Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) (37072 Views)

Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / Ten Lessons From President Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by Bonnywest: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2021
Number 9 though, "Let me ASSURE..."
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by lecturerr(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2021
Thank God I didn't even care to watch his broadcast.
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2021
Empty gibberish from a Fulani herdsman.
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by ablejesus26(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2021
Failure starts and ends here.
The fact that Nigeria made her worse mistake since 1960 is as glaring and clear as the sound of a bell.

Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by Mummyfour(f): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2021
obicmag:
```Onye m ka mma, akó la m onu..
Me that is proudly from the encircled dot.. from the big dot in the most useless circle of the world.. The dot that is the center of gravity.. The focal point of wealth, Wisdom, education, business, etc. The dot that determines the radius and diameter of all activities in the Land.. the reference point.. The bull's eye!
It's until you have a dot, your sentence is not complete.. The nomadic commas, that can not form a complete sentence are claiming landlock..
Like daddy Achebe wrote, if the center cannot hold, things fall apart and mere anarchy is ruled upon the land.. I am that center!
I am a stalk of that dot that got only £20 pounds and it regenerated to Billions in less than a decade.. yet a man who has 150 cows since 1984 has the mouth to utter rubbish against me!
I am from the dot.. the origin of life!
The spot where all Goodness begin! The dot that has a special language that the youths understand.. Not the whines of wolves and baboons that encircle me, yet we are protected above all Nations!..
How can I fear a man who speaks only Fulfulde to his misled brothers and cows and thinks he can speak a language I don't understand..
The man of dementia says the dot is encircled and landlocked with no access to anything but does not know that the dot is connected to everything and no part of the diameter or radius is determined without passing through the dot.. I am left to wonder what all the water bodies surrounding Nigeria contributes to the GDP..
I belong to the dot..
I am onye spare part..
The one that has spare parts shops everywhere. The one that Buhari says he has properties all over the country.. I am from that dot that is so rich that I can buy up your lands and even your ancestors graves and dig pit toilets on them..
Yet an encircler who roams about my bushes and can't pay for a room with a mat as his only property is proudly talking trash on national TV..
I belong to that dot that produces cars, imports and exports everything. Collectively the 6th richest ethnic in the world and 4th most travelled in the world.. yet threatened by an onions producer, whose farms are even funded by CBN loans generated from revenue of the dots..
Dear comma, hyphen, apostrophe, semi column, bracket etc.. I am from that dot that worries your Heart.. the dot that will make you come to Yoruba land and not mention Sunday Igboho but sing Nnamdi Kanu..
The dot that makes you go to North and not mention Abubakar Shekau but only talk about Nnamdi Kanu, anywhere anytime and any how..
Leave me alone! Leave the black dot in this broken circle alone or you will die and they will still think its PDP vs APC that killed you..
I am proudly a dot..
Biafran Dot..
Onye spare parts...```

*_Copied!_*
very beautiful and apt write up.
There's hope for the dot.
Let them reject the dot, but The Almighty will always uphold the dot with His right hand of righteousness.
The dot may be small, but it will never slip into oblivion.
The dot is still producing great names that are heard far and wide for great exploits, even in foreign lands.
I pledge to that dot.
I'd rather pledge to the dot, than to the circle that swallows its own like a vulture swallows carcasses
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by anurd1991: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2021
With all this, u need to format your brain oooo.

Kings999:
I WATCHED THE SPEECH, HE WAS TALKING NONSENSE.... ONE NIGERIA IS A SCAM.....

THANK YOU......
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by skyfall: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Thank you and I wish you the best my president.
You'll see the obituary of whoever wishes you dead. Amin
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by superlanny(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2021
post=102634312:
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
Craze dey worry you, get the F*ck Off.
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by Abdulhakeehm: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by Igwe29(m): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
[/quote]47. However, you need to play your part by gettinsystemg involved at any level you can supporting a democratic that works for all and not for a section or a select few and demand accountability from your elected leaders.
[quote]

Nigerians should be more interested on how to strive and survive in a poverty-ridden and corruption-stricken country like Nigeria rather than needlessly kvetch and kvetch about bad government. This system had been ruined beyond remedy long ago, you have to understand this.
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
A supposed 80 years cloned man yabbing opata day by day

Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
TimmyA:
Useless story that does not affect the life of the citizens for good or better

Stay there and be complaining, don't go and hustle...keep waiting for Buhari to come down from Aso rock to your house and give you free money.

Your mates are doing well, If your friends are not doing well leave that circle and make friends with successful people. Go and hustle hard and stop wasting the time you should spend in hustling to be complaining on nairaland everyday.

Lazy bunch.

Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by theforemost: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
The man only read the speech the other 4 in the picture wrote for him.
1.he's never this intelligent to understand the meaning of all these
2.he himself, in his conscience ,knows all he read about security are lies
3.am sure he'll laugh high when he finished reading.
4.with all he read, its obvious we all got to tighten our belts for the remaining flight.
5.am sure if he's asked 5 questions in all he read,like Practical English story book,he'll not be able to remember just 1
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by adekolaelect(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Thank you, General Buhari. Wish you could rule for another 8 years
are you ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by NLPoliceWoman: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
superlanny:
Craze dey worry you, get the F*ck Off.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by OmoManU: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
joefelin2345:
Are they ready to do so? What happened to 2014 Confab reports. Oga pack for one side joor.

Was 2014 confab about secession? Make una dey apply sense now
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by rlcanon: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Wesmichael:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=334956384658589&id=100044326904709

NOTHING TO CELEBRATE. IT IS ONLY TERRORIST AND TERRORIST MINDED APC FOLLOWERS THAT SHALL CELEBRATE THIS APARTHIED GOVERNMENT
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by rlcanon: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
Franzinni:
Pure undiluted high grade ogbologbo rubbish, devoid of any form of empathy, just packed and garnished with figures that I am doubly sure the reader has never even taken any time to understand.

This is a well scripted, well drafted political charade.

A failure kawai! Since 2015.

Just wondering ... hope they translated it to fulfude or wet in be that herdsmen lingua franca.

I pass the Mic to the BMC under me... let him do his work, month done dey end. Oya...mai suya, give them another oral diarrhea!

LET US CELEBRATE THE BIGGEST FOOL ON EARTH.BUHARI ASS LICKER.VISION-LESS,DIRECTION-LESS E.T.C
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
Who get time to read rubbish.
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by ofordegreat(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
post=102634312:
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

Name the projects he started and finished?
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by Excellentp28: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
He said Women are the most beneficiaries, Mr President! I did not benefit anything from your government oooo! Or am not among the women?
Re: President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) by Theoutsider: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
post=102634317:
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
A better Nigeria all around is what we shall get.

He has sold more land and power to China than any other politician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coastal Highway: Approximately 1km Of Highway Completed (Photos) / What I Will Do About Retaliatory Xenophobic Attacks In Lagos State – Sanwo-olu / Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.