Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents (17045 Views)

HURIWA: Hardship, Fuel Scarcity: You’ll Go To Hell If You Don’t Protest / "I’m Sorry", Dapo Abiodun Begs Pensioners Who Haven’t Been Paid Since 2011 / June 12: ‘don’t Declare MKO Abiola President’ – Bode George Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by 2loadedguy: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:
It's hard to take a bald headed man serious. They're never straight forward. Don't come out to protest or celebrate democracy if you're bald. The constitution says you don't have the right. MKO Abiola wouldn't be celebrated or respected if he was bald. Baldheaded men didn't gain independence with us. They're always hungry at every public event, no matter how many plates of jollof rice you give them. If a baldheaded man is your lecturer, just know you'll fail that course, no matter how hard you study. They're responsible for Global warming 'cause their heads produce so much heat that affects the atmosphere. You'll always sweat whenever you're around a bald headed man. Bald headed men have an organization where they secretly gather to lick each other's heads. P.s. I've been sipping on the finest vodka since 4am.
Can you please share your opinion without citing people's physical deformities please!I am bald headed but I do not have any of the traits you cited. If we check you too very well you may be a cripple or something.
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Gbengbelu: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2021
OK o
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Alhaamade(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2021
Fairly
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by ablejesus26(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2021
post=102635405:

As long as the protest is peaceful and some hoodlums and gunmen don't go about disturbing the peace of other citizens.
As long as they don't go about shooting other citizens.
As long as they don't go about burglarizing shops and banks and people private businesses,
as long as they don't go about burning buildings or raping innocent ladies.
They are welcome.....

This is a kinda peaceful demonstration/protest below.....
Screenshot attached below....

This is just within the space of 6yrs and you expect people not to be angry ��.
Apc is a total failure beyond comprehension and redemption.

Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Springboot: 10:14am On Jun 12, 2021
inoki247:
But you and your party men protested against bad government back in the days...

Now you guys are allergic to protest....

With there Twitter Ban dem stil dey trend we know say na Global dere disgrace go dey trend now

All these trends will only remain in Twitter and other online blogs, youths are not serious, if they think everything can be won online.
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by inoki247: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2021
Springboot:

All these trends will only remain in Twitter and other online blogs, youths are not serious, if they think everything can be won online.

Lol if going online is irrelevant den why ban it dem for leave am....

with this now the country go dey downgrade more wetin suppose just dey local buh u choose to take decisions like someone who's dense.....
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by onez: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2021
BUHARIMUSTGO
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Haleey39: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2021
Nigeria leadership are wicked, dangerous, selfish and delicate what a sinful country
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by kinzation(m): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2021
To listen ni now
millionboi:
hear what?
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by emmyrate1(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Tell them o, make Dem hear. No protest, Nigeria is fine. It's just Twitter and some enemies of the state trying to sway us, they won't succeed

One Nigeria!!!
even if they rape ur mother to death, it will still be ok for you in as much as u are still collecting that penny thst will destroy ur generation one day
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by discusant: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
This Governor Dapo Biodun is either a MURIC Yoruba or he does not understand a thing about the relationship between Arewa sharia states and southern regions of Nigeria.
Re: June 12: Don’t Protest – Abiodun Begs Ogun Residents by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Daniluv1:

How I wish I could see you live so I can tell you something in your ears only. You get luck Sha make God polish you there
another IPOB terrorist spotted threatening someone.
What's the difference between you lots and boko Haram?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Tells Fleeing Terrorists Not To Give Up – Army / My Experience Today At A Filling Station / Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.