going to give to the center since they will be the majority in your biafra republic and mainly engage in trading.

You can't deceive us no matter how you paint the outside white.
Being clever by half doesn't ameliorate blockheadism....
Nigeria doesn't practice that... We all know what Nigeria practices undecided

1 Like

Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Naajjii: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Armaggedon:

these bolded places have oil, thats why you want to take it, why not the whole kogi? thieves. Those Igalas will soon resume hostilities with you people. The last time they dealt with you people for trying to annex their oil land you people came out crying, IgaLas are KILLING US. Try it again and see. You still remain Dot in circle, Niger Delta people will also show you pepper if you attempt any shit
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Naajjii: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Queenslander(f): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2021
Beautiful!!
Re: Idoma People Of Benue State Launch Protest Against Their Inclusion In Biafra by Gambit23: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Armaggedon:
See their responses to the question.

Gross stupidity.

Benue state is not biafra, But rather the indigenous IGBOs residing in 4 local govt areas in benue state are biafra and will exit Nigeria with IGBOs.

It is a fact that IGBOs are indigenous to benue state, they were forced there during state creation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Nigerians Have Access To Healthcare, Basic Education / Only In Naija / What The Hell Is "Niger Delta Republic"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.